Republicans cancel Liz Cheney

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Way to deflect and ignore my post. The ones who do not believe there was voter fraud are generally the same folks who teach children to doubt and deny their birth sex, and that actually is deranged.

You deflected, by taking a post about threats to Secretaries of State and turning it into a gender issue. I brought you back to the original issue.

Try again.

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
You deflected, by taking a post about threats to Secretaries of State and turning it into a gender issue. I brought you back to the original issue.

Try again.
Nope, I wasn’t the one who used the term “ deranged” that would be you. Nice dodge though calling folks with common sense deranged , and all the while ignoring who is actually deranged.

Arthur Brain

Nope, I wasn’t the one who used the term “ deranged” that would be you. Nice dodge though calling folks with common sense deranged , and all the while ignoring who is actually deranged.
Deranged is an apt descriptor for those who buy into and perpetuate gormless conspiracy theories. At Least Cheney has the intelligence and fortitude to call the nonsense for what it is. Shame about the dopes who cling onto it.

marke

Try again.
Garland said people from all walks of life are being threatened. So why if he is not a party hack did he mobilize the FBI to go after moms that he thinks may end up threatening a liberal leftist school board member?

Gary K

Banned
Deranged is an apt descriptor for those who buy into and perpetuate gormless conspiracy theories. At Least Cheney has the intelligence and fortitude to call the nonsense for what it is. Shame about the dopes who cling onto it.
"Deranged is an apt descriptor for" you.

marke

Mueller and his 13 member squad of rabid Hillary supporting lawyers spent years trying to turn the Hillary-invented Trump/Russian collusion conspiracy theory lie into truth. They failed - miserably- even with nearly every leftist democrat in the country supporting them.

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
Still not one word about the deranged liberals who teach children to deny their birth sex, and that speaks volumes.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

If you can't understand that the post you were replying to was about threats to Secretaries of State and not about gender and you think I'm the one who's dodging, then your comprehension issues are beyond repair and I'm beyond caring.

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
If you can't understand that the post you were replying to was about threats to Secretaries of State and not about gender and you think I'm the one who's dodging, then your comprehension issues are beyond repair and I'm beyond caring.
After reading your first post long ago I have not cared about your hypocritical phony opinion. Carry on.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

He thinks people who call in death threats are "folks with common sense."

I tell ya, the cult can't be reached.

Last edited: