Question on the Transfiguration

WatchmanOnTheWall

Again, the Master shows you how that there is a Shabbat hour in every day.
If you do shabbatizmo every day of the whole week you will not see the Father. :chuckle:

That may well be true because it would be the hottest part of the day from 12 to 1 and coincide with a good time to eat (lunch):

John 4:6-7
6 Now Jacob's well was there. Jesus therefore, being wearied with his journey, sat thus on the well: and it was about the sixth hour. 7 There cometh a woman of Samaria to draw water: Jesus saith unto her, Give me to drink. 8(For his disciples were gone away unto the city to buy meat.)

This story also reveals the importance of the Sabbath and its connection to the Millennial reign to come as I explained to you in this post: http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...00-year-plan&p=5150729&viewfull=1#post5150729

glorydaz

You're ignorant of my age. You have before assumed I am a 'youngster'. Are you old?

As well as your ageism I also notice a sexist tone to this and other posts where you label men as 'boys' in a derogatory manner . Not mature at all.

Your pride is injured? Then grow up and don't act like a baby.

Yes, I'm old, and I love being old because my age has freed me up to speak the truth. If you can't handle that, you shouldn't be here.

Whiner. :baby:

daqq

That may well be true because it would be the hottest part of the day from 12 to 1 and coincide with a good time to eat (lunch):

John 4:6-7
6 Now Jacob's well was there. Jesus therefore, being wearied with his journey, sat thus on the well: and it was about the sixth hour. 7 There cometh a woman of Samaria to draw water: Jesus saith unto her, Give me to drink. 8(For his disciples were gone away unto the city to buy meat.)

This story also reveals the importance of the Sabbath and its connection to the Millennial reign to come as I explained to you in this post: http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...00-year-plan&p=5150729&viewfull=1#post5150729

By the way, since this thread has now come back up, I just happened to notice a type-o yesterday in what you quoted, and just corrected it yesterday, (the portion now in bold, italicized and underlined).

Again, the Master shows you how that there is a Shabbat hour in every day.
If you do not shabbatizmo every day of the whole week you will not see the Father. :chuckle:

Moreover that is from a scripture-writing which most do not consider scripture. :chuckle: