Questions for freelight

Status
Not open for further replies.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
the fundamental One.....

the fundamental One.....

God said to take UP The "Sword", which IS The Word of God, - Not to defend myself, But to Defend MY GOD. I don't take up the Sword to fight against My God using Love the EVIL. --- Where did the word "SWORD" Come from??? --- (( WORD )). S'WORD!!

Friends are one's Christian Brothers, Neighbors and Enemies are not Dangerous to God, But the EVIL IS! - Therefore I take up God's S'word and defend His ( Word being used against MY GOD )!! The Word being uses against God is NOT LOVE, and Needs to be Fought Against, - NOT LOVED.

One cannot LOVE Another, who is Crucifying the Christ that is in You with the WORD, while LYING, and Calling IT LOVE.

Love the EVIL LIARS?? - God says NOT TOO. -- Where did the Word "LOVE" Come from?? --?? --- ( AB'OVE ), Supremacy.
-- HATE???

Paul

A lot of authors you are referring to, but what did Jesus say about loving others? Remember his new commandment? It's no longer an eye for an eye,....Only lovers overcome hatred. There is a place in God that is beyond all duality-conflict, where God already IS the Only Presence. There is no 'contest' in God,....who is One and All.

I'm looking from the non-duality perspective, where evil is but a relative illusion, ignorance, error, unreality. I affirm only God as absolute reality, fully and always present. There is is no other.

pj

Letsargue

A lot of authors you are referring to, but what did Jesus say about loving others? Remember his new commandment? It's no longer an eye for an eye,....Only lovers overcome hatred. There is a place in God that is beyond all duality-conflict, where God already IS the Only Presence. There is no 'contest' in God,....who is One and All.

I'm looking from the non-duality perspective, where evil is but a relative illusion, ignorance, error, unreality. I affirm only God as absolute reality, fully and always present. There is is no other.

pj

You're back in~ the ~Carnal again~~~~ OOOUUUUUU.

IN The Spiritual - It's still TRUTH, But Not in the Carnal, ( It's a Spiritual Sword NOW ); - Not a Gun, Sword, Poisonous Gas, or even Fists, But the Word of God!! - I Haven't ever said or Meant to Lay Hands on any Man suddenly for Anything; - BUT, WITH THE (( SWORD OF GOD )),; - Be Head the Spiritual (( Hebrews 12:7-8 KJV ))!! - The Chastisement, "OR REBUKE", Is done By the Children of God, Not by GOD Himself unless He IS Standing In front of You!

The ( THOUGHTS ) Of God has never changed!! - Just the "Training of Obedience" of Man to grow into the "WILL" of Christ.

NOW Still in the ((( SPIRITUAL!! ))), The LOVE of God IS, the Hate of Evil, - The Hate of evil IS The LOVE of God.

(( The Love of God and the Hate of Evil - Is the SAME THING! )).

Love the WIFE, - AND "Love" the peoples who spits, cusses, and tries to play with her; - IS AVOIDED?? (( You Hate the Cursed Person ))!! - (( NOT LOVE THEM )))!!!

You EXPRESS Love for God and Not Hatred of Evil?? How is that done In Truth?

Again:
( Psalms 97:10 KJV ) -- 10- "Ye that love the LORD, hate evil". --&--
( Proverbs 8:13 KJV ) -- 13 ( The fear of the LORD is to hate evil )". --//-----

( God Just SAYS IT ). - Where does "ALL" Knowledge come from?? -- Just from Loving God?? - OR From Loving God - AND Hating Evil??

Learn of God and Learn of the Evil as "WELL".

Paul

Letsargue

IN The Spiritual - It's still TRUTH, But Not in the Carnal, ( It's a Spiritual Sword NOW ); - Not a Gun, Sword, Poisonous Gas, or even Fists, But the Word of God!! - I Haven't ever said or Meant to Lay Hands on any Man suddenly for Anything; - BUT, WITH THE (( SWORD OF GOD )),; - Be Head the Spiritual (( Hebrews 12:7-8 KJV ))!! - The Chastisement, "OR REBUKE", Is done By the Children of God, Not by GOD Himself unless He IS Standing In front of You!

The ( THOUGHTS ) Of God has never changed!! - Just the "Training of Obedience" of Man to grow into the "WILL" of Christ.

NOW Still in the ((( SPIRITUAL!! ))), The LOVE of God IS, the Hate of Evil, - The Hate of evil IS The LOVE of God.

Love the WIFE, - AND "Love" the peoples who spits, cusses, and tries to play with her; - IS AVOIDED?? (( You Hate the Cursed Person ))!! - (( NOT LOVE THEM )))!!!

Again:
( Proverbs 8:13 KJV ) -- 13 ( The fear of the LORD is to hate evil )". --//-----

( God Just SAYS IT ). - Where does "ALL" Knowledge come from?? -- Just from Loving God?? - OR From Loving God - AND Hating Evil??

Paul

freelight:

I Cannot see how it's Possible that You are coming across like this.
From the Scriptures of the Bible, IT'S Impossible to get the Idea of Just LOVE, and let the Evil be Loved Also, - With NOTHING of a "Spiritual Struggle"!!

( My Guess is, you've already read my last Post, and you'll not be coming back for a ~Wile, - how long?, - I Don't Know ).

SO; - Any How! - What Ever, However.

How do Angels Fight???
The New Testament, Christ Revealing to John / "Lazarus", Jesus' little brother, whom He raised from the dead; - THE Apostle on the Isle of Patmos.
"( Michael and his Angels ((( FOUGHT ))) The Devil, and the Devil and His angels FOUGHT )"!!

The Old Law / ISRAEL, does nothing hardly - but teach by "PARABLES" / "Carnal Example", that the Christians "Are Going to be Spiritual Warriors" of Christ, against the Devil and his angels in a Spiritual "WAY", Christ's "WAY"!! - How Anyone can Miss that; - to me Is a real Problem, It Just can't be done.

Paul

Last edited:

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
(((( I SAID WHAT GOD SAID ))))!!!! -- "One" God of "Heaven"!!!!

God Calls SATAN the ((((( "GOD" of the "WORLD" )))))!!!!

((( Now Take it OR Leave IT)))!!!!

((((( GONE!!!!!!!!! )))))!!!!

Paul

Does $÷=%^/&&&*€£((£€_gone/$÷=××¥£€*&₩¥%=$$/ mean you're not going to read my reply to this message?

Letsargue

Does $÷=%^/&&&*€£((£€_gone/$÷=××¥£€*&₩¥%=$$/ mean you're not going to read my reply to this message?

That Was My answering your message!!!

I Said what GOD SAID!! - You didn't answer MY Statement, you just ask another Question, and I answered it!!!

Paul

Letsargue

freelight:

From the Scriptures of the Bible, IT'S Impossible to get the Idea of Just LOVE, and let the Evil be Loved Also, - With NOTHING of a "Spiritual Struggle"!!

( My Guess is, you've already read my last Post, and you'll not be coming back for a ~Wile, - how long?, - I Don't Know ).

How do Angels Fight???
The New Testament, Christ Revealing to John / "Lazarus", Jesus' little brother, whom He raised from the dead; - THE Apostle on the Isle of Patmos.
"( Michael and his Angels ((( FOUGHT ))) The Devil, and the Devil and His angels FOUGHT )"!!

The Old Law / ISRAEL, does nothing hardly - but teach by "PARABLES" / "Carnal Example", that the Christians "Are Going to be Spiritual Warriors" of Christ, against the Devil and his angels in a Spiritual "WAY", Christ's "WAY"!! - How Anyone can Miss that; - to me Is a real Problem, It Just can't be done.

Paul

(( Hebrews 1:13-14 KJV )) -- 13- "But to which of the ANGELS said He at any time, - ( "SIT" ) - on my right hand, until - ( "I" ) - MAKE thine enemies "thy" footstool?
14- (( Are they not all ( "MINISTERING SPIRITS" ), sent forth to "MINISTER" for them who shall be heirs of salvation? --//-----

Minister, Ministering! -- What was the Word "Minister" taken From??
If you knew How words are Changed, You just Might See what "Minister" Really Means.

Paul

Letsargue

Answering questions makes sense
Answering statements don't make sense

((((( YOUR Stupid Statement Was QUESTIONABLE !!)))))!!!
(( SOOO I Answered Your Stupid Questionable Statement!! ))!!

You don't know enough to ask a Sensible Question of GOD!!!

SOO Leave Me alone with you Garbage - HERE; - I don't want to Block this Thread, --- YET!!!!

Paul

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist

Again:

Paul

Jesus taught us to love our enemies. By this will all know you are my disciples. God is love, they who love, know God. Nowhere have I implied an idea of loving evil, ....we're talking about people here. There is apparently something about them that is loveable...some value of their being. This does not mean love their sin or evil.

pj

Letsargue

Jesus taught us to love our enemies. By this will all know you are my disciples. God is love, they who love, know God. Nowhere have I implied an idea of loving evil, ....we're talking about people here. There is apparently something about them that is loveable...some value of their being. This does not mean love their sin or evil.

pj

YES!!
However "People" have Nothing to do with God, just our Spiritual Persons.

Our "Enemies" are Not against US, they are just Wrong and haven't Learned Yet, but are Trying. - Maybe not as hard as our "Neighbors", But the EVIL Are AGAINST God, and "WE", - The Spiritual US - Defends God from the Evil!!

Paul

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
no conflict......

no conflict......

freelight:

How do Angels Fight???

Paul

God is Love.

There is a realm of God that is wholly prior to and beyond any conflict or duality whatsoever...since God is indivisible, One, whole, absolute in nature. Indivisible Light. I would direct your contemplation upon that presence of God which is non-dual in nature, before any creation of difference, contrast, con-flict or duality. God as One. God as omnipresent.

An understanding of non-dualism is helpful here.

While a seeming battle of good/evil goes on in this world of conditional existence....there is a reality beyond all conflict whose very nature is peace/bliss.

pj

Letsargue

God is Love.

There is a realm of God that is wholly prior to and beyond any conflict or duality whatsoever...since God is indivisible, One, whole, absolute in nature. Indivisible Light. I would direct your contemplation upon that presence of God which is non-dual in nature, before any creation of difference, contrast, con-flict or duality. ((( God as One. God as omnipresent))).

While a seeming battle of good/evil goes on in this world of conditional existence....there is a reality beyond all conflict whose very nature is peace/bliss.

pj

The Battle IS "Spiritual"!!, - and has an Effect ON THE CARNAL.

( 1 Corinthians 2:15-16 KJV ) -- 15- "But ( He that is "SPIRITUAL" Judgeth ALL things ), ( yet he himself is judged of no man ).
16 For who hath known the Mind of the Lord, that He may instruct him? But ( We have the Mind of Christ )". --//-----

Paul

Letsargue

God is Love.

There is a realm of God that is wholly prior to and beyond any conflict or duality whatsoever...since God is indivisible, One, whole, absolute in nature. Indivisible Light. I would direct your contemplation upon that presence of God which is non-dual in nature, before any creation of difference, contrast, con-flict or duality. God as One. God as omnipresent.

pj

( 1 Corinthians 15:24-25 KJV ) -- 24- "( Then cometh the END ), when He shall have delivered up the Kingdom to God, even the Father; ((( When He shall have PUT - "DOWN" - ALL Rule and ALL Authority And Power ))). 25- For He must reign, till "he" hath put ALL Enemies under "his" feet". --//---

He Put - All Things "DOWN" Where???

( Revelation 21: 7 KJV ) -- 7- " ( He that overcometh shall "INHERIT ALL THINGS" ); and I will be "his" God, and "he" shall be My Son". --//-----

Tell me that "Vengeance" is not one of the things that the Church has NOT Inherited!!

Who has "ALL THINGS" Now; that God HAS PUT All Things "DOWN" - To Who?? -- The CHURCH NOW HAS ALL POWER AND ATHOTITY AND RULE!! -- ( God has None ), Now that God has entered "Back" into His "REST".

We the Church is not in His Rest just yet! - BUT VERY SOON!!!

Paul

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
The Battle IS "Spiritual"!!, - and has an Effect ON THE CARNAL.

( 1 Corinthians 2:15-16 KJV ) -- 15- "But ( He that is "SPIRITUAL" Judgeth ALL things ), ( yet he himself is judged of no man ).
16 For who hath known the Mind of the Lord, that He may instruct him? But ( We have the Mind of Christ )". --//-----

Paul

Yes....The mind is the medium operating in between the carnal and spiritual, the arbiter/mediator. In the meantime I find a 'creative dialogue' method most useful here, as exploring and expanding consciousness. One merits respect/honor by earning it among peers, so allowing others to participate here is fine. We'll leave the board open for further questions.

pj

Letsargue

Yes....The mind is the medium operating in between the carnal and spiritual, the arbiter/mediator. In the meantime I find a 'creative dialogue' method most useful here, as exploring and expanding consciousness. One merits respect/honor by earning it among peers, so allowing others to participate here is fine. We'll leave the board open for further questions.

pj

Yes Indeed!!
That would be "Double Minded" - that God does Hate.
God Loves Spiritual Minded, which IS the Mind of Christ that God gave to the Christian.

?????????????
((( Looks Like we're going to have more Interruptions here )))!!???????????
?????????????

IS That IT????

I just thought one of the trouble makers was about to come in!!

Paul

Last edited:

Letsargue

Yes Indeed!!
That would be "Double Minded" - that God does Hate.
God Loves Spiritual Minded, which IS the Mind of Christ that God gave to the Christian.

?????????????
((( Looks Like we're going to have more Interruptions here )))!!???????????
?????????????

IS That IT????

I just thought one of the trouble makers was about to come in!!

Paul

(( How can God / GOD Love the LOST - If He doesn't Know they are even THERE???

( Luke 13:27 KJV ) -- 27- "But He shall say, I tell you, ((( I know you not WHENCE ye are ))); depart from me, (( ALL ye Workers of Iniquity )). --//----

That's the EVIL, not Neighbors or even the Enemy!!!! -- ((( THE EVIL WORKERS )))!!!

Paul

Last edited:

Letsargue

pj

You can talk to, - Discuss Anything, - Respond TO the Most Hateful on TOL!!! --- BUT Me Now for WHAT EVER I SAID???? YOU CAN'T RESPOND BACK TO ME????!!!!!!

(( FINE ))!!

Paul

Letsargue

Everyone who calls himself a "Christian" today is nothing BUT A HATE God / the Truth - Child of Satan; - AND ( That can be PROVEN ) very Easy, But no one can accept the Truth of THAT!!!

((( Romans 3:10-13 KJV ))) --&-- ((( Genesis 1:2 KJV )))!!! - God just says it, and No One can accept it!!!

Paul

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Omnipresence......

Omnipresence......

Everyone who calls himself a "Christian" today is nothing BUT A HATE God / the Truth - Child of Satan; - AND ( That can be PROVEN ) very Easy, But no one can accept the Truth of THAT!!!

I would come from a place of love and peace, and radiate that. That alone is sufficient, since 'God' is wholly at peace with himself, undivided, undisturbed, integral, wholly himself, radiating pure essence. That ISness is all-sufficient,...no exclamations or additions to 'God' are necessary, just Let Him BE. Enjoy that. Know that. Be that.

That is all.

Oh, nice to have you re-open the thread. Responses may at times be delayed, but enjoy the intermissions :)

God is Light.

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
(( How can God / GOD Love and LOST - If He doesn't Know they are even THERE???

( Luke 13:27 KJV ) -- 27- "But He shall say, I tell you, ((( I know you not WHENCE ye are ))); depart from me, (( ALL ye Workers of Iniquity )). --//----

That's the EVIL, not Neighbors or even the Enemy!!!! -- ((( THE EVIL WORKERS )))!!!

Paul

All this is 'figurative', as if anything was not.

All is contained in the omniscience of 'God', nothing exists outside of it.

As far as 'God' intimately knowing a soul, that would include some sense of the souls knowing/loving/abiding in the Spirit of God, living in harmony with Deity, so that such a soul is in a state of 'knowing' God fully, inwardly and by his actions.

God knows all that is knowable.

Now abiding in the knowledge of God or living out that knowledge is another matter.

pj

Status
Not open for further replies.