Republican Civil WAR: MAGAs vs. RINOs -- Who Will Win?

In the coming Civil War between MAGA and RINOs, who will win?

• Total voters

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Do you support Trump?

What do you mean? Support Trump how? Do you mean, in the face of the perpetual massive sewer torrent of hate spewed at him daily by you and the rest of the TDS-suffering hordes, am I willing to try to, on occasion at least, argue in his defense in some measure against the abuse you're obsessed with throwing at him? I guess I could say I support him in that sense, at least.

Would you like to have him back as POTUS?

I don't understand your question. I'm not sure what liking has to do with anything. I'm not sure in what sense I could ever like having someone as POTUS. I think of that term as being appropriate in contexts like "Resident Joe POTATUS likes ice cream, a public nap, and a change of diapers."

So, precisely what would you mean, were you to say "I would like to have Joe Biden as POTUS"?

marke

I like this definition better:

Unknown to democrats and evolutionists, God created the first two humans male and female.

marke

Do you support Trump? Would you like to have him back as POTUS?
At this point, a brain-dead toad would probably be better than the godless perverts currently running this country into the ground in accordance with the wicked wishes of anti-American democrat party donors.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
At this point, a brain-dead toad would probably be better than the godless perverts currently running this country into the ground in accordance with the wicked wishes of anti-American democrat party donors.
At least you're honest enough to admit that you are willing to compromise with evil for the sake of political gain.

Congratulations.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

All you've done is made yourself look like an immature clown with all of this. If that was your intent then hey, way to go. The reality of the situation is that Trump won and was cheated out of office nigh on three years ago, fact.

Who said anything about you wearing it? You've been giving many of us the impression that either you guzzle the stuff or frequently inject it into your veins.

Ah, classic @Arthur Brain, with his customary, formulaic, hilariously-failed attempts at "having the last word". 🚬🥬
Yeah, just gonna leave you to your bonkers "reality" from now on. Trump lost the election - fact. Biden has been president for nigh on three years - fact. Don't like it, meh, So what? Suck it up. You accuse me of being a white supremacist without a shred of support despite being invited to quote me anywhere on this forum that would back that up. You won't and you can't - fact.

Have the last word dude cos I ain't interested in any more with you.

7djengo7

At least you're honest enough to admit that you are willing to compromise with evil for the sake of political gain.

Congratulations!
@marke, bear in mind that @User Name has already proudly admitted to his willingness to do what he has just now hypocritically accused you of being willing to do:

7djengo7

Yeah, just gonna leave you to your bonkers "reality" from now on. Trump lost the election - fact. Biden has been president for nigh on three years - fact. Don't like it, meh, So what? Suck it up.
Yeah, just gonna leave you to your bonkers "reality" from now on. Trump won the election - fact. Biden has been non-president for nigh on three years - fact. Don't like it, meh, So what? Suck it up.

You accuse me of being a white supremacist without a shred of support despite being invited to quote me anywhere on this forum that would back that up. You won't and you can't - fact.
What do you mean by your phrase, "white supremacist"?

Why, that remains to be seen, now, doesn't it?

marke

Yeah, just gonna leave you to your bonkers "reality" from now on. Trump lost the election - fact. Biden has been president for nigh on three years - fact. Don't like it, meh, So what? Suck it up. You accuse me of being a white supremacist without a shred of support despite being invited to quote me anywhere on this forum that would back that up. You won't and you can't - fact.

Democrats stole the election. Fact. Democrats are destroying the economy and people's lives, especially the lives of the poor. Fact.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
This one makes me happy. Love Katie Porter. :)

Democratic Rep. Katie Porter holds on to seat in tightly fought Orange County race

Redistricting posed additional challenges for Porter. Two-thirds of voters in the district had never seen her on a ballot before, and the boundaries included conservative enclaves such as Huntington Beach and Newport Beach, in addition to more liberal Irvine, where Porter lives.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
This one makes me happy. Love Katie Porter. :)
Of course you do. She's an evil leftist who supports the murder of children

U.S. Representative Katie Porter

Congresswoman Porter is also a proud cosponsor of multiple bills that would promote reproductive health care, including:
  • Abortion is Health Care Everywhere Act, which would repeal the Helms Amendment that bans the use of U.S. foreign assistance to fund abortion care abroad;
  • Equal Access to Abortion Coverage in Health Insurance (EACH Woman) Act, which would repeal the Hyde Amendment that prevents women who receive health care through federal government programs like Medicare, Medicaid, and the Veterans Health Administration from getting abortions;

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
You can safely consider almost all sexual perverts unsaved and/or enemies of God under the delusions of the devil.
Then you are an enemy of God and under the delusions of the devil if you support Trump, because Trump supports those things.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Exactly in what way(s) does Trump support those things?
You asked for it, you got it, Toyota:

- Donald Trump homosexualizing Christians and getting the most politically active of them to stand and cheer for homosexual pride. As president, Trump became the first to appoint a homosexual to a Cabinet-level position (and later, Jay Sekulow hired that official, Ric Grenell, to work at the ACLJ "Christian Advocates"). President Trump was not satisfied with promoting perversion only at home. "As we celebrate LGBT pride month... My administration has launched a global campaign to decriminalize homosexuality..." Retweeting with "My great honor!!!", Donald Trump helped the homosexual Log Cabin Republicans group's video tweet reach six million views, as it begins in a lispy voice, "Donald Trump is the most pro-gay president in American history." And as president he's remaking the courts alright for example by putting on the 9th Circuit a "married" homosexual. And Trump's reality TV show donated to some of the most perverse of the homosexual activist groups including the Gay Men's Health Crisis and GLSEN, which has a president who promotes pedophiles, promotes the most vile sex acts to middle school students, and homosexual viewpoint "staturation" should occur in kindergarten.

- Trump has cemented the full embrace of homosexuality by conservative and even Christian leaders, even though homosexuality is far more destructive to the family, the church, and America, than Islamic terrorism.

- Trump, by failing to apologize and repent before God for his blatant, and even bragged about, sexual immorality, provides a destructive role model for millions of Americans, and especially our youth. If the cost of beating the Democrats is dishonoring God the loss is far greater than what Kamala Harris can do to us. To paraphrase the Bible, "Don't fear her, Fear Him!" We don't need a religious test for office, because instead of improving government that destroys the church. But someone who promises to support the killing of the innocent (see the last bullet) has disqualified himself, regardless of the consequences.

7djengo7

- Donald Trump homosexualizing Christians
The title of that article reads:

Donald Trump’s “support” of LGBT communities in one image​

It does not read:

Donald Trump’s support of LGBT communities in one image​

But here is what I had asked you:
Exactly in what way(s) does Trump support those things?

I did not ask you:
Exactly in what way(s) does Trump "support" those things?

In your article, they tell us:
Trump denigrates the dignity of LGBT people.
What's your take on that (you who contributes virtually nothing else on TOL besides your on-going, TDS-generated torrent of declaration that Trump is a FRAUD)? Is that Trump supporting those things?

I've so far barely even scratched the surface looking at your first link, and so far, what I've noted in it goes to highlight the fact that you, indeed, are the Greatest poser ever.

Not to mention, in your link we do not even once find your oxymoronic phrase, "homosexualizing Christians", nor a single instance of either of its constituent words.