Questions for Christians

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Your comments prove you put Paul on a pedestal.

You guys keep dismiss that Jesus said not to let anyone call you a teacher because He is the Teacher.

And Paul is taking over Jesus' position.
Paul is a chosen vessel and minister for Christ.

Acts 9:15 KJV -
“But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:

Galatians 1:15-16 KJV - [FONT=&quot]But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace, To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:

[/FONT]
Ephesians 3:7-9 KJV - [FONT=&quot]Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power. Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ; And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:[/FONT]

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Acts 9:15 KJV -
“But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:

I believe Jesus taught us everything we need to know Because He said He is the Teacher.

Jesus does not contradict Himself.

Judson50

What do you think Jesus' basic principle or essential purpose for the world?

thank you.

PS, this is a simple question; please give a simple answer.

To redeem The Father’s name through the redemption of his children.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I believe Jesus taught us everything we need to know Because He said He is the Teacher.

Jesus does not contradict Himself.
Meshak, if Jesus taught all we need to know, then for what is the rest of the New Testament, and for that matter, the Old Testament as well? Why include it if all we need to know is summed up in what Jesus said and did?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Meshak, if Jesus taught all we need to know, then for what is the rest of the New Testament, and for that matter, the Old Testament as well? Why include it if all we need to know is summed up in what Jesus said and did?

You need to know that man collected all epistles or writings of Jesus' followers.

Jesus summarized OT teachings and corrected OT people's errors.

I trust Jesus' word which is written by His faithful ones.

Please don't come back with long winded questions.

this is simple thread about Jesus' teachings.

Status
Not open for further replies.