Republican Civil WAR: MAGAs vs. RINOs -- Who Will Win?

In the coming Civil War between MAGA and RINOs, who will win?

• Total voters

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
- Donald Trump homosexualizing Christians
The title of that article reads:

Donald Trump’s “support” of LGBT communities in one image​

It does not read:

Donald Trump’s support of LGBT communities in one image​

But here is what I had asked you:
Exactly in what way(s) does Trump support those things?

I did not ask you:
Exactly in what way(s) does Trump "support" those things?

In your article, they tell us:
Trump denigrates the dignity of LGBT people.
What's your take on that (you who contributes virtually nothing else on TOL besides your on-going, TDS-generated torrent of declaration that Trump is a FRAUD)? Is that Trump supporting those things?

I've so far barely even scratched the surface looking at your first link, and so far, what I've noted in it goes to highlight the fact that you, indeed, are the Greatest poser ever.

Not to mention, in your link we do not even once find your oxymoronic phrase, "homosexualizing Christians", nor a single instance of either of its constituent words.

7djengo7

Take it up with the author.

Why should I want to ask your sources to try to make for you the case you have already failed to make by your appeal to them in the first place?? How can you be so dumb and self-defeating as you are, @User Name? It's remarkable!

Here you've just admitted that your link is useless for the purpose for which you were trying to use it. Bravo, Greatest poser ever.

And @Arthur Brain has now noted his own mindless agreement with that admission.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Here you've just admitted that your link is useless for the purpose for which you were trying to use it.
Admit this:

As president, Trump became the first to appoint a homosexual to a Cabinet-level position (and later, Jay Sekulow hired that official, Ric Grenell, to work at the ACLJ "Christian Advocates"). President Trump was not satisfied with promoting perversion only at home. "As we celebrate LGBT pride month... My administration has launched a global campaign to decriminalize homosexuality..." Retweeting with "My great honor!!!", Donald Trump helped the homosexual Log Cabin Republicans group's video tweet reach six million views, as it begins in a lispy voice, "Donald Trump is the most pro-gay president in American history." And as president he's remaking the courts alright for example by putting on the 9th Circuit a "married" homosexual. And Trump's reality TV show donated to some of the most perverse of the homosexual activist groups including the Gay Men's Health Crisis and GLSEN, which has a president who promotes pedophiles, promotes the most vile sex acts to middle school students, and homosexual viewpoint "staturation" should occur in kindergarten.

https://kgov.com/superfluous-list-of-christians-and-conservatives-going-gay

7djengo7

Trump has always been a fraud
The sad thing is, there's so many who think he actually cares about people besides himself.
VS
Donald Trump is the most pro-gay president in American history.

What do you mean by calling Trump "pro-gay," while telling us that he doesn't actually care about any people besides himself? I assume that by your word, "gay," you're referring to people. No? In what (if any) sense could someone be pro- such and such people without actually caring about them?

Perhaps you want to say that Trump is pro- @User Name because he apparently somehow gives meaning to your life?

marke

You asked for it, you got it, Toyota:

- Donald Trump homosexualizing Christians and getting the most politically active of them to stand and cheer for homosexual pride. As president, Trump became the first to appoint a homosexual to a Cabinet-level position (and later, Jay Sekulow hired that official, Ric Grenell, to work at the ACLJ "Christian Advocates"). President Trump was not satisfied with promoting perversion only at home. "As we celebrate LGBT pride month... My administration has launched a global campaign to decriminalize homosexuality..." Retweeting with "My great honor!!!", Donald Trump helped the homosexual Log Cabin Republicans group's video tweet reach six million views, as it begins in a lispy voice, "Donald Trump is the most pro-gay president in American history." And as president he's remaking the courts alright for example by putting on the 9th Circuit a "married" homosexual. And Trump's reality TV show donated to some of the most perverse of the homosexual activist groups including the Gay Men's Health Crisis and GLSEN, which has a president who promotes pedophiles, promotes the most vile sex acts to middle school students, and homosexual viewpoint "staturation" should occur in kindergarten.

- Trump has cemented the full embrace of homosexuality by conservative and even Christian leaders, even though homosexuality is far more destructive to the family, the church, and America, than Islamic terrorism.

- Trump, by failing to apologize and repent before God for his blatant, and even bragged about, sexual immorality, provides a destructive role model for millions of Americans, and especially our youth. If the cost of beating the Democrats is dishonoring God the loss is far greater than what Kamala Harris can do to us. To paraphrase the Bible, "Don't fear her, Fear Him!" We don't need a religious test for office, because instead of improving government that destroys the church. But someone who promises to support the killing of the innocent (see the last bullet) has disqualified himself, regardless of the consequences.

And if that is not bad enough 12 republican senators joined all the dirty deluded democrat senators to codify sodomy, making it illegal to preach God's condemnation of the sin in public.

User Name

Greatest poster ever