question for MADIsts.

john w

Hall of Fame
It is not about us. It is about Jesus' word.

This is what you do when you cannot defend your doctrine; changing the subject.

What a mess. "Jesus' word" are the words His Father gave him-God the Father's words, as was true, for all prophets(=to speak for another/'spokesman"-"Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth, and teach thee what thou shalt say..... Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet"-Exodus 4:12 KJV, Exodus 7:1 KJV). Paul's words are the risen, ascended, glorified, and seated "Lord from heaven"(1 Cor. 15:47 KJV)'s words in this dispensation. You've been shown this time, after time. Good day to you, sir.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
What a mess. "Jesus' word" are the words His Father gave him-God the Father's words, as was true, for all prophets(=to speak for another/'spokesman"-"Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth, and teach thee what thou shalt say..... Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet"-Exodus 4:12 KJV, Exodus 7:1 KJV). Paul's words are the risen, ascended, glorified, and seated "Lord from heaven"(1 Cor. 15:47 KJV)'s words in this dispensation. You've been shown this time, after time. Good day to you, sir.

good day to you too, sir.

john w

Hall of Fame
Remember when Jesus commended the Roman centurion for his faith?
From the gentile's perspective, he had no access to the goodness of God Jesus was ministering, but the gentile saw the exclusive arrangement with Israel, and approached Jesus in faith. He got what he wanted.
That is candyandycain's best shot-"I think it means.....," with no "connecting the dots," as I brilliantly/humbly did here:

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?116370-The-Bible-is-a-book-of-details-contrasts

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Of course I am alright.

I am with Jesus and accept His teachings and commands to be honored, which is the most important thing as His servant.
You admit to saying that you don';t know yet if you're saved, yes that's alright, but it's not at all right.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Here you go Steco:

1 Peter 4:17,
17For it is time for judgment to begin with the family of God; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who do not obey the gospel of God?