Raising sluts

SOTK

truthman said:
Dumb Bratz, they can't even spell. They Must go to public school, they sure dress like it.

I knew it would only take a New York minute for that to come out. :rolleyes:

Adam

Hall of Fame
kmoney, that Kramer as your avatar just freaks me out man

I'm serious, everytime you make a post, I mentally picture Kramer saying the words in your post.

And my family wonders why I laugh while at TOL.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
truthman said:
kmoney, that Kramer as your avatar just freaks me out man

I'm serious, everytime you make a post, I mentally picture Kramer saying the words in your post.

And my family wonders why I laugh while at TOL.
:chuckle: anything is funner when he says it...

Zimfan

:confused: What is everyone harassing Mr.5020 for? All he said was

Mr. 5020 said:
I don't know. I've never heard of any successful product put out by a bunch of people who were home-schooled.

I would think that the use of the word "product" and the fact that the post he was replying to was about a commercial product would make the meaning of his post clear. He wasn't insulting homeschoolers, he was just expressing his belief that the the odds of any particular successful commercial product being put out by a group of home schoolers is slim. Given the relatively low number of people homeschooled in this country, he's probably right.

Zimfan

kmoney said:
Talk about being obtuse!

;)

Speaking of the word obtuse, I have a sudden urge to make a note that may get me in trouble. The only friend(excepting a few people whose first language was not English) I've had who did not know the meaning of the word obtuse was home-schooled. He also proved the quality of his home-schooling(lack thereof, actually) by asking another friend whether there was ever a "renaissance in Italy". :freak:

Mr. 5020

Zimfan said:
Speaking of the word obtuse, I have a sudden urge to make a note that may get me in trouble. The only friend(excepting a few people whose first language was not English) I've had who did not know the meaning of the word obtuse was home-schooled. He also proved the quality of his home-schooling(lack thereof, actually) by asking another friend whether there was ever a "renaissance in Italy". :freak:
I haven't met that many homeschoolers here, but I do know two of them personally. One is brilliant, but has the social skills of a french fry. The other is tons of fun to hang out with, but is about as bright as a french fry.

Zimfan

The one I know seems to have the intelligence of a french fry but somewhat better social skills, maybe on par with a chicken mcnugget.

SOTK

Zimfan said:
:confused: What is everyone harassing Mr.5020 for? All he said was

I would think that the use of the word "product" and the fact that the post he was replying to was about a commercial product would make the meaning of his post clear. He wasn't insulting homeschoolers, he was just expressing his belief that the the odds of any particular successful commercial product being put out by a group of home schoolers is slim. Given the relatively low number of people homeschooled in this country, he's probably right.

I was wondering the same thing and was thinking about making a similar point.

I sometimes just do not get the homeschoolers around here. A lot of them (not all) are constantly on the attack or on the defensive. Not only that, but can go to great lengths to justify their reasonings for homeschooling. If anybody should feel insulted around here, it is me and all the rest of the Christians who have chose to send their kids to school. You don't see me or very many other posters starting threads to attack the homeschoolers here. It's quite the opposite.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I've known a few homeschoolers. They were all pretty intelligent. Never hung out with them though so....