Questions for Christians

Status
Not open for further replies.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
It seems that you people don't like Jesus' word because He commands you to be obedient to Him.

Lon

It seems that you people don't like Jesus' word because He commands you to be obedient to Him.

Who "you?" :think: I love Him and listen to His words. He said all commands are about loving God and Loving people. If there is even one Christian that doesn't want to love God or his/her fellow man, I'd beg them to show up because I don't know of one. Do you know ANY Christian that does not want to Love God or Love men? Even his/her enemies? Even one? Do you agree, furthermore, that loving God and man is the fulfillment of all the law and prophets? If so, I think your indictment fails AND I'd expect you'd have to admit that "Mainstreamers" or "Trinitarians" then, by that definition, would be listening to Jesus' words. Yes?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
He commands us to believe.....that's the obedience of faith that you miss out on, because you don't know the Risen Lord told Paul to preach the Gospel of Grace. Our Lord's death and resurrection really did make a difference. Too bad you don't know it. :nono:

There are much more to the "just believe". Jesus gave a great details about it which most of you skip.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Who "you?" :think: I love Him and listen to His words.

But you don't show it by your actions. Jesus does not approve of lip servers.

You are so busy studying and trying to be loyal to Calvin's teachings.

Reactions: Lon

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I just don't understand the hate for the Apostle Paul...I really cant fanthom it...
They hate the fact that Paul preaches grace apart from works, because they are so egotistical that they prefer to gain their salvation through their own merits instead of the works of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
The works of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ are just not sufficient enough to cut the mustard for them.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
They hate the fact that Paul preaches grace apart from works, because they are so egotistical that they prefer to gain their salvation through their own merits instead of the works of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
The works of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ are just not sufficient enough to cut the mustard for them.

Yep!

GOD showed from the beginning that self-gathered fig leaves could never be a sufficient covering.

Status
Not open for further replies.