REPORT: Judge Rightly

elected4ever

Why didn't you just be honest? This was really where you were wanting to go back in post #124. You're just using the neg-rep you received as an excuse to take it there.
Hold on PK, We both know that Bob preaches a kind of Domination theology. I don't think it is full blown domination theology because I have not heard Bob say that the world has to become better and better under the rule of God's law to make a way for the return of Jesus. But Bob does advocate for a type of church State government which is really scary. That is a kind of domination theology and has cultist overtones.

Prolifeguyswife

Front Row, you couldn't be more off-base. I've been drinking Bob's kool aid for five years, and I'm not a cult member. Just kidding, of course!

Front Row, when I first found Bob's ministry, I thought the same thing. Only because everyone seemed to agree nearly 100% on their Biblical stances. I thought it was odd that if asked anyone in his church a theological question, they would all respond with the same answer. Then as I began to study more, I realized that that's how it should be! Theological and Biblical consistency are good things. Every one of Bob's positions can be backed up with the Bible, much better than contradicting views. The Bible makes much better sense when you take it in context, and that's all that Bob teaches.

By the way, if you ever met Bob Enyart or his family, you would see that he is in no way like a cult leader. He's humble and always points people to Jesus. He speaks out that homosexuality is wrong, then invites them to his house for dinner. He's really a Godly man, but he makes mistakes just like anyone else.

It seems like you're just trying to toss insults out there, but if it was a real accusation, you've got it wrong.

PKevman

You are a cultist.

By the way, this is an example of judging rightly, also!

For someone who whines about getting neg-reps you have no problem giving them with comments like "Cultist".

So now that you have made the accusation that I'm a cultist can you support it with any evidence? Please inform me as to how I'm a cultist. I stand against cults and people who wrongly teach God's Word.

Also, why are you hiding out under a different name? Were you banned under your original name?

PKevman

Front Row, you couldn't be more off-base. I've been drinking Bob's kool aid for five years, and I'm not a cult member. Just kidding, of course!

Front Row, when I first found Bob's ministry, I thought the same thing. Only because everyone seemed to agree nearly 100% on their Biblical stances. I thought it was odd that if asked anyone in his church a theological question, they would all respond with the same answer. Then as I began to study more, I realized that that's how it should be! Theological and Biblical consistency are good things. Every one of Bob's positions can be backed up with the Bible, much better than contradicting views. The Bible makes much better sense when you take it in context, and that's all that Bob teaches.

By the way, if you ever met Bob Enyart or his family, you would see that he is in no way like a cult leader. He's humble and always points people to Jesus. He speaks out that homosexuality is wrong, then invites them to his house for dinner. He's really a Godly man, but he makes mistakes just like anyone else.

It seems like you're just trying to toss insults out there, but if it was a real accusation, you've got it wrong.

I'm pretty sure he's a former forum member hiding under another name. He seems antaganostic against people he supposedly just met.

PKevman

Hold on PK, We both know that Bob preaches a kind of Domination theology. I don't think it is full blown domination theology because I have not heard Bob say that the world has to become better and better under the rule of God's law to make a way for the return of Jesus. But Bob does advocate for a type of church State government which is really scary. That is a kind of domination theology and has cultist overtones.

You are doing nothing more than furthering wrong opinions about Bob's ministry. He's no cultist. He's a brother in Christ and teaches the Bible rightly. If he taught it wrongly I would rebuke him as harshly as I do anyone else.

This thread is now heading towards desparation. After all, when your positions have been destroyed, all you can do is turn your attacks against the people themselves.

EDIT: OR you can do the mature and Godly thing and repent of your wrong views and attitudes!

PKevman

For the loonies like Frontrow and E4E: The views of government that Pastor Bob holds are those that the Bible itself sets forth. For those who would like to ACCUSE him of being a cult leader, and to accuse those who attend his church, (and those like me who appreciate his work for the Lord as a fellow pastor) as being "cultists", WHAT evidence can you provide that this is true Biblically?

If I stand up to the false teaching of cultists, I go straight to God's Word and expose their views from the Bible. Yet we've said all along here that we base our views on Judging Rightly AND the government based upon what GOD'S WORD says!

For people like FrontRow, they are intellectually dishonest. They like to hurl accusations but not back them up with any substance.

Better go back and figure out Biblically what a cultist really is!

PKevman

E4E, to rightly stand upon what God's Word says as it relates to government and how human governments should be run is NOT cultish.

It is extremely cultish to deny that Jesus Christ is God, as long as we're talking about cultish behavior.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You are a cultist.

By the way, this is an example of judging rightly, also!
And you are a liar and a fraud.

Do you like wasting your own time like this? Registering, getting banned, re-registering.. getting banned again.... is that something that entertains you?

PKevman

And you are a liar and a fraud.

Do you like wasting your own time like this? Registering, getting banned, re-registering.. getting banned again.... is that something that entertains you?

Wow. I was right. Which former member was it?

Prolifeguyswife

E4E - now that FrontRow is gone :D , do you really not believe that Jesus Christ is God?

If that's the case, how do you believe that Christians no longer sin? It seems you subscribe to an extreme, unBiblical level of grace, but who paid for that grace if Jesus Christ isn't God?

fool

Hall of Fame
Bob's got along way to go before he has a cult.
He dosen't even have a compound.

JoyfulRook

"The precept: Judge not, that ye be not judged ... is an abdication of moral responsibility: it is a moral blank check one gives to others in exchange for a moral blank check one expects for oneself."
- Ayn Rand​

Dialogos

"The precept: Judge not, that ye be not judged ... is an abdication of moral responsibility: it is a moral blank check one gives to others in exchange for a moral blank check one expects for oneself."
- Ayn Rand​

You do realize that Ayn Rand was an atheist, right?