RELIGION: An Indication of the Absence of Faith

clefty

Where there is law there is judgment and condemnation, this is why Paul said to the Galatians,

"Tell me that you desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law?" Galatians 4:21.

The law demands perfection, no one has it to offer, simply because, "There is none righteous, no, not one" Romans 3:10. "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God" Romans 3:23.

Do you want to be judged by the law? Do you have a righteousness that will satisfy the demands of God's Holy Law.

This is why Paul said, "That I might be found in him (Jesus) not having my own righteousness that is of the law, but that which is of the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith" Philippians 3:9.

The only righteousness that God will accept in the judgment is the righteousness which is of God by faith. All righteousness that is of the law will perish.

The work we do is because we were made righteous...not in order to become righteous...

Israel was saved from slavery first and then given the law...

Robert Pate

Banned
The law will not make one righteous. If anything the law will cause one to sin, Romans 7:8-12. Just like it caused Adam and Eve to sin. It is only when you are free from the law that you will be able to live the Christian life and live above sin, Romans 8:2-4.

clefty

The law will not make one righteous. If anything the law will cause one to sin, Romans 7:8-12. Just like it caused Adam and Eve to sin. It is only when you are free from the law that you will be able to live the Christian life and live above sin, Romans 8:2-4.

Boo hoo hoo...the stoopid gravity made me fall...

Just think how nice Eden would have been if the stoopid Law wasn’t around...it’s God’s fault...

Robert Pate

Banned
Boo hoo hoo...the stoopid gravity made me fall...

Just think how nice Eden would have been if the stoopid Law wasn’t around...it’s God’s fault...

God tested Adam and Eve with the law. They failed. You failed also. This is why Paul said, "There is none righteous, no, not one" Romans 3:10. The more you try to keep the law the more you will sin, Romans 7:9.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

Shalom.

Today is Sheni, 10-28, until sundown. It is Yom, Day.

You are incorrect because God did not give us His commandments to make us sin or to cause us to sin.

Shalom.

Jacob

Robert Pate

Banned
Shalom.

Today is Sheni, 10-28, until sundown. It is Yom, Day.

You are incorrect because God did not give us His commandments to make us sin or to cause us to sin.

Shalom.

Jacob

The law serves two purposes.

1. It reveals the nature and character of God.

2. It reveals that man is a sinner and needs a savior.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The law serves two purposes.

1. It reveals the nature and character of God.

2. It reveals that man is a sinner and needs a savior.

Shalom.

The question then is if God has instructed you how to live your life. If He has done so in the Bible, the Word of God.

Shalom.

Jacob

Robert Pate

Banned
Shalom.

The question then is if God has instructed you how to live your life. If He has done so in the Bible, the Word of God.

Shalom.

Jacob

To live according to the law will bring judgment and condemnation, Galatians 3:10.

Living by the Spirit (Gospel) brings life and peace, 2 Corinthians 3:6.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
To live according to the law will bring judgment and condemnation, Galatians 3:10.

Living by the Spirit (Gospel) brings life and peace, 2 Corinthians 3:6.

Do you obey God?

It is not a curse to do so even if you include God's commandments in His Law.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Paul said, "For as many as are under the works of the law are under a curse" Galatians 3:10.

Shalom.

This is not talking about obeying or observing the Law or God's commandments. It is talking about those who perform or do the works of the law being that they do not have faith.

You did not answer my question of you. It was not rhetorical. I asked you if you obey God.

Do you obey God?

Shalom.

Jacob

Robert Pate

Banned
Shalom.

This is not talking about obeying or observing the Law or God's commandments. It is talking about those who perform or do the works of the law being that they do not have faith.

You did not answer my question of you. It was not rhetorical. I asked you if you obey God.

Do you obey God?

Shalom.

Jacob

I have obeyed God. God said here is my Son Jesus Christ, believe on him and you will be saved. That is the only commandment that I have obeyed.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I have obeyed God. God said here is my Son Jesus Christ, believe on him and you will be saved. That is the only commandment that I have obeyed.

