Putin Laughing His Butt Off

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Joe speaking extemporaneously 😖

3:28 Racist Joe: "... a mixed area ..."

4:36 "Dr" Jill: "... when we were elected ..."
No, you silly twit, you were NOT elected

5:30 rambling Joe: I submitted legislation to open schools.
Presidents don't submit legislation, Joe. And Florida schools have been open since September.

6:25 Meltdown, as he often does when he has to lie
Too painful to watch - taking a break
OK - painful to watch stumbling Joe up to 7:30, then "Dr" Jill breaks in to speak for the administration. Trying to assure the interviewer that they're using the concentration camps that Obama built "in a humane way".

7:59 Interviewer asks about kids in cages, Joe freezes. This is embarrassing.

Last edited:

ok doser

Wow

This is what happens when you hire a 78 year old tired old man to run the biggest economy in the world in a time of crisis. Look at his posture. Look at his energy level (or lack thereof) The man has been president for 45 days. And he looks like he's ready to retire. Or collapse. Trump looked more energetic than this when he was fighting the kung flu.

Last edited:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
How far America has fallen... Not the first failure, but when the celebrity businessman was elected, the Dumbocrats just had to top it with the most mentally unstable, with someone waiting in the wings to take over when he finally goes down. I imagine sometime soon within the next year, Biden will "fall ill," to the point where the 25th will be enacted.

ok doser

Texas governor Greg Abbott discussing the crisis that Biden has created on the border. I include this here as a counterpoint to the clips that I've posted of Senile Joe the Rapist. Listen to what a competent leader sounds like and compare.

ok doser

A different perspective and fleshing out the explanation of what happened in that hardware store photo up when they hurriedly shooed away the pesky press pool who impertintently dared to ask questions of the befuddled old man.

ok doser

Oh dear Lord, save us from this mumbling wreck

"We're renewing our commitment to ensure that our region is governed by International law ..."

Oh well, so much for American sovereignty, eh?