Questions for freelight

Status
Not open for further replies.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
How far can we zoom in? infinity ?

Well, that's just it.....We are stuck in the zooming so to speak....the lens of this body-mind circumfrenced in space-time, dimensionalized. While infinity is ever about us....temporal finite conditions abide superimposing. Nevertheless eternity-infinity IS.

3:1.2 “`I am a God at hand as well as afar off,’ says the Lord. `Do not I fill heaven and earth?'” The Universal Father is all the time present in all parts and in all hearts of his far-flung creation. He is “the fullness of him who fills all and in all,” and “who works all in all,” and further, the concept of his personality is such that “the heaven universe and heaven of heavens (universe of universes) cannot contain him.” It is literally true that God is all and in all. But even that is not all of God. The Infinite can be finally revealed only in infinity; the cause can never be fully comprehended by an analysis of effects; the living God is immeasurably greater than the sum total of creation that has come into being as a result of the creative acts of his unfettered free will. God is revealed throughout the cosmos, but the cosmos can never contain or encompass the entirety of the infinity of God.

-UB

pj

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
freelight may respond to such a foolish nothing, I wouldn't blame him if he didn't!!!

Which direction is IN?? - Which direction is OUT??

What is "zoom" compared to standing Still Everywhere at the same time and Place??

( Ask Your -- ~"god ), he is as smart as you WERE!!!

Paul, David -- 102914

Isn't my god the same as your God or are you disrespectful ?

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
use your wand of power.....

use your wand of power.....

Light is God, however, not Carnal Light, as the son, moon and stars. - But the Light of the Truth that only the Righteous Can SEE. "Darkness" is the absence of Light / absence of the Truth / Christ, thus Darkness is the Nonexistence! - Spiritual Darkness is without the Light of God, Therefore, Nothing IS THERE, Nothing but the Nothing in the darkness, or OF The Darkness. If the Light of God shines into that darkness, the Light shines on NOTHING, not even Darkness, because Darkness is the absence of ANYTHING. The Carnal World IS DARKNESS, Thus IS NOT! - There is no Variation OF "Nothing" OR "God".

(( Genesis 1:2 KJV )) -- 2- "AND The Earth Was Without "FORM" AND (( "VOID" ))". --//---

Even the Creation, God SAID There was not anything There!! SOO, man was formed out of the Dust of the Earth that is NOTHING but the Absence of GOD / Nothing!!! -- God "IS" ALL there "IS", and there is NO Darkness in Him AT ALL!! Thus, all who say they are in Christ today is together, Nothing. -- (( Romans 3:10-13 KJV ))!!

Paul

If only all would abide in the pure light divine............

In the realms of conditional existence however, there is the 'shadow' of matterial form and finite patterns distorting perception. Such is the play of creation, having within it its difference and diversity.

Creation is a projection of space-time relativity......there would be reference of relationship apart therefrom. So we're involved inevitably in that space-matrix :)

The co-creative power is all of ours to use while we can to make of what we will of the space provided.

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
be God's laser........

be God's laser........

freelight may respond to such a foolish nothing, I wouldn't blame him if he didn't!!!

Which direction is IN?? - Which direction is OUT??

What is "zoom" compared to standing Still Everywhere at the same time and Place??

( Ask Your -- ~"god ), he is as smart as you WERE!!!

Paul, David -- 102914

All questions have their place if born sincerely.

The 'zoom' is a wonderful metaphor really of our own limited scope of perception....which can fluctuate per adjustment.

In omnipresence....the ins and outs are but waves rustling in the sea of eternity, while 'adjustments' upon our various instruments are modifications of our own perception. The entirety of Light is present but refracted by translation.

Our adventure is creating with light its amplification.

pj

Letsargue

If only all would abide in the pure light divine............

In the realms of conditional existence however, there is the 'shadow' of matterial form and finite patterns distorting perception. Such is the play of creation, having within it its difference and diversity.

Creation is a projection of space-time relativity......there would be reference of relationship apart therefrom. So we're involved inevitably in that space-matrix :)

The co-creative power is all of ours to use while we can to make of what we will of the space provided.

pj

Looks like you're referring to the Carnal World, or Universe.

I have to use the term, - ( John 17:14 KJV ) -- 14- "I have given them thy Word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even ( as I am not of the world )". --//---

Christ is the Light of the World, NOT The Carnal World, but the New Heaven and New Earth's Light. - When Jesus told His Disciples that He was the Light, He meant Light Liken to the SUN, but He was That Light. - He also said to His Disciples, "Ye are the Light of the World", ( That meant that They Were as the "Stars" of Heaven". -- That comes from the Prophesies earlier in the Scriptures:> -- ( Genius 26:4 KJV ) -- 4- "And ( I will make thy seed to multiply as the "Stars" of Heaven ) , and will ( give unto thy seed all these countries ); and ( in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed )". --//--- Be Blessed with the "Light", to put it simply; and of Course the CHURCH is the Light of the Moon. - ( Revelation 21:1 KJV ) -- 1- "And there appeared a ( great wonder in Heaven ); ( A Woman Clothed with the "SUN", and the MOON under Her Feet, and upon Her head a "Crown of twelve STARS"!! --//----- That "IS" The Trinity OF the Trinity. -- Out side of that Spiritual Light, is nothing but Darkness of the Absence of everything of the Universe.

Anybody read those very carefully, and you'll see the Truth of the Spirit.

Paul -- 102914

Letsargue

Isn't my god the same as your God or are you disrespectful ?

There are Only two gods, the One of the Carnal everything including the Carnal minded; who deals with some or All of the Carnal Stuff of their, AND Your Being!! --- ( AND ) The Other God is the GOD Of ONLY the Spirit of Everything, including the Spiritual Minded, the Mind of Christ, that Christ gave ME and Not YOU!!. There is no Carnal anything in MY Mind, and that Is the Reason for you all's spitting on Me and Christ's Knowledge all the Time!!!

NO!!! - My God IS not Your ~god!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 102914

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
There are Only two gods, the One of the Carnal everything including the Carnal minded; who deals with some or All of the Carnal Stuff of their, AND Your Being!! --- ( AND ) The Other God is the GOD Of ONLY the Spirit of Everything, including the Spiritual Minded, the Mind of Christ, that Christ gave ME and Not YOU!!. There is no Carnal anything in MY Mind, and that Is the Reason for you all's spitting on Me and Christ's Knowledge all the Time!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 102914

As shared earlier, let's be respectful here in this thread considering who its respecting as exploring questions.

One 'God' exists, one Source, one Unity, one Mind.

The ego would play one mind against another mind out there, but in truth....there is only The One that already always is all.

There is no need for a religious ego assuming it's 'god' is greater than someone else's 'god' which amounts to childsplay and other silly notions.

Remember our past recollections on 'remembrance' ? The ego would continue to dismember God, while the Holy Spirit remembers us :) Lets go forward with that mind of Christ recognizing our sonship.

pj

Letsargue

As shared earlier, let's be respectful here in this thread considering who its respecting as exploring questions.

One 'God' exists, one Source, one Unity, one Mind.

The ego would play one mind against another mind out there, but in truth....there is only The One that already always is all.

There is no need for a religious ego assuming it's 'god' is greater than someone else's 'god' which amounts to childsplay and other silly notions.

Remember our past recollections on 'remembrance' ? The ego would continue to dismember God, while the Holy Spirit remembers us :) Lets go forward with that mind of Christ recognizing our sonship.

pj

Myself, - I can't combined egotistical with Truth, or where Faith comes from, From Christ. God never wrote Egotistical stuff, but -"Very Hateful Stuff" TO the unfaithful. - Just because I feel I must Only believe what God, or the Scriptures Say, doesn't mean ( I'm "Egotistical" ), but Faithful, not unfaithful.

Paul

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned

PAUL, DAVID -- 102914

Oh ! I thought your God is the God of Abraham.

What makes you think God didn't draw me to Christ but drew you?

Letsargue

Oh ! I thought your God is the God of Abraham.

What makes you think God didn't draw me to Christ but drew you?

There is only One God of Heaven, and the Bible, ( ONE )!! --- The only Other god is of the Carnal, and the Darkness. - THE "Voice" Calls. The Lost must hear the Voice Calling in the Word of God, (( WITH TEARS / THE Gospel!!!

(( The lost sheep )), Jesus didn't know Where the Sheep was, He "CALLED"; - AND - (( John 10:27 KJV )) -- 27- "My sheep ( hear my voice ), and I know them, and ( THEY ) follow Me". --//---

Paul

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
There is only One God of Heaven, and the Bible, ( ONE )!! --- The only Other god is of the Carnal, and the Darkness. - THE "Voice" Calls. The Lost must hear the Voice Calling in the Word of God, (( WITH TEARS / THE Gospel!!!

(( The lost sheep )), Jesus didn't know Where the Sheep was, He "CALLED"; - AND - (( John 10:27 KJV )) -- 27- "My sheep ( hear my voice ), and I know them, and ( THEY ) follow Me". --//---

Paul

If you say there only one God then why do you speak of other Gods ?

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Myself, - I can't combined egotistical with Truth, or where Faith comes from, From Christ. God never wrote Egotistical stuff, but -"Very Hateful Stuff" TO the unfaithful. - Just because I feel I must Only believe what God, or the Scriptures Say, doesn't mean ( I'm "Egotistical" ), but Faithful, not unfaithful.

Paul

In think it's fair to give everyone a chance though before judging whether they be of God or not, that's all. A religious ego could have many assumptions. When the false ego is dismissed we see the oneness of life and unity of all in God as our natural state. SPIRIT is indivisible, forms diverse.

pj

Letsargue

In think it's fair to give everyone a chance though before judging whether they be of God or not, that's all. A religious ego could have many assumptions. When the false ego is dismissed we see the oneness of life and unity of all in God as our natural state. SPIRIT is indivisible, forms diverse.

pj

We're Not talking about ( "~pitiful" neglected lost folks ). We're talking about the "MOST" REJECTING, HATE MONGURING People I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! This People Will "NOT" Accept "One" / "ONE" Scripture of GOD, ((( And I Have Proven that )))!!
-- THAT'S CALLED THE (( "EVIL" )) By Christ.

Paul

Letsargue

Christ is the Light of the World, NOT The Carnal World, but the New Heaven and New Earth's Light. - When Jesus told His Disciples that He was the Light, He meant Light Liken to the SUN, but He was That Light. - He also said to His Disciples, "Ye are the Light of the World", ( That meant that They Were as the "Stars" of Heaven". -- That comes from the Prophesies earlier in the Scriptures:> -- ( Genius 26:4 KJV ) -- 4- "And ( I will make thy seed to multiply as the "Stars" of Heaven ) , and will ( give unto thy seed all these countries ); and ( in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed )". --//--- Be Blessed with the "Light", to put it simply; and of Course the CHURCH is the Light of the Moon. - ( Revelation 21:1 KJV ) -- 1- "And there appeared a ( great wonder in Heaven ); ( A Woman Clothed with the "SUN", and the MOON under Her Feet, and upon Her head a "Crown of twelve STARS"!! --//----- That "IS" The Trinity OF the Trinity. -- Out side of that Spiritual Light, is nothing but Darkness of the Absence of everything of the Universe.

Anybody read those very carefully, and you'll see the Truth of the Spirit.

Paul -- 102914

What DID this BUNCH Do To ( THIS "Attached" POST ) "Above" HERE??

NOTHING!!!! - No One has Ever heard it that way before, --- AND ( SPIT ON GOD!!! )??????????

Paul

Letsargue

If you say there only one God then why do you speak of other Gods ?

(((( I SAID WHAT GOD SAID ))))!!!! -- "One" God of "Heaven"!!!!

God Calls SATAN the ((((( "GOD" of the "WORLD" )))))!!!!

((( Now Take it OR Leave IT)))!!!!

((((( GONE!!!!!!!!! )))))!!!!

Paul

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Truth Victorious

Truth Victorious

We're Not talking about ( "~pitiful" neglected lost folks ). We're talking about the "MOST" REJECTING, HATE MONGURING People I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! This People Will "NOT" Accept "One" / "ONE" Scripture of GOD, ((( And I Have Proven that )))!!
-- THAT'S CALLED THE (( "EVIL" )) By Christ.

Paul

As a representative of Light, only radiate love. Be love.

Rise above the duality of good vs. evil and affirm only the wholeness and omnipresence of Deity.

One Power, One Presence, One Awareness.

One Will triumphant.

pj

Letsargue

As a representative of Light, only radiate love. Be love.

Rise above the duality of good vs. evil and affirm only the wholeness and omnipresence of Deity.

One Power, One Presence, One Awareness.

One Will triumphant.

pj

Why contradict God - just IN This point of Love??

( Psalms 97:10 KJV ) -- 10- "( Ye that Love the LORD, HATE EVIL ): He Preserveth the souls of His saints; He Delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked". --&--

( Proverbs 8:13 KJV ) -- 13- "( The fear of the LORD "IS" TO HATE EVIL ): pride, and ( Arrogance, and the "EVIL WAY", and the "Froward Mouth, do I HATE )". --//-----

That's what GOD Said!

Why should I do "ANYTHING" Different than GOD in order to be as "GOOD" or BETTER Than God?? ----- The word "Good" is from the Word "GOD".

Paul

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Why contradict God - just IN This point of Love??

( Psalms 97:10 KJV ) -- 10- "( Ye that Love the LORD, HATE EVIL ): He Preserveth the souls of His saints; He Delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked". --&--

( Proverbs 8:13 KJV ) -- 13- "( The fear of the LORD "IS" TO HATE EVIL ): pride, and ( Arrogance, and the "EVIL WAY", and the "Froward Mouth, do I HATE )". --//-----

That's what GOD Said!

Why should I do "ANYTHING" Different than GOD in order to be as "GOOD" or BETTER Than God?? ----- The word "Good" is from the Word "GOD".

Paul

Are you not the light of the world? Consult Jesus here. He also taught one to love their enemies, do good to evildoers, let love outshine hate.

You can hate evil but don't let that hate consume you. Love must triumph. There is no contradiction in God since God is One. You are one with God. The oneness and holiness of God prevails...no matter what appears to the contrary. Only infinite goodness.

Be LIGHT.

pj

Letsargue

Are you not the light of the world? Consult Jesus here. He also taught one to love their enemies, do good to evildoers, let love outshine hate.

You can hate evil but don't let that hate consume you. Love must triumph. There is no contradiction in God since God is One. You are one with God. The oneness and holiness of God prevails...no matter what appears to the contrary. Only infinite goodness.

Be LIGHT.

pj

God said to take UP The "Sword", which IS The Word of God, - Not to defend myself, But to Defend MY GOD. I don't take up the Sword to fight against My God using Love the EVIL. --- Where did the word "SWORD" Come from??? --- (( WORD )). S'WORD!!

Friends are one's Christian Brothers, Neighbors and Enemies are not Dangerous to God, But the EVIL IS! - Therefore I take up God's S'word and defend His ( Word being used against MY GOD )!! The Word being uses against God is NOT LOVE, and Needs to be Fought Against, - NOT LOVED.

One cannot LOVE Another, who is Crucifying the Christ that is in You with the WORD, while LYING, and Calling IT LOVE.

Love the EVIL LIARS?? - God says NOT TOO. -- Where did the Word "LOVE" Come from?? --?? --- ( AB'OVE ), Supremacy.
-- HATE???

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.