rep war 3

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
looks like lighthouse got advanced notice that the rep system would be turned on
so
he got a head start
and
now he has another girl helping him
a4t
You're an idiot, and a misogynist. Was your mother overbearing?

how about a ceasefire lighthouse?
You started it. But now I assume you realize your negative reps only take away one point at a time and in the end don't make any difference because of the positive reps I receive each day for standing up to people like you.

Timotheos

rep war 3

it all started with something meshak said about her ignore list
and
I had reason to believe someone was giving me neg reps
so
I decided to take everyone off it
all 68 of them
it just takes one click
and
there he was

lighthead

I decided to strike back and soon he had help with

nick

and shortly after that

tambora

joined in which didn't surprise me

I am going to see this through
Is there any way to put everyone on ignore with one click? :crackup:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
In order for there to be a gang attack, there has to be coordination. It just so happens that most of the members on this board are irritated everytime they read one of your posts which are often attacking someone (hypocrite). They respond back to you in the manner you dish it out. Since you are a hypocrite, you don't realize your behavior is worse than those you accuse. You are a jerk to most everyone on this board and it is no surprise that you reap what you sow. This is not a gang attack.

:first:

zoo22

looks like lighthouse got advanced notice that the rep system would be turned on
so
he got a head start
and
now he has another girl helping him
a4t

Is this important?

You've got to be kidding.

You complain about/post about/start threads about neg rep and who's doing it probably more than anyone else at TOL. And you're actually posturing as if you think it's unimportant? You're hitting new levels of disingenuousness.

That high-and-mighty costume you wear has gotten pretty shabby. Your crown looks like an old cat food can.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Zoo,

I don't get it. You seem to be a decent person. Granted, Eeset is not perfect, and none of us are. Why are you at her constantly?

blessings.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Zoo,

I don't get it. You seem to be a decent person. Granted, Eeset is not perfect, and none of us are. Why are you at her constantly?

blessings.
You must be reading him to come to that conclusion. So why are you wondering why? He's been pretty straight forward about it. :liberals:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I was asking zoo, not you.
Now you just sound petulant.

I was asking you why someone who could read well enough to understand the sort of fellow he was would have difficulty understanding why he was after her when he's been pretty clear about it.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Now you just sound petulant.

I was asking you why someone who could read well enough to understand the sort of fellow he was would have difficulty understanding why he was after her when he's been pretty clear about it.

You are not zoo.

I am not interested in what you have to say about zoo.

good day.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You are not zoo.
See? I keep telling people that. But then I get the bills for "Modern Whoopee" magazine. And try telling THEM that.

I am not interested in what you have to say about zoo.
I wasn't saying anything about zoo. I was asking why you're struggling to get the answer to your own question when he's doing everything short of drawing you a picture.

:think: Would a picture help? Because I bet he could draw one.

good day?
Fixed that one for you. And it wasn't half bad, thanks for asking. :D

meshak

BANNED
Banned
See? I keep telling people that. But then I get the bills for "Modern Whoopee" magazine. And try telling THEM that.

I wasn't saying anything about zoo. I was asking why you're struggling to get the answer to your own question when he's doing everything short of drawing you a picture.

:think: Would a picture help? Because I bet he could draw one.

Fixed that one for you. And it wasn't half bad, thanks for asking. :D

You know you are such a pain. I have to put you back to ignore.

good day.