ECT Questions for Roman Catholics

Sancocho

Oh, I see. This way you can excuse Catholic countries of their unusually high abortion rates.

Please provide any evidence you have that abortion rates are higher in Catholic countries.

Please be advised that any "estimates" of illegal abortion provided by the Guttmacher Institute will be ignored given that they are the propaganda arm of Planned Parenthood who falsified information that led to the decision of Roe vs Wade and currently promote high abortion rates in Catholic countries based on nothing more than conjecture in order to have it legalized. As a Christian I would advise you against siding with such a demonic institution to make a case for your argument.

Cruciform

How is #12 to be properly understood? And what is the intended context?
I'll start by posting the immediate context of the quoted statement:
982 There is no offense, however serious, that the Church cannot forgive. There is no one, however wicked and guilty, who may not confidently hope for forgiveness, provided his repentance is honest. Christ who died for all men desires that in his Church the gates of forgiveness should always be open to anyone who turns away from sin [Mt. 18:21-22].

If you have any remaining questions, I'll be glad to address them if I can.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

Cruciform

Whose fault is that?
Mostly their own, but also to some degree it's the fault of bishops and priests who fail to effectively emphasize the importance of the laity learning the theological content of the Christian faith in their particular parishes (local churches).

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

Sancocho

Substantiated Proof is all over this thread, other threads, in the bible, in official RCC websites and publications.

With claims like this it is no wonder the Hand of God is against Europe and the US.

Interestingly, the same type of method of arguing by referencing multitudes of supposed evidence is exactly what the atheists do. It's as if by sheer number and repetition that hearsay is converted into struth. The reality is everyone of these arguments can be easily dismantled with the Bible, no less.

1Way1Truth1Life

With claims like this it is no wonder the Hand of God is against Europe and the US.

Interestingly, the same type of method of arguing by referencing multitudes of supposed evidence is exactly what the atheists do. It's as if by sheer number and repetition that hearsay is converted into struth. The reality is everyone of these arguments can be easily dismantled with the Bible, no less.

It is through the Scriptures the evidence is substantiated. God speaks against the RCC in the Scriptures quite clearly. I pray God has mercy on your soul and opens your eyes.

Cruciform

Substantiated Proof is all over this thread, other threads, in the bible, in official RCC websites and publications.
Then you should have no trouble coming up with at least one item of actual proof in support of your previous entirely unsubstantiated anti-Catholic assertion. Let's have it, then.

For example, you claim that Catholicism has a "false Christ." Proof, please.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

john w

Hall of Fame
No need to wonder. The qualification is made necessary by the apparently irresistible tendency of anti-Catholics like yourself to completely misunderstand, misapply, and misrepresent what the Catholic Church actually believes and teaches.

No, the statements in this made up catechism are so easy to understand, that a 6 year old can "get it." But that does not preclude Romans from resorting to their old reliable "Mystery Interpretation" technique, and/or "We are just misunderstood" technique/stumper.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Hopefully you'll stay in your "sinless" country and stay out of
the U.S.! We'll do nicely without you.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Catholic Church does not preach the truth of Paul's Gospel. they preach
a religion of allegiance to the Catholic Church and the Pope!

1Way1Truth1Life

Then you should have no trouble coming up with at least one item of actual proof in support of your previous entirely unsubstantiated anti-Catholic assertion. Let's have it, then.

For example, you claim that Catholicism has a "false Christ." Proof, please.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

I have already told you where the proof is and so have numerous others. Yet you still refuse to accept the Truth, the Way and the Life. I pray God will open your eyes.