Republican Civil WAR: MAGAs vs. RINOs -- Who Will Win?

In the coming Civil War between MAGA and RINOs, who will win?

• Total voters

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Women for Trump throw Trump under the bus:

Women for Trump Founder and Jan. 6 Rally Organizer Turns on Trump:

He is ‘Disconnected from the Base’

“Donald Trump is disconnected from the base,” Kremer told Politico. She added, “It’s time for those of us in the movement to get back to basics, back to our first principles. … We were here long before President Trump came along, and we’re going to be here long afterward.”

“I’m on the ground in Alabama & Trump got this way wrong,” Kremer wrote. “People are very angry at him. … I’m not sure they will get over this. They view it as a slap in the face & a disconnect from the [people]. I get it…”

marke

The guy who drew the largest crowds lost the popular vote in both 2016 and 2020.

Why doesn't a Dem draw a larger crowd? Maybe because they're not a cult.
Biden's campaign crowd size:

Bernie-Biden-NH-2.jpg

One of the hundreds of late-night unverified ballot drop boxes to mysteriously show up the night after the election to rescue Biden from defeat in 2020:

10111898.jpg

marke

Biden's campaign crowd sizes were kept small on purpose because of the pandemic. Trump and the Republicans, on the other hand, did not care who lived or died as a consequence of their campaign sizes. Don't believe me? Just ask Herman Cain. Oh, wait...
Excuses...Excuses...Excuses. People kept dying during the campaigns. Biden's supporters lived in constant fear for their lives, Trump's supporters were calmer and more rational.

1655991568289.jpeg

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
One of the hundreds of late-night unverified ballot drop boxes to mysteriously show up the night after the election to rescue Biden from defeat in 2020:

10111898.jpg

marke, what's the source for your photo?

That official ballot box is from Baldwin Park, CA, and the reason there's police tape around it is because someone set it on fire.

However, there were reports of unofficial ballot boxes in Orange County, CA. Know who placed them? The Republican Party.

marke

marke, what's the source for your photo?

That official ballot box is from Baldwin Park, CA, and the reason there's police tape around it is because someone set it on fire.

However, there were reports of unofficial ballot boxes in Orange County, CA. Know who placed them? The Republican Party.

I'm sorry. That was not the photo I intended to send. It turns out the photo I intended to send has been removed by unknown fact-checkers who seemed opposed to posting evidence of voter fraud. Nevertheless, the whole page was not taken down, just the photo, so here is the page:

https://pjmedia.com/election/tyler-...allots-from-new-york-to-pennsylvania-n1184008

On Tuesday, a truck driver testified that he had driven thousands of ballots from Bethpage, N.Y., to Lancaster, Pa., two weeks before Election Day. Phill Kline, a former attorney general of Kansas and director of The Amistad Project of the Thomas More Society, said The Amistad Project has corroborated the truck driver’s story.

“The evidence demonstrates, and it’s through eyewitness testimony that’s been corroborated by others by their eyewitness testimony, that 130,000 to 280,000 completed ballots for the 2020 general election were shipped from Bethpage, New York, to Lancaster, Pennsylvania,” to a facility incapable of processing them, Kline explained in the press conference. A spokeswoman later clarified that the estimate ranges from 144,000 to 288,000 ballots.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I'm sorry. That was not the photo I intended to send. It turns out the photo I intended to send has been removed by unknown fact-checkers who seemed opposed to posting evidence of voter fraud. Nevertheless, the whole page was not taken down, just the photo, so here is the page:

https://pjmedia.com/election/tyler-...allots-from-new-york-to-pennsylvania-n1184008

Okay, but that page isn't about ballot boxes, it's about Jesse's trailer, which @chrysostom is still on the lookout for.

On Tuesday, a truck driver testified that he had driven thousands of ballots from Bethpage, N.Y., to Lancaster, Pa., two weeks before Election Day. Phill Kline, a former attorney general of Kansas and director of The Amistad Project of the Thomas More Society, said The Amistad Project has corroborated the truck driver’s story.

“The evidence demonstrates, and it’s through eyewitness testimony that’s been corroborated by others by their eyewitness testimony, that 130,000 to 280,000 completed ballots for the 2020 general election were shipped from Bethpage, New York, to Lancaster, Pennsylvania,” to a facility incapable of processing them, Kline explained in the press conference. A spokeswoman later clarified that the estimate ranges from 144,000 to 288,000 ballots.

This story has been debunked, most recently during today's hearing. I'll see if I can find a transcript.

marke

Okay, but that page isn't about ballot boxes, it's about Jesse's trailer, which @chrysostom is still on the lookout for.

This story has been debunked, most recently during today's hearing. I'll see if I can find a transcript.
Leftist liars have 'debunked' another compelling evidence of fraud with the strongest unsupported lying leftist propagandist narrative possible.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Leftist liars have 'debunked' another compelling evidence of fraud with the strongest unsupported lying leftist propagandist narrative possible.

Richard Donoghue is a Republican who was appointed interim U.S. Attorney by Jeff Sessions in January 2018. Oops, I mean, he's a RINO leftist liar who was appointed interim U.S. Attorney by Jeff Sessions--another RINO leftist liar--in January 2018.