Republican Civil WAR: MAGAs vs. RINOs -- Who Will Win?

In the coming Civil War between MAGA and RINOs, who will win?

• Total voters

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
All you've done is made yourself look like an immature clown with all of this. If that was your intent then hey, way to go. The reality of the situation is that Trump lost and was booted out of office nigh on three years ago, fact.
All you've done is made yourself look like an immature clown with all of this. If that was your intent then hey, way to go. The reality of the situation is that Trump won and was cheated out of office nigh on three years ago, fact.
I don't wear spray tan either.
Who said anything about you wearing it? You've been giving many of us the impression that either you guzzle the stuff or frequently inject it into your veins.
Still, you carry on as you like.
Ah, classic @Arthur Brain, with his customary, formulaic, hilariously-failed attempts at "having the last word". 🚬🥬

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
RINOs win this skirmish:

‘Nothing to negotiate’: McConnell crushes Scott’s right-flank rebellion

McConnell handily dispatched Rick Scott in a Wednesday contest for Senate Republican leader, beating back his first challenger and cementing a ninth term running the Senate GOP.

Scott’s challenge embodied a frustrated wing of the Republican Party that wants a new direction in the Senate, where McConnell has kept an iron grip on the GOP for nearly 16 years. Senators voiced complaints this week that individual members don’t have enough sway over the agenda or party strategy under McConnell’s rule, though the minority leader made little commitments to change how his conference operates.

But it was clear after a marathon three-and-a-half hour meeting that McConnell critics make up a decided minority of the Senate Republican Conference.

marke

Aw, doesn't work dude. He lost and there's no support for any conspiracy crap that he didn't. Best start learning to live with it, especially after three years. The denial is all yours and no inferring on the score required.
You have not proven that tens of thousands of ballots dumped in democrat precincts in the middle of the night were legitimate.

marke

Apart from actual reality on the matter, that was...well...lame.

Trump is a fake tanned clown, doesn't care about you or anyone else. Hardly the only politician on that score but just some free advice for ya.
Millions of Americans are facing freezing winter temperatures ahead in a country where Biden and the democrat mob have throttled supplies of natural gas and forced the price of heating fuels to skyrocket. If poor people do not realize it is democrat policy to shut down fossil fuels regardless of the horrific costs of human suffering and they vote for the party that is doing this to them then they are stupid.

marke

RINOs win this skirmish:

‘Nothing to negotiate’: McConnell crushes Scott’s right-flank rebellion

McConnell handily dispatched Rick Scott in a Wednesday contest for Senate Republican leader, beating back his first challenger and cementing a ninth term running the Senate GOP.

Scott’s challenge embodied a frustrated wing of the Republican Party that wants a new direction in the Senate, where McConnell has kept an iron grip on the GOP for nearly 16 years. Senators voiced complaints this week that individual members don’t have enough sway over the agenda or party strategy under McConnell’s rule, though the minority leader made little commitments to change how his conference operates.

But it was clear after a marathon three-and-a-half hour meeting that McConnell critics make up a decided minority of the Senate Republican Conference.
The devil offered Jesus rule over the world. Clearly, unsaved politicians have similarly been offered power in the US Senate.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
That's an easy question to answer correctly. A woman is a human being who is not a man.
I like this definition better:

7djengo7

I like this definition better:

A woman is a human being who is not a man. Do you disagree?

What do you not like about the fact that a woman is a human being who is not a man?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Do you then, @User Name, despise modern leftist sexually perverted foolishness?
I have nothing against people who consider themselves transexuals, but let's face it: Transsexuality is an aberration. The vast majority of people are either definitely male or female. To pretend that the issue is so confusing that one cannot even define the word "woman" is utterly absurd.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

7djengo7

Then you've just contradicted yourself, where you say:
I'm not down with the gender confusion/gender-bender crowd.

I can do that because I'm not a purist

"Purist"?

, but you are. If you regard transsexuality, homosexuality, etc., to be evil, then you cannot support Trump unless you are willing to compromise with evil.

I support Trump? What do you mean? In what sense do you say I support Trump?

Trump supports those things.

The Trump White House supports those things? Is Trump in the White House?

Are you willing to compromise with evil?

You just said I'm a "purist". By "purist," do you mean one who is willing to compromise with evil?

And, when you say of yourself, "I'm not a purist," do you mean by that that you are not one who is willing to compromise with evil?