Robin Williams commits suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I think they may only want a way out instead of continuing to face life.

You are not suicidal, are you? how do you know? I have been there.

You guys need compassion for people with disability in stead of judgmental attitude.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

No, non need to be irrational. I do know and also know I could snap any, if they wished anyone out of that thinking, if they sincerely wished to free themselves.

alwight

You guys need compassion for people with disability in stead of judgmental attitude.
Perhaps and no I've been there once or twice, but imo life is over soon enough anyway to duck out. Of course I don't know what he was going through only he did, I simply call it as it seems to me, and it makes me sad.

S0ZO

Nope, I just don't judge Robin Williams or other suicides like you guys do.
Yes you did. You judged his suicide to be a "brave" thing to do.

I think I understand how it is you have been depressed. I would be depressed if I was as stupid as you are, and at the same time too proud to admit it.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Nope, I just don't judge Robin Williams or other suicides like you guys do.

Same here, different subject. I do not judge all people really think women are guys, it is just stupid thinking and lack of education.

You should answer, do you think you would have been more brave had you taken your life now?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Is suicide "self-murder"?

Some Christians claim that when a Christian sins, that Christian needs to repent of the sin. Obviously, it would be impossible to repent after suicide.

Therefore, if suicide is "self-murder", and the Christian commits suicide, that Christian would not be able to repent.

Just curious what the "You have to repent" Christians think......

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
How is committing suicide considered being brave?

I would consider committing suicide the ultimate cowardly thing to do.

I agree, suicide is cowardly. Now, let me pit a spin on it. OK?

You have cancer, severe malignant cancer, painful beyond imagination cancer! Now the physician says that the dope will numb the pain, but for relief the dose will shorten your life. Now, what I want to know is, do you take the lower amount of dope, no dope, or the highest amount of dope?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
How is committing suicide considered being brave?

I have to admit it was poor choice of word. I said that I did not do it because I was still afraid of dying even though I wanted to die.

I would consider committing suicide the ultimate cowardly thing to do.

You can say that because you have never being in that place.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Suicide is the epitome so self centered, self destruction. With all the "understanding" over this tragedy one wonders how many other people will choose death because of the publicity surrounding this one.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Suicide is the epitome so self centered, self destruction. With all the "understanding" over this tragedy one wonders how many other people will choose death because of the publicity surrounding this one.

No matter what others would say to me, my thinking would not have changed. It is uncontrollable fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.