Righteousness and Justification by Faith

Robert Pate

Banned
Not according to the Word of God.

According to the word of God I have been justified, sanctified and redeemed, 1 Corinthians 1:30.

"But to him that does NO WORKS, but believes on him that justifies the UNGODLY, his faith (not his works or obedience) is counted for righteousness" Romans 4:5.

beloved57

According to the word of God I have been justified, sanctified and redeemed, 1 Corinthians 1:30.

"But to him that does NO WORKS, but believes on him that justifies the UNGODLY, his faith (not his works or obedience) is counted for righteousness" Romans 4:5.

But yet you teach that others Christ died for are lost! Why is that? What makes you different from the lost Christ died for ?

Robert Pate

Banned
But yet you teach that others Christ died for are lost! Why is that? What makes you different from the lost Christ died for ?

Nothing, absolutely nothing is yours until it is received by faith. I have accepted what Christ has done for me. You haven't, that is the difference.

beloved57

Nothing, absolutely nothing is yours until it is received by faith. I have accepted what Christ has done for me. You haven't, that is the difference.

So you dont teach that Christ makes the difference between saved and lost, but you do ! Thats a denial of Christ !

God's Truth

The UNGODLY are the UNCIRCUMCISED Gentiles.

How do you not know that?

The scriptures say they were ungodly because they didn't get circumcised and obey God.

beloved57

pate

Pate is boasting about his false salvation. Its because he made such a good decision to accept what Christ has done, when other sinners more foolish and rebellious and lest wise as he go into perdition. Pate boast of his work to get saved !

Robert Pate

Banned
pate

Pate is boasting about his false salvation. Its because he made such a good decision to accept what Christ has done, when other sinners more foolish and rebellious and lest wise as he go into perdition. Pate boast of his work to get saved !

"But as many as RECEIVED him, to them gave he the power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe upon his name" John 1:12.

"Whosoever that shall CALL upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

God's Truth

"But as many as RECEIVED him, to them gave he the power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe upon his name" John 1:12.

"Whosoever that shall CALL upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

Pate, you are so pathetically blind. You argue against your brother Calvinist that we can do nothing except believe, but then you give a scripture where someone is doing more then just believing, they are calling on the Lord.

beloved57

You are a self righteous boaster !

beloved57

Pate, you are so pathetically blind. You argue against your brother Calvinist that we can do nothing except believe, but then you give a scripture where someone is doing more then just believing, they are calling on the Lord.

Both of you the same, teaching salvation by what a sinner does, totally disregarding the saving death of Christ !