Question on the Transfiguration

WatchmanOnTheWall

Lol, this one has already been answered too:

What has been since then is just icing on the cake. As for your thread link, (yet again), I answered you already in the other thread, here and here, and for that you posted a turkey and called me a chicken, (lol). Moreover, as I said and you know it's true, every time I enter one of your threads you end up either getting me banned from it or asking me to leave. Who therefore is the coward? I keep showing you truth and you keep wanting to get rid of me for it. :chuckle:

I was as surprised as you that you were banned from my thread. I barely remember except that I think I might have reported you for being insane. If so I apologise. It was probably because I couldn't make out your 'daqqenese'. Did I get you banned more that once then? I will ask Sherman to acquiesces on any infringement points if she gave you any.

daqq

I was as surprised as you that you were banned from my thread. I barely remember except that I think I might have reported you for being insane. If so I apologise. It was probably because I couldn't make out your 'daqqenese'. Did I get you banned more that once then? I will ask Sherman to acquiesces on any infringement points if she gave you any.

Don't bother, I was banned from two of your threads, mr. trigger-happy reporter, and I am perfectly fine with that just the way it stands. I was not complaining but telling you why I feel no compulsion whatsoever to enter your threads, (and reminding you why you are incorrect in your accusations of turkey, chicken, and coward, lol).

By the way, this is a chicken, (lol), :chicken:
And this is a turkey, (lol), :turkey:
You need to practice your mocking skills.

:sheep:

WatchmanOnTheWall

Don't bother, I was banned from two of your threads, mr. trigger-happy reporter, and I am perfectly fine with that just the way it stands. I was not complaining but telling you why I feel no compulsion whatsoever to enter your threads, (and reminding you why you are incorrect in your accusations of turkey, chicken, and coward, lol).

By the way, this is a chicken: :chicken:

:sheep:

Yeah I was trying to find that icon but could only see the turkey. So they really banned you from two? Did you get any points?

daqq

Yeah I was trying to find that icon but could only see the turkey. So they really banned you from two? Did you get any points?

Funny, sure seems like you want me in your threads now for some strange reason.
I must have told you a little too much about the real calendar somewhere. :chuckle:

WatchmanOnTheWall

Funny, sure seems like you want me in your threads now for some strange reason.
I must have told you a little too much about the real calendar somewhere. :chuckle:

Don't you recognise when someone is trying to be friends? Or is is it like how you don't recognise God's Calendar either.

daqq

Don't you recognise when someone is trying to be friends? Or is is it like how you don't recognise God's Calendar either.

Lol, you know what I said and where I said it: but is that the only reason you want to be friends? Although the Hodesh is a day, a night, and a day, (thirty-six hours, which I showed you from the Torah, which thirty-six hours cannot be observed in a single month but must be divided up and observed as three days in two months), you still have no clue what day is the Hodesh because you, like most, imagine it to be a BLACK MOON, which is NO MOON. :nono:

Blow the shophar in the Hodesh; in the full-moon for the day of our sacred feast!

Flounder in that for a yerach or so, (twenty-eight days plus the Hodesh, lol), and call me insane if you please. :chuckle:

WatchmanOnTheWall

Lol, you know what I said and where I said it: but is that the only reason you want to be friends? Although the Hodesh is a day, a night, and a day, (thirty-six hours, which I showed you from the Torah, which thirty-six hours cannot be observed in a single month but must be divided up and observed as three days in two months), you still have no clue what day is the Hodesh because you, like most, imagine it to be a BLACK MOON, which is NO MOON. :nono:

Blow the shophar in the Hodesh; in the full-moon for the day of our sacred feast!

Flounder in that for a yerach or so, (twenty-eight days plus the Hodesh, lol), and call me insane if you please. :chuckle:

Now I remember why I thought you were insane. What a mess!

I also remember reaching the conclusion you would not be prepared to consider anything else and why I reported you for your persistent incomprehensible nonsense but if you did get any points I would happily ask to have them removed.

daqq

Now I remember why I thought you were insane. What a mess!

I also remember reaching the conclusion you would not be prepared to consider anything else and why I reported you for your persistent incomprehensible nonsense but if you did get any points I would happily ask to have them removed.

Uhuh, I was still on-topic here, just so you know, (Lev23:33-40,41, Mat17:1-5, Mat17:15 KJV, "lunatic", [G4583 σεληνιάζομαι seleniazomai, to be moon-struck, i.e. crazy, insane.]). Ahah yes, Sukkot-Tabernacles, in the full-moon, the seventh Hodesh. More icing for the cake, but too bad you heard nothing of what was said to you from the Torah about yamim-hours: for how will you understand the Gospel accounts or the Great Day of Golgotha? I suppose you will not even be able to actually care about such things until if and when you yourself are crucified with Messiah: perhaps in your golden afterburn days you will consider it perfectly. :chuckle:

WatchmanOnTheWall

Uhuh, I was still on-topic here, just so you know, (Lev23:33-40,41, Mat17:1-5, Mat17:15, "lunatic", [G4583 σεληνιάζομαι seleniazomai, to be moon-struck, i.e. crazy, insane.]). Ahah yes, Sukkot-Tabernacles, in the full-moon, the seventh Hodesh. More icing for the cake, but too bad you heard nothing of what was said to you from the Torah about yamim-hours: for how will you understand the Gospel accounts or the Great Day of Golgotha? I suppose you will not even be able to actually care about such things until if and when you yourself are crucified with Messiah: perhaps in your golden afterburn days you will consider it perfectly. :chuckle:

Pure daqqenese. :confused: And you have the wrong end of the sick while barking up the wrong tree.

daqq

Pure daqqenese. :confused:

It highlights the fact that you do not actually know the scripture and rather only think you know the things you cherry-pick and choose to think you know, (just as the OP of this thread). But as always, your cherry picking only causes more contradictions; until it gets to the point that you must begin saying that some things were added here or there, and this or that must be an error, and blubbuddy blah, blabbaddy bluh, and so on and so forth, until you finally forsake it all and find some other hobby. You have no clue who you are dealing with in your reading of the scripture, or whose words you are playing and tinkering with: even in this very passage the holy mountain is split in half, and one side removed to the north, just as prophesied in Zechariah, and it is so because the Master himself believed, (faith like a mustard seed), and even says as much, and the Father confirmed the Word of His Servant. And you will deny this too, no doubt, even if it was explained to you from the scripture: for you see all things according to the flesh.

WatchmanOnTheWall

It highlights the fact that you do not actually know the scripture and rather only think you know the things you cherry-pick and choose to think you know, (just as the OP of this thread). But as always, your cherry picking only causes more contradictions; until it gets to the point that you must begin saying that some things were added here or there, and this or that must be an error, and blubbuddy blah, blabbaddy bluh, and so on and so forth, until you finally forsake it all and find some other hobby. You have no clue who you are dealing with in your reading of the scripture, or whose words you are playing and tinkering with: even in this very passage the holy mountain is split in half, and one side removed to the north, just as prophesied in Zechariah, and it is so because the Master himself believed, (faith like a mustard seed), and even says as much, and the Father confirmed the Word of His Servant. And you will deny this too, no doubt, even if it was explained to you from the scripture: for you see all things according to the flesh.

Daqq I am saying you are confused. I could translate your daqqenese but after doing that I would also have to explain from scripture why you are confused and why you have totally the wrong end of the stick. And besides all that your pride will not let you see anything else. Which is what i said in the first place. Your daqqenese is a result of that pride. You think you know so much but unfortunately because this is true in part (as i have seen from other, better, posts of yours), it has made you proud and deafened your ears to others.

daqq

Daqq I am saying you are confused. I could translate your daqqenese but after doing that I would also have to explain from scripture why you are confused and why you have totally the wrong end of the stick. And besides all that your pride will not let you see anything else. Which is what i said in the first place. Your daqqenese is a result of that pride. You think you know so much but unfortunately because this is true in part (as i have seen from other, better, posts of yours), it has made you proud and deafened your ears to others.

Confused is yet just another of your own private opinions not knowing the Word:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by glorydaz
2 Peter 1:16 For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty. 17 For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. 18 And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.

2 Peter 1:19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

2 Peter 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. 21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.
Yep, so the "feet" of the Father already "stood", (stationed), upon the mount of Olives: and that was at the transfiguration event, (particularly interesting is the Luke version where "they feared as they entered into the Cloud", and thus the Cloud enveloped them), just as it is written in Zechariah 14:3,4, and just as the 2Peter passage which you have quoted speaks about. Yep, no room for any private interpretation: for according to the sure word of the Prophets, when it comes to the Father who is non-corporeal Spirit, "the clouds are the dust of His feet", (Nah 1:3). :)

Zechariah 14:3-4
3 And יהוה shall go forth, and shall consume among those of the nations, as when He makes war in the day of battle:
4 And in that day His feet shall station over-upon the Mount of Olives,
(Mat17:5, Luk9:34-35, Mrk9:7, 2Pet1:17-18) which faces Yerushalem on the east: and the Mount of Olives shall cleave in its midst from east to west, a very great valley, and half of the mount shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

Nah 1:3, Mat 17:1-5, Luk 9:33-35, Mrk 9:5-7, 2Pet 1:16-20, Joh 7:2, Joh 7:14

John 7:37-38
37 Moreover in the last day, the great day of the feast,
(Shemini Atzeret - Sukkot-Tabernacles) Yeshua stood and cried, saying, If anyone thirst: come unto me and drink!
38 The one faithfully trusting into me, as the scripture has said, Rivers of living water shall flow from the cavity thereof!
(Zec14:8)

WatchmanOnTheWall

Confused is yet just another of your own private opinions not knowing the Word:

Zechariah 14:3-4
3 And יהוה shall go forth, and shall consume among those of the nations, as when He makes war in the day of battle:
4 And in that day His feet shall station over-upon the Mount of Olives,
(Mat17:5, Luk9:34-35, Mrk9:7, 2Pet1:17-18) which faces Yerushalem on the east: and the Mount of Olives shall cleave in its midst from east to west, a very great valley, and half of the mount shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

Nah 1:3, Mat 17:1-5, Luk 9:33-35, Mrk 9:5-7, 2Pet 1:16-20, Joh 7:2, Joh 7:14

John 7:37-38
37 Moreover in the last day, the great day of the feast,
(Shemini Atzeret - Sukkot-Tabernacles) Yeshua stood and cried, saying, If anyone thirst: come unto me and drink!
38 The one faithfully trusting into me, as the scripture has said, Rivers of living water shall flow from the cavity thereof!
(Zec14:8)

What was the day before Friday 1st January 45 BC?

daqq

:doh: If you have no clue about anything spiritual or the teachings of the Master found in the Gospel accounts then how can you and yours tell us all that the scripture is erroneous?

Your reply to my post is, "What was the day before Friday 1st January 45 BC" ??? :rotfl:

daqq

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by WatchmanOnTheWall
:doh: If you have no clue about anything spiritual or the teachings of the Master found in the Gospel accounts then how can you and yours tell us all that the scripture is erroneous?

Your reply to my post is, "What was the day before Friday 1st January 45 BC" ??? :rotfl:

The Father is non-corporeal Spirit: He does not have literal physical feet.

Nahum 1:3 RNKJV (Restored Name KJV)
1:3 YHWH is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked: YHWH hath his way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet.

Zechariah 14:3-4 RNKJV (
Restored Name KJV)
14:3 Then shall YHWH go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

14:4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

Not only is this fulfilled in the three passages quoted in the OP but also therefore pertains to the passage from 2Peter where the transfiguration is expounded even further as follows, (again).

2 Peter 1:16-21 KJV
16 For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming
[parousia] of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.
17 For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
18 And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.
19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:
20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

There is therefore no room for your flesh-minded private interpretations of these things according to the above passage, (especially Zechariah 14 which is in view here), for your physical minded futuristic interpretation denies the very work already accomplished through and by Messiah, with the Father confirming these things by the Voice from the heavenly holy Cloud, ("the dust of His feet"), stationed over-upon the holy mountain. Your carnal interpretations are the cunningly devised fables that deny the prophecies already accomplished in Messiah because you are spiritually blind and not able to see such things right there in front of your spiritually blind physical-minded eyes.

"You are confused . . ." :blabla:
"The scripture is in error . . ." :blabla:
"That was inserted at a later date . . ." :blabla:
"You obviously don't know "God's Calendar" . . ."
blabla.gif

"What was the day before Friday 1st January 45 BC?" . . . :blabla:
"The tribulation begins in 2022" and "Jesus returns in 2029 . . ." :blabla:

WatchmanOnTheWall

If you don't even know what day of the week it is then you have no clue when the Sabbath is, mind you most people don't. You are too proud to even look.

WatchmanOnTheWall

The Father is non-corporeal Spirit: He does not have literal physical feet.

Nahum 1:3 RNKJV (Restored Name KJV)
1:3 YHWH is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked: YHWH hath his way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet.

Zechariah 14:3-4 RNKJV (
Restored Name KJV)
14:3 Then shall YHWH go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

14:4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

Not only is this fulfilled in the three passages quoted in the OP but also therefore pertains to the passage from 2Peter where the transfiguration is expounded even further as follows, (again).

2 Peter 1:16-21 KJV
16 For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming
[parousia] of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.
17 For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
18 And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.
19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:
20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

There is therefore no room for your flesh-minded private interpretations of these things according to the above passage, (especially Zechariah 14 which is in view here), for your physical minded futuristic interpretation denies the very work already accomplished through and by Messiah, with the Father confirming these things by the Voice from the heavenly holy Cloud, ("the dust of His feet"), stationed over-upon the holy mountain. Your carnal interpretations are the cunningly devised fables that deny the prophecies already accomplished in Messiah because you are spiritually blind and not able to see such things right there in front of your spiritually blind physical-minded eyes.

