question for MADIsts.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Meshaks been flying in under the radar lately. She posts a line or two and leaves right away? I would guess she's afraid somebody will ask her something she can't answer? Which is ANYTHING and EVERYTHING!

john w

Hall of Fame
Yeah you're beautiful, too.

What this Paul worshiper thinks, is that Jesus took the penalty for all sin, so that people should no longer have a guilty conscience when they do sin.
That is nothing but gnostic trash. And you and your theology are a disgrace.

Well, back to Pentecost/Peter worshiper, the above " gnostic trash" stumper/charge is more copy'npaste from other websites, from which you plagiarize. Unless, of course, you can show us chapter, verse?

I thought so, TBN/Benny Hinn/Jan Crouch worshiper.

So there.

john w

Hall of Fame
Where did Jesus say we have to follow Paul instead of Jesus?

Acts 20:35 I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.

Show us where this "Jesus" you reference, in disrespect, ever did "say:"

"It is more blessed to give than to receive."

Chapter, verse.

You have the floor, sir.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You want us to look at Him after the flesh. That's a no no (2 Corinthians 5:16 KJV)Paul preached the cross as the power of God (1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV), not the 12.

2Ki 18:4 He removed the high places, and brake the images, and cut down the groves, and brake in pieces the brasen serpent that Moses had made: for unto those days the children of Israel did burn incense to it: and he called it Nehushtan.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Meshak (The creator of this thread) has a problem. She doesn't understand the Gospel. She is unsaved and living in ignorance of God's Grace towards humanity. She's very religious however, she's lost. If she doesn't accept the Gospel before she leaves this world, she will wind up being judged by her works and cast into the Lake of Fire. She desperately needs to place ALL of her faith in Christ as her Savior and stop trusting in her own good works/deeds and supposed obedience to the Law that was given only to the House of Israel.

You see things that way because you see her as a threat to your do nothing (except gripe) religion.

LA

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Acts 20:35 I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.

Show us where this "Jesus" you reference, in disrespect, ever did "say:"

"It is more blessed to give than to receive."

Chapter, verse.

You have the floor, sir.

I don't see anything Jesus said that you have to follow Paul instead of Him.

You can run but you cannot hide.

john w

Hall of Fame
I don't see anything Jesus said that you have to follow Paul intead of Him.

You can run but you cannot hide.

No, deceiver-ette, you "argued:"

"Where did Jesus say we have to follow Paul instead of Jesus?"-you

By that "argument," show us, chapter, verse, where the Lord Jesus Christ ever said:

" It is more blessed to give than to receive."...

per...

Acts 20:35 KJV I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.

Come on, sir. Show us, chapter and verse, where He ever "said,", per your " I don't see anything Jesus said that you have to follow Paul instead of Him" argument:

Did He say, "It is more blessed to give than to receive," or not? Are these His words? Where, in the book? Did Paul lie?

Paul said that the Lord Jesus Christ said it.

You are caught in a trap. You should know not to debate me, the great saint John W., as I know more about the bible, and its details, than you know about stupid hats.

Now-show us.

"I don't see anything Jesus said that you have to follow Paul instead of Him."-you

I don't see anything where the Lord Jesus Christ says:

I thought so. You can run and hide under that big, stupid hat, but you cannot hide from us, sir, as I've exposed you again, for the fraud, that you are, clueless as to how to read, interpret the book.