RE: HI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrathca

HI

I AM in search of anyone familiar with "Ray Comfort"
:chew:
You mean Ray "Banana Man" Comfort? If I were a theist I would try and distance myself from him, he is a walking talking "own goal".
"Town Heretic" better mind his 'p's and 'q's
:dunce:
Care to fill the rest of us in on what you are talking about? If not couldn't you have kept this private between you and TH?

Last edited:

IN_THE_SHORTS

RE: I Am gone !

RE: I Am gone !

I respectfully ask you shut down my account and formally delete my post. Again, I am asking "my" post(s) be removed
:party:

Last edited:

Tyrathca

I respectfully ask you shut down my account and formally delete my post. Again, I am asking "my" post(s) be removed
:party:
Huh? You've only made 8 posts. You could always just go back and edit your posts to remove all text if you're THAT desperate to get it off the internet... otherwise just stop posting.:plain:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I came here for the express purpose of asking (rhetorically) how long it would be before shorts got banned. :)

Stupid trolls. :troll:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
...Care to fill the rest of us in on what you are talking about? If not couldn't you have kept this private between you and TH?
Beats me. :idunno: I didn't know we were fighting. :chuckle: He launched another thread, also about this same fellow and I left a few suggestions regarding why people were either leaving off or assuming that he might be something other than a serious participant.

:think: I don't recall being particularly harsh. I was actually trying to see if there was more to him than a couple of people thought...Oh well.

"Poor soul, you were just too high strung." :rip:

Status
Not open for further replies.