Shalom.

Today is Shlishli (Shlishli means third, it is the third day of the week), 10-29 (the tenth month, the twenty-ninth day of the month), until sundown, the last day of the month. It is Yom, Day.

Can you obey the commandment to love Yahveh your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your might? And the commandment to love your neighbor as yourself?

Shalom.

Jacob

Robert Pate

Banned
Shalom.

Today is Shlishli (Shlishli means third, it is the third day of the week), 10-29 (the tenth month, the twenty-ninth day of the month), until sundown, the last day of the month. It is Yom, Day.

Can you obey the commandment to love Yahveh your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your might? And the commandment to love your neighbor as yourself?

Shalom.

Jacob

When I obeyed God by believing on his Son Jesus Christ, God sealed me with the Holy Spirit and placed me "In Christ". God now sees me as perfect and complete in his Son Jesus Christ, Colossians 2:10.

I don't think that you are there because you are trying to please God by your works and obedience to a law that has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
When I obeyed God by believing on his Son Jesus Christ, God sealed me with the Holy Spirit and placed me "In Christ". God now sees me as perfect and complete in his Son Jesus Christ, Colossians 2:10.

I don't think that you are there because you are trying to please God by your works and obedience to a law that has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15.

Shalom.

Jesus did not abolish the Law.

However, I want to know if you obey Jesus. Do you obey God? Do you obey God's commandments?

Your ideas are wrong. However, if you only listen to Paul you can obey in more ways than believing on Jesus for your salvation.

Shalom.

Jacob

Robert Pate

Banned
Shalom.

Jesus did not abolish the Law.

However, I want to know if you obey Jesus. Do you obey God? Do you obey God's commandments?

Your ideas are wrong. However, if you only listen to Paul you can obey in more ways than believing on Jesus for your salvation.

Shalom.

Jacob

No one can obey the commandments. To obey the commandments you would have to be Jesus Christ. You need to accept the fact that you are a sinner, Romans 3:23 and then trust in Christ to save you.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
No one can obey the commandments. To obey the commandments you would have to be Jesus Christ. You need to accept the fact that you are a sinner, Romans 3:23 and then trust in Christ to save you.

Shalom.

You are incorrect. God would not give you His commandments for you to not observe them. Did God give you His commandments? Do you know about them? Do you know about God's commandments? Are God's commandments for you?

Were or are God's commandments only for Jesus?

Shalom.

Jacob

Robert Pate

Banned
Shalom.

You are incorrect. God would not give you His commandments for you to not observe them. Did God give you His commandments? Do you know about them? Do you know about God's commandments? Are God's commandments for you?

Were or are God's commandments only for Jesus?

Shalom.

Jacob

The law was our schoolmaster that brings us to Christ. But after faith is come we are no longer under the schoolmaster, Galatians 3:24, 25.

You are being disobedient to the teachings of the scriptures.

Jesus taught the law to show you that you are a sinner, Romans 3:23.

You have nothing to look forward to but judgment and condemnation.

clefty

Satan, he too only believes on the Son...he was there...who better to believe on the Son...knew Him, His mission, His purpose and witnessed it first hand...

He too thinks he is free and in NO need of obedience to any Law...hence his nickname “the lawless one”

Maybe believe implies something more...

Robert Pate

Banned
Satan, he too only believes on the Son...he was there...who better to believe on the Son...knew Him, His mission, His purpose and witnessed it first hand...

He too thinks he is free and in NO need of obedience to any Law...hence his nickname “the lawless one”

Maybe believe implies something more...

There are probably billions of people that believe Jesus is the Son of God, including Satan.

But not many believe that Jesus in their name and on their behalf fulfilled God's Holy Law and atoned for their sins.

There is head knowledge and then there is heart knowledge. You must believe with your heart if you want to be saved, Romans 10:8-11.