question for MADIsts.

andyc

Why did you go to Paul to show that you were included?

Because it shows that there was a greater purpose than only coming for the Jews. Gentiles were included, but they would have to see the exclusive arrangement God had with Israel at the time. The woman said, "even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from the master's table". She saw the arrangement by faith, and got what she wanted from Jesus.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Andy and Meshak team up to ridicule old ignorant STP.
Yet neither of them do 25% of what Jesus said in the red letters.

What gives?

It is not about us. It is about Jesus' word.

This is what you do when you cannot defend your doctrine; changing the subject.

andyc

I know. Most MADists, if not all, are the same, IMO.

they misuse or abuse scripture out of context.

Because it's necessary for them to categorize doctrines within strict time frames, hence the name "hyper dispensationalists".

SaulToPaul 2

Challenge for andy and meshak:

Read through the old testament and count how many times the concept of Israel being saved first, having their King in place, and the Gentiles coming to their light, is presented.

Then the 4 gospels will make much more sense, hopefully.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Because it's necessary for them to categorize doctrines within strict time frames, hence the name "hyper dispensationalists".

They make up doctrine to use the scripture to suit what they desire.

It is one of the worst kind I have heard.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Challenge for andy and meshak:

Read through the old testament and count how many times the concept of Israel being saved first, having their King in place, and the Gentiles coming to their light, is presented.

Then the 4 gospels will make much more sense, hopefully.

I will not read the Bible the way you do, friend.

Jesus' word is not hard to understand.

Too many so called Christians making gospel complicated.

It is a grave sin to do that because you are changing the gospel, good news.

When you preach, it is not good news anymore.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
BTW, STP,

I have read the whole Bible both OT and NT tons of times.

I don't get conclusion like you do.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
And STP,

You claim Jesus' word is just for the Jews.

that is a bad news and that's what you spread.

andyc

They make up doctrine to use the scripture to suit what they desire.

It is one of the worst kind I have heard.

Yes.

When Jesus said that he was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel, it is obvious that this is from a gentile perspective, not God's.
What right did the gentiles have to access the goodness of God? On what basis could a gentile approach Jesus to receive anything?
They were not included in the covenant with Israel. But of course, if the gentiles understood this, and approached Jesus on the basis of faith, God was obligated to respond.
Madists hate this, because they reject the fact that faith was the virtue God honored during the time of the gospels.

STPs argument is similar to when Jesus said to the rich young ruler, "why do you call me good, only God is good?".
Did this mean that Jesus wasn't good? It must be if Jesus said it, yes?
Well from the perspective of a man assuming that Jesus was nothing but a man, it would be wrong to call Jesus good. Unless the man could see by faith who Jesus really was. But then the rich young ruler would have followed him. And so from the perspective of faith, Jesus is good, but the rich young ruler wasn't seeing him from the perspective of faith.

andyc

:chuckle:

Remember when Jesus commended the Roman centurion for his faith?
From the gentile's perspective, he had no access to the goodness of God Jesus was ministering, but the gentile saw the exclusive arrangement with Israel, and approached Jesus in faith. He got what he wanted.

SaulToPaul 2

Remember when Jesus commended the Roman centurion for his faith?
From the gentile's perspective, he had no access to the goodness of God Jesus was ministering, but the gentile saw the exclusive arrangement with Israel, and approached Jesus in faith. He got what he wanted.

Gentiles have been getting blessed through Israel, via Gen 12:1-3 (KJV), since Israel's beginning.

The point of Jesus' ministry was to call out a Jewish priesthood through whom the Gentile world could come to the LORD.

This is found over and over and over and over and over again in the prophets.

andyc

Gentiles have been getting blessed through Israel, via Gen 12:1-3 (KJV), since Israel's beginning.

The point of Jesus' ministry was to call out a Jewish priesthood through whom the Gentile world could come to the LORD.

This is found over and over and over and over and over again in the prophets.

Jesus ministry was to open the gates of God's kingdom, so that everyone could come to him by faith.