litehead has the girl do the heavy lifting

timbore does six neg reps in two days

while

litehead can only muster four

Iwannaknow

BANNED
Banned
Or, just grow a pair and quit whining about the rep system. :D

You're confused here. That's the reason it should be nuked, is because it causes too much dissention amongst the members. Why should Christians need a tool for animosity and revenge? It hurts some people, not me, but I do feel sorry for some who value these stupid points. Why not just stop this from going on any further. It's ridiculous.

All it serves is to agitate people. You and everyone else knows this too.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You're confused here. That's the reason it should be nuked, is because it causes too much dissention amongst the members. Why should Christians need a tool for animosity and revenge? It hurts some people, not me, but I do feel sorry for some who value these stupid points. Why not just stop this from going on any further. It's ridiculous.

You say it doesn't really, "bother you" yet, you're on a campaign
to abolish the rep system, in the name of those, "other people!"

Your, real motive is rather transparent here!

bybee

I guess that would be "everyone" minus me. I'm not agitated at all.

Breathe

There are only a relative few who have a problem with it. The rep system is not designed to be a tool for animosity and revenge - it is mainly used as a positive tool - to allow encouragement, and to voice approval and agreement. If one is too sensitive to deal with something as relatively innocuous as an internet forum rep system, then what on earth do they do when confronted with real life negative issues??? If one is too delicate to deal with a neg rep, they shouldn't be on the internet. Life isn't all unicorns and rainbows - there are real problems out there in the world. One shouldn't be soooooo wrapped up in a forum that they forget the true problems in the world. You know, "Step away from the keyboard."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There are only a relative few who have a problem with it. The rep system is not designed to be a tool for animosity and revenge - it is mainly used as a positive tool - to allow encouragement, and to voice approval and agreement. If one is too sensitive to deal with something as relatively innocuous as an internet forum rep system, then what on earth do they do when confronted with real life negative issues??? If one is too delicate to deal with a neg rep, they shouldn't be on the internet. Life isn't all unicorns and rainbows - there are real problems out there in the world. One shouldn't be soooooo wrapped up in a forum that they forget the true problems in the world. You know, "Step away from the keyboard."

Very good post!