Real Science Radio: The Search for Noah's Ark

Lordkalvan

I'm not OK with leaving it at that. I want to know how God did it, and discuss how He might have done it if there are no readily available answers.
As he could have done it any way you need to preserve the perceived credibility of the myth, your default position when faced with an irrefutable counterargument remains 'God did it'. Not much to discuss there.

Lordkalvan

Evolutionists love to argue with the likes of this moron so they can use the nonsense they hear to produce straw men against real science.
'Real science' - that which reinforces the Professor's pre-existing ideas about how things should be rather than how they are.

Granite

Hall of Fame
You've already said that there Is no possibility of being wrong on this topic. That being the case, no rational argument can be had between us.

Rationality and creationism don't exactly go hand in hand.

Deliberate, willful ignorance and stupidity--a delight, in fact, in ignorance and stupidity--is the bedrock of the inane system of delusion called "creationism."

Daedalean's_Sun

I can lock whatever thread I create as many times as I like. :idunno:

Wake us up when you've got a rational argument against something I've said.

Well, as you can see I had a post full of rational arguments that you never responded to, even after asking for them. I think it's just a rhetorical device, you don't actually want a rational discussion. You want to put up the appearance of debate without actually engaging in it. Let's see how willing you really are to having a rational discussion: Present you best piece of evidence for the flood, and let's see how well it holds up.

I predict a lot of rhetoric, misdirection, silence, or refusal.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Present you best piece of evidence for the flood.

Sure!

The Earth is covered kilometers deep with deposits formed rapidly beneath water. Clear and compelling evidence that the Earth was once covered in water.

Daedalean's_Sun

Sure!

The Earth is covered kilometers deep with deposits formed rapidly beneath water. Clear and compelling evidence that the Earth was once covered in water.

:doh:

No one is disputing that the earth was once covered in water (and still is). I'm fairly certain you already knew that though. You're avoiding the challenge, which I predicted you would. Proof you're not really interested in a rational discussion.

Originally posted by Daedalean's_Sun:

I predict a lot of rhetoric, misdirection, silence, or refusal.

Last edited:

Jukia

Sure!

What specific deposits? How rapidly? And do you have evidence from non-Biblical sources? If so, please provide it. Thank you.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Good to know that your crows and caws for evidence and rational discussion are entirely transparent posturing, with no intention of engaging in either.

Stripe's a troll, and he's been at this for years. Sorry to see you waste your time with him, but his shtick and MO hasn't changed much. The ignore list is your friend.:cheers:

Letsargue

Stripe's a troll, and he's been at this for years. Sorry to see you waste your time with him, but his shtick and MO hasn't changed much.

The ignore list is your friend.:cheers:

And be ignorant of the Ignorant??? -- NOOO Thanks!!!

Paul – 080213

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
You've already said that there Is no possibility of being wrong on this topic. That being the case, no rational argument can be had between us.
Because I have already dealt with that possibility.

As he could have done it any way you need to preserve the perceived credibility of the myth, your default position when faced with an irrefutable counterargument remains 'God did it'. Not much to discuss there.
:nananana:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Stripe's a troll, and he's been at this for years. Sorry to see you waste your time with him, but his shtick and MO hasn't changed much. The ignore list is your friend.:cheers:

And you're a hypocritical coward.

Step out from behind your ignore list and face the challenges against you like a man. :loser: