Protests in Europe: anti-mask

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
But in Europe... Dreadful new spikes and yet another mutation of Covid. If a mutation branches that is immune to vaccines it will be a disaster.
Not a disaster.
Not a crisis.

A challenge.

A challenge to figure out how to blame it on Trump

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Dreadful new spikes and yet another mutation of Covid. If a mutation branches that is immune to vaccines it will be a disaster.

Another mutation.... out of how many thousands of variants currently?

Also, "Covid(-19)" is the name of the disease, not the virus.

eider

Another mutation.... out of how many thousands of variants currently?

Also, "Covid(-19)" is the name of the disease, not the virus.
We are tightening up on who leaves or enters the UK in attempts to reduce the risks.

Thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful correction.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm sorry Rusha, my humour app wasn't switched.
Sorry again.

We made so many mistakes in the beginning, and several during this crisis.

If we had known what we know now...... 20-20 vision... :)
Well on the brighter side, I get my first COVID vaccination tomorrow.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Several thousand? That's just in one camp. We could send the U.K. 100,000 without even breaking a sweat. 500,000 if they don't mind us shipping them as cargo.
Eider would never accept even a single brown child because he's a racist. When I informed him in the past that Britain bears a responsibility for their former colonial empire in India and tried to get him to comment on the fact that 4500 children starve to death in India every single day, it was obvious from his disinterest that he didn't care because of the color of their skin.

eider

Well on the brighter side, I get my first COVID vaccination tomorrow.
Excellent! My wife gets her first on Saturday.
The hospital admissions and deaths are falling here..... I just hope that trend will continue.
Our death rate last year was 8% higher than in any other since the Blitz, I remember reading.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Excellent! My wife gets her first on Saturday.
The hospital admissions and deaths are falling here..... I just hope that trend will continue.
Our death rate last year was 8% higher than in any other since the Blitz, I remember reading.
Hopefully she will have less of a reaction than I did. I had the symptoms of the full blown stomach flu.

marke

Dear oh dear.......
'Europe in revolt'?
You wish!

The vast majority of folks here are supporting their government's decisions. I have seen a single incident about mask wearing in 12 months.
Leftist government dependents and blind supporters of the mob rule propaganda actually believe masks should be worn by everyone everywhere and those not complying with the mandated narratives and edicts should be jailed. The same kind of thinking saw Germans going along with Hitler's murder of Jews because that was the mandated policy they did not want to be found in violation of.

marke

Things are looking a bit better here.
But in Europe... Dreadful new spikes and yet another mutation of Covid. If a mutation branches that is immune to vaccines it will be a disaster.

The 50+ folks here will be vaccinated by Saturday week, so 30 million have received a first Vax now.
It is too bad for hair-on-fire leftists that states with no mask mandates show fewer deaths from covid than do states with brutal mask mandates.