Who has the most testicular fortitude?

• Cheney

• Pence

• Ivanka

• Kinzinger

Results are only viewable after voting.

Right Divider

Body part
Oh, there's still some clowns outside of America that practically worship the twit sadly enough.

Nah, by any reasonable measure he is the most embarrassing president the US has ever had. An absolute goldmine for satirists and comedians all ends up!
Trumps governmental policies were far better then the Biden dumpster fire that is destroying this country.

Arthur Brain

Back at you.... again, I'll willing to discuss facts. You just keep making false claims.

It's easy for all to see that you are a fraud and a liar.

:rolleyes:
Keep repeating it all ya want. It's pretty standard third grade stuff more's the pity.

If you were interested in facts you'd have quit with these laughable tropes regarding evolution. Alate One went into detail with you several times only to be met with juvenile snark and recurring ignorance. You're free to maintain your rigid stance regarding young earth creationism but you're not free to declare yourself scientifically minded and clued up about evolution cos you most assuredly ain't.

Gary K

Banned
Since you've never discussed a single fact.... you are shown to be a liar and a fraud.
Yeah he is. I showed from sources he says he accepts that he was dead wrong on the causes of the Ukraine war and he just kept on lying and acted like he hadn't seen a thing. Nothing but pure troll without an honest bone in his body.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Trump's a narcissistic man child.

You already said Trump is narcissistic, in your earlier post.

That should be (and is) obvious to everyone outside of the mindless cult mentality that support the clown.

Whether it's true or false, what's it got to do with your having told us that Trump is apolitical?

Would you say Hitler was neither left nor right but just a narcissistic clown?
There was nothing remotely liberal about the Nazi regime and frankly, it was just flat out evil.

OK, since by "liberal," I take you to mean left, and since by "the Nazi regime," I take you to mean Hitler, I thus take what you wrote, here, to be a negative from you as to Hitler having been left. Am I misunderstanding you, here? You seem to be telling me that No, Hitler was not left. But still, you have not answered the question I asked you as to whether or not Hitler was right. You have told us that Trump is both not right and not left, and now you've told us that Hitler was not left. Can you not, then, also either affirm or negate for us as to the question, Was Hitler right?

I'm sure there are conservatives who aren't narcissists

OK. If you are, then, like I asked you above,

Could you give us an example of someone who you'd say is rightwing, but who you'd say is not a narcissistic clown?

Why can't you specify anyone for us, someone you'd say is rightwing, but who you'd also say is not a narcissistic clown?

but then I'm cynical where it comes to politicians all ends up - of whatever stripe.

You have told us Trump is apolitical. So, is Trump a politician? Can someone simultaneously be apolitical and a politician?

Is Biden apolitical? Is Biden a politician? Are you cynical of Biden?

Arthur Brain

Yeah he is. I showed from sources he says he accepts that he was dead wrong on the causes of the Ukraine war and he just kept on lying and acted like he hadn't seen a thing. Nothing but pure troll without an honest bone in his body.
You mean the ones you couldn't quote me from doing any such thing along with all manner of other crap you couldn't back up? You are one of the biggest loons and conspiracy nuts that's ever been on this site and your continual excuse making for Putin's invasion of the Ukraine is beyond wretched. You are an out and out crank.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
And yet he’s 100% better than Coronavirus Don ….
American deaths from the Kung Flu during Trump's presidency : 434,023

American deaths from the Kung Flu during Joe the Rapist's presidency: 633,845 and counting

Praying that God release you from the grip of the demons that have turned your mind into mush

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
You mean the ones you couldn't quote me from doing any such thing along with all manner of other crap you couldn't back up? You are one of the biggest loons and conspiracy nuts that's ever been on this site and your continual excuse making for Putin's invasion of the Ukraine is beyond wretched. You are an out and out crank.
Big time. He's gotten way worse recently though, wonder what causes that? I mean years ago he wasn't this acutely paranoid. Wonder what causes that?

Wonder what causes that?

Arthur Brain

You already said Trump is narcissistic, in your earlier post.

Whether it's true or false, what's it got to do with your having told us that Trump is apolitical?

OK, since by "liberal," I take you to mean left, and since by "the Nazi regime," I take you to mean Hitler, I thus take what you wrote, here, to be a negative from you as to Hitler having been left. Am I misunderstanding you, here? You seem to be telling me that No, Hitler was not left. But still, you have not answered the question I asked you as to whether or not Hitler was right. You have told us that Trump is both not right and not left, and now you've told us that Hitler was not left. Can you not, then, also either affirm or negate for us as to the question, Was Hitler right?

OK. If you are, then, like I asked you above,

Why can't you specify anyone for us, someone you'd say is rightwing, but who you'd also say is not a narcissistic clown?

You have told us Trump is apolitical. So, is Trump a politician? Can someone simultaneously be apolitical and a politician?

Is Biden apolitical? Is Biden a politician? Are you cynical of Biden?
Wow, your grammar, punctuation and syntax is barely any better than RD's and what's worse, you're actually trying to sound as though you're phrasing things properly. That paragraph about Hitler was absolutely torturous...

I didn't tell you that 'Trump is apolitical'. The Nazi regime are squarely planted on the far right. I'm cynical of politicians all ends up so yup, that includes Biden.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Continual exposure to wingnut websites that fuel it?
Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Was he attracted to them first? Or did his exposure to them generate the paranoia? And if that type of content mentally radicalized him, then what were the preexisting conditions in him which fostered the radicalization?

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
I didn't tell you that 'Trump is apolitical'.

You told me that Trump is apolitical. You telling me that Trump is neither left nor right is you telling me that Trump is apolitical. Note that I have never accused you of having written the words, "Trump is apolitical."

Here, you are telling me that Trump is apolitical:

Trump is neither left nor right but just a narcissistic clown.

BTW, why do you feel the need to keep shouting at me?

Arthur Brain

Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Was he attracted to them first? Or did his exposure to them generate the paranoia? And if that type of content mentally radicalized him, then what were the preexisting conditions in him which fostered the radicalization?
There was probably something there to start with but then what caused that? In this day and age there's all manner of whacked out stuff available on the internet and those prone to conspiracy rubbish can find a wealth of it out there. Heck, just look at 'Qanon' et al...

Arthur Brain

You told me that Trump is apolitical. You telling me that Trump is neither left nor right is you telling me that Trump is apolitical. Note that I have never accused you of having written the words, "Trump is apolitical."

Here, you are telling me that Trump is apolitical:

BTW, why do you feel the need to keep shouting at me?
Um, no, I didn't tell you that Trump is apolitical and nor am I remotely shouting at you either...