Raising sluts

Mr. 5020

Agape4Robin said:
I'm not sure which part of my quote you're referring to.

Do you mean that it is ridiculous that you would ever be done trying, or that I am the one who didn't make a point?

Perhaps you should get someone to teach you how to communicate (in their home, of course).

Agape4Robin

Mr. 5020 said:
I'm not sure which part of my quote you're referring to.

Do you mean that it is ridiculous that you would ever be done trying, or that I am the one who didn't make a point?

Perhaps you should get someone to teach you how to communicate (in their home, of course).
:blabla: :yawn:

Adam

Hall of Fame
It took Mr. 5020 a number of posts to realize that the product we were all talking about was the United States. So, later, he retorts, in superb George Costanza style, "I was speaking of material products the whole time."

Mr. 5020

truthman said:
It took Mr. 5020 a number of posts to realize that the product we were all talking about was the United States. So, later, he retorts, in superb George Costanza style, "I was speaking of material products the whole time."
Where did you get that I was unable to realize that? I even pointed out that it had nothing to do with that which I was speaking of. The fact that some of the founding fathers were homeschooled had nothing to do with my request for successful products created by the homeschooled.

Agape4Robin

Mr. 5020 said:
Where did you get that I was unable to realize that? I even pointed out that it had nothing to do with that which I was speaking of. The fact that some of the founding fathers were homeschooled had nothing to do with my request for successful products created by the homeschooled.
:baby:

Mr. 5020

You're calling me a baby? :darwinsm: Look at your arguments in this thread...
Agape4Robin said:
I believe that the others have answered that question! It's obvious!!!!!! Don't be obtuse........
Agape4Robin said:
Well, let me point out that you forgot Mr. Alexander Graham Bell..................and Mr. Andrew Carnegie. But even the others mentioned produced treasured pieces of literature as well as a solid American Heritage. You can't package that and sell it in a store, but without each one's valuable contribution, America would not be the free Country it is today.

Don't be so materialistic and obtuse..........................
Agape4Robin said:
Oh, sorry....this better?:loser:
Agape4Robin said:
No, mocked you for being "holier than thou"...........

:mock: :5020:
Then, when asked where you are coming from, you posted...
Agape4Robin said:
Nevermind......forget it.....

2ephesians8

Whoa!
I would never have imagined that a thread entitled raising sluts would turn into a discussion about Ben Franklin!!!

Zoiks!

What the world needs now is a Ben Franklin Bratz!! ???

Mr. 5020

2ephesians8 said:
Whoa!
I would never have imagined that a thread entitled raising sluts would turn into a discussion about Ben Franklin!!!

Zoiks!

What the world needs now is a Ben Franklin Bratz!! ???
:chuckle:

Welcome to TOL...

erinmarie

Here's some info on the 'creator' of Bratz Dolls, to sort of get back to subject. I can't find if he was homeschooled or not.

Isaac Larian

CEO of MGA Entertainment. Named by Ernst & Young's "Entrepreneur of the Year" (Consumer Products category) in 2004.

Born March 28, 1954 in Kashan, Iran. Creator of the enormously successful Bratz Dolls, whose edgy looks and clothing sent Barbie to her grave. The 51-year-old Iranian immigrant has done what no one else in the $20 billion toy industry has been able to: generate explosive growth in a tough category while also sending Barbie -- a 46-year-old American icon -- scampering to the salon for a makeover. Since their introduction in June, 2001, the Bratz dolls, with their big eyes and skimpy clothes, have grown into a billion-dollar franchise. Although Mattel has designed new, edgier dolls that are intended, as Bratz are, for older girls, Barbie sales have fallen, and the company's stock price has moved sideways. After emigrating to Los Angeles at age 17 with $750 in his pocket, he found a job washing dishes at a diner and eventually earned a civil engineering degree from the California State University at Los Angeles. Just after college, Larian started the company that morphed into MGA. He imported consumer electronics and in 1987 scored big with a line of handheld games featuring characters licensed from Nintendo Corp. (NTDOY ) Ten years later he sold his first doll, Singing Bouncing Baby.