question for MADIsts.

KingdomRose

Yes, after he returns.

The Twelve had no intention of completing the "great commission" until the Lord returned, and they did not even attempt to.

What kind of nutty thinking is that? The great commission started in Jesus' day and kept spreading throughout the world, and today the Kingdom message has been spread throughout all lands. Where does it say that this commission has yet to be fulfilled?

KingdomRose

ALL "True Believers" sins were paid for at the cross. They also have received the righteousness of Christ. They will not be judged or punished after they leave this world, except for the rewards earned while in the flesh. However, there will be NO condemnation or punishment handed out.

Says who?

KingdomRose

When one acknowledges all their sins and confesses and repents of them, Jesus washes all your sins away, you are then without sins, you are born again.

If after you are saved you find some sins harder to quit, Jesus helps you, for you now have the Holy Spirit helping and comforting you. We also have the written Word of God to lean on.

If you have the Spirit of God inside you, you have love, for Jesus is love. You live through that love and that is to live through Jesus, and Jesus living through you.

Being born again does not mean "sinless." Nowhere does Jesus indicate that. The anointed ones have to endure to the end, just like everyone else. Any Christian can have his daily sins forgiven if he asks God for forgiveness, and it's like a clean slate. But PRACTICING sins WILLFULLY will not get a person forgiven. Even the chosen ones will be cut off if they fall into the practice of serious sin.

"He who endures to the end is the one who will be saved." (Matthew 24:13)

KingdomRose

The "Kingdom Message" preached by Peter and the rest was looking forward to the day when Christ would sit on the throne of David.

Yes, exactly! Jesus will rule the world, and it will start after Armageddon with the Millennial Reign. This is good news for all nations, and has been being preached throughout the world.

KingdomRose

Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Eph 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
Eph 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

I see no one answered the question. The good news cannot be spread without someone DOING something, which = works.

"A certain one will say: 'You have faith, and I have works. Show me your faith apart from the works, and I shall show you my faith by my works.' You believe there is one God, do you? You are doing quite well. And yet the demons believe and shudder. But do you care know, O empty man, that faith apart from works is dead?" (James 2:18-20)

KingdomRose

To obey Jesus isn't our works, it is God's works. Obeying Jesus doesn't even require hands, it requires your heart and mind.

Oh, it involves hands all right, and a person's whole body. Jesus told his followers to go and preach, and that involves the whole person. He told us to do good to others, and that involves the whole person.

KingdomRose

Per Andy Griffith, Barney Fife-"she's a nut," a "curious one."

You people are all pathetic. What a bunch! Spouting scripture like you know it all, when you all are way off the mark. If you could hear yourselves talk, I think you would sound like a wall-full of rats, squeaking away with nonsensical gibberish. You delight in insulting someone. Does it make you feel better? Is your own faith so flimsy that you just have to beat others down to feel strong?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Thank you KR for your contribution and straiten up their perverted version of gospel.

Their version is not gospel because it is not good news at all, excluding Jesus' word from the gentile.

It is just absurd to say the least.