Who has the most testicular fortitude?

• Cheney

• Pence

• Ivanka

• Kinzinger

Results are only viewable after voting.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Um, no, I didn't tell you that Trump is apolitical and nor am I remotely shouting at you either...

You're shouting again.

Oh, and if it was not you who told us that Trump is apolitical, then someone must have hacked into your TOL account to impersonate you in post #121, wherein they told us that Trump is apolitical:

Trump is neither left nor right but just a narcissistic clown.

Arthur Brain

You're shouting again.

Oh, and if it was not you who told us that Trump is apolitical, then someone must have hacked into your TOL account to impersonate you in post #121, wherein they told us that Trump is apolitical:
In what way am I 'shouting' exactly? Please explain.

Post 121 didn't say that Trump is apolitical. You should be able to work out why without any help really.

Arthur Brain

You're still shouting. Really, Arthur Brain, can you not tone it down even just a little bit? I tell you what: if you stop shouting, then I will explain in what way you are shouting exactly.
Oh, oh okay, er...I contritely and politely request that you inform me as to how I'm writing in a manner that translates in an auditory manner to heightened and unnecessary decibel volume levels.

Kind and toned down regards

AB

7djengo7

Here, Arthur Brain shouts at us to tell us that Trump is apolitical:
Trump is neither left nor right but just a narcissistic clown.

To be left is to be political. To be right is to be political. To be neither left nor right is to be apolitical.

Oh, oh okay, er...I contritely and politely request that you inform me as to how I'm writing in a manner that translates in an auditory manner to heightened and unnecessary decibel volume levels.

Kind and toned down regards

AB

Nice try, AB. Unfortunately, here, you're still shouting at the top of your lungs. So, obviously you're not contritely and politely addressing me. You know the terms, AB, as I already stated them to you in my previous post:

if you stop shouting, then I will explain in what way you are shouting exactly.

Arthur Brain

Here, Arthur Brain shouts at us to tell us that Trump is apolitical:

To be left is to be political. To be right is to be political. To be neither left nor right is to be apolitical.

Nice try, AB. Unfortunately, here, you're still shouting at the top of your lungs. So, obviously you're not contritely and politely addressing me. You know the terms, AB, as I already stated them to you in my previous post:
Well of course I wasn't contritely or politely addressing you. I was mocking ya!

Oh, and as to the rest:

What a bunch of unmitigated crap!!!!!!!

Good to see ya back around the joint though, this place always needs more nutballs to oil the wheels and so forth...

7djengo7

Well of course I wasn't contritely or politely addressing you. I was mocking ya!

Oh, and as to the rest:

What a bunch of unmitigated crap!!!!!!!

Good to see ya back around the joint though, this place always needs more nutballs to oil the wheels and so forth...
Nice to see you, too.

No. Make that: NICE TO SEE YOU, TOO!!!!!!!

7djengo7

I can't think of a better way to begin showing respect for someone...say, for instance, Liz Cheney...than by, at the very commencement of the document in which you propose to do so, ever so conspicuously misspelling her name in the phrase, "Respect for Liz Chaney [sic]".

Oh, and BTW, @Skeeter, she is not going to hear and benefit from your silly gushing over her if you do not properly tag her name: @Liz Cheney. C'mon, man. Learn how to use the internet already.

Last edited:

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
American deaths from the Kung Flu during Trump's presidency : 434,023

American deaths from the Kung Flu during Joe the Rapist's presidency: 633,845 and counting

Praying that God release you from the grip of the demons that have turned your mind into mush
And let's not forget, under Trump excess deaths not from COVID had a reason for happening. But excess deaths not from COVID should stop, or at least be lessening under Biden, but they aren't!

So the hardest thing this evil bunch leading us has to do which they haven't figured out yet is a way to hide the bodies.

I'm not so sure demons would even pay attention to Rusha since she's a girl. She just might be evil enough to fake it. We should pray for her alleviation concerning either case.

Last edited:

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Of those 633,845 Americans who died "from the Kung Flu" under "Joe the Rapist's presidency," how many of them were unvaccinated?
At this time we have no way of knowing. The data was not collected. Any speculation uses studies that are estimating on factors that don't include known vaccine status, and a bias by hospitals that attempts to improve the assumed efficacy of the vaccines.

However, as time goes by and with the establishments inability so far to hide the bodies, the vaccines are looking worse and worse.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
At this time we have no way of knowing. The data was not collected. Any speculation uses studies that are estimating on factors that don't include known vaccine status, and a bias by hospitals that attempts to improve the assumed efficacy of the vaccines.

However, as time goes by and with the establishments inability so far to hide the bodies, the vaccines are looking worse and worse.