"You are confused . . ." :blabla:
"The scripture is in error . . ." :blabla:
"That was inserted at a later date . . ." :blabla:
"You obviously don't know "God's Calendar" . . ."
blabla.gif

"What was the day before Friday 1st January 45 BC?" . . . :blabla:
"The tribulation begins in 2022" and "Jesus returns in 2029 . . ." :blabla:

:blabla::blabla::blabla::blabla::blabla::blabla::blabla::blabla::blabla::blabla::blabla::blabla::blabla::blabla::blabla::blabla::blabla::blabla::blabla:

We are so opposite in our theology regarding these matters. I know where you are coming from and all your errors. I have been down those roads. You however have not been down my road. You are ignorant of the truth of these matters. You are totally blind and deaf in your pride.

daqq

If you don't even know what day of the week it is then you have no clue when the Sabbath is, mind you most people don't. You are too proud to even look.

Again, the Master shows you how that there is a Shabbat hour in every day.
If you do not shabbatizmo every day of the whole week you will not see the Father. :chuckle:

Last edited:

daqq

:blabla::blabla::blabla::blabla::blabla::blabla::blabla::blabla::blabla::blabla::blabla::blabla::blabla::blabla::blabla::blabla::blabla::blabla::blabla:

We are so opposite in our theology regarding these matters. I know where you are coming from and all your errors. I have been down those roads. You however have not been down my road. You are ignorant of the truth of these matters. You are totally blind and deaf in your pride.

You neither believe the Torah, nor the Master, just as it has been shown to you. Have you never noticed that every time you are faced with something you cannot explain you ignore it instead of hearing it and forcing yourself to submit to the Word? Again, what therefore is a Shabbat in its Shabbat? (again, see Num28:10 YLT). If you knew the answer, which you do not even though it has been shown to you, you would know of what I speak and moreover you might have a clue what is truly a High Shabbat, (the seventh hour of the seventh day, being a Shabbat in its Shabbat). The word deuteroprotos, found in Luk6:1,(δευτεροπρωτω, another term which none of you and yours understand because of your preconceived natural minded assumptions about the Shabbat), also expounds how that the second-primary Shabbat occurs in the second day of the week. The answer is found in the entirety of the broader context beginning with Luke 5:17, (yet another phrase which none of you and yours understand, μια των ημερων), and that is because the daily Shabbat hour is the primary Shabbat, which you and yours ignore because you do not even know it exists, (lol). The next Shabbat in the passage, (Luk6:6), is the third day in a row because it speaks of the seventh hour of the day, the daily Shabbat. As I told you before: your calendar is based on the weak and beggarly elements of the natural kosmos: my city has no need of the light of the sun or of the moon to lighten it. Again, see Gal4:8,9,10,11, which I already showed you refers you back to the beggarly elements of Dt4:19, which are not gods, but which things you continue to currently serve in your calendar which you call "God's Calendar", (lol).

But since this is now way off topic you can have the last :blabla: :blabla:

:)

Last edited:

WatchmanOnTheWall

You neither believe the Torah, nor the Master, just as it has been shown to you. Have you never noticed that every time you are faced with something you cannot explain you ignore it instead of hearing it and forcing yourself to submit to the Word? Again, what therefore is a Shabbat in its Shabbat? (again, see Num28:10 YLT). If you knew the answer, which you do not even though it has been shown to you, you would know of what I speak and moreover you might have a clue what is truly a High Shabbat, (the seventh hour of the seventh day, being a Shabbat in its Shabbat). The word deuteroprotos, found in Luk6:1,(δευτεροπρωτω, another term which none of you and yours understand because of your preconceived natural minded assumptions about the Shabbat), also expounds how that the second-primary Shabbat occurs in the second day of the week. The answer is found in the entirety of the broader context beginning with Luke 5:17, (yet another phrase which none of you and yours understand, μια των ημερων), and that is because the daily Shabbat hour is the primary Shabbat, which you and yours ignore because you do not even know it exists, (lol). The next Shabbat in the passage, (Luk6:6), is the third day in a row because it speaks of the seventh hour of the day, the daily Shabbat. As I told you before: your calendar is based on the weak and beggarly elements of the natural kosmos: my city has no need of the light of the sun or of the moon to lighten it. Again, see Gal4:8,9,10,11, which I already showed you refers you back to the beggarly elements of Dt4:19, which are not gods, but which things you continue to currently serve in your calendar which you call "God's Calendar", (lol).

But since this is now way off topic you can have the last :blabla: :blabla:

:)

You are so confused and plain wrong. The only thing I will attempt to correct you on (only because it is the simplest and you might understand?) is the Second Sabbath. The second Sabbath was the second Sabbath of the Omer count. The Omer count was the seven week count from the day of first fruits (Day 16 Aviv) to Shavuot (Called Pentecost by Christians). This was therefore on Day 22 Aviv, at the end of Passover:

Leviticus 23:15
From the day after the Sabbath, the day you brought the sheaf of the wave offering, count off seven full weeks.

In fact the day this happened was 26th April 29AD.

You know nothing about God's calendar nor its importance.