Rules on creating a thread for the purpose of slander.

glorydaz

oooooooh I'm a punk ? I promise you have given me more negs than I have to you Papa Groz

I'm sure we all know your "promise" is as worthless as your "truths", pee jammies.

Oh, another one for the Commandments. :thumb:

Commandments concerning "PJ the Great".

1. Thou shalt not give PJ neg reps., (but he can give them to his heart's content)
2. Thou shalt not refer to PJ in any posts, (but he can refer to others to his heart's content)
3. Thou shalt allow PJ to use his imagination when calculating neg reps. ie whatever numbers sound good...no verification necessary.
4. Thou shalt allow PJ ample opportunity for pay backs for any perceived injustice that might pop into his little noggin.
5. Thou shalt not adulterate PJ's name but he can adulterate the names of others.​

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I'm sure we all know your "promise" is as worthless as your "truths", pee jammies.

1. Thou shalt not give PJ neg reps., (but he can give them to his heart's content)
2. Thou shalt not refer to PJ in any posts, (but he can refer to others to his heart's content)
3. Thou shalt allow PJ to use his imagination when calculating neg reps. ie whatever numbers sound good...no verification necessary.
4. Thou shalt allow PJ ample opportunity for pay backs for any perceived injustice that might pop into his little noggin.
5. Thou shalt not adulterate PJ's name but he can adulterate the names of others.​

:chuckle: pee jammies

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Excellent post!! My compliments.

glorydaz

Give me your number? You won't punk.

Now, GM, you know PJ isn't a punk. He's an Actor, and a GREAT Actor at that. He has his little script and it's not his fault if he's forced to read it. He's backed off on the inside, even though he appears to be having his regular tantrum on the outside. This is a complicated CASE, and we should call in the amateur psychologist.....what's his name....KarateKid7, or something like that? Let him see if he can get to the bottom of this. :think:

Brother Vinny

You guys know that if you Ignore PJ, it would be just as if he was banned without having to wait for TOL Leadership. I just found out even neg reps don't show up when you do it.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Now, GM, you know PJ isn't a punk. He's an Actor, and a GREAT Actor at that. He has his little script and it's not his fault if he's forced to read it. He's backed off on the inside, even though he appears to be having his regular tantrum on the outside. This is a complicated CASE, and we should call in the amateur psychologist.....what's his name....KarateKid7, or something like that? Let him see if he can get to the bottom of this. :think:

I know he's a puppet. I enjoy the battle though. I really do. When he
was gone I got bored.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You guys know that if you Ignore PJ, it would be just as if he was banned without having to wait for TOL Leadership. I just found out even neg reps don't show up when you do it.

It's the battle. Don't ya get it? Controversy is really intellectually
stimulating and really cool. I enjoy it, always have. Anybody
remember "Joe Pyne?" A TV host on the west coast in the 60s?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

gee thanks cousin vin. they have been here long enough, they can't ignore me. and my negs work on you. you're just trying to gain popularity by jumping on the bash pj bandwagon. just like meshak

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
He used to tell people to, "Go gargle with razor blades." He also used to say,
"Pull your false teeth out, place them in backwards and bite yourself to death."

Stuff like that. It was a hoot. Tom Duggan was another one of those guys. Wally
George came along in the 80s but, wasn't as toxic as Pyne and Duggan.