Prostituting TOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
It is prostitution for Knight to take money from a JW, who is nothing but an enemy against the gospel truths of Triune God.

Standing for the Truths of God is more important than TOL existing for another year.

Nang

zippy2006

Knight believes in a strong form of free speech. I don't see what that has to do with prostitution. :idunno:

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Excuse me. I think most of the support comes from Christians but we must remember that this is also a public forum.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I find it offensive that Nang should use the term prostitution in connection with TOL.

Krsto

It is prostitution for Knight to take money from a JW, who is nothing but an enemy against the gospel truths of Triune God.

Standing for the Truths of God is more important than TOL existing for another year.

Nang

You sure have a religious spirit. Yuck.

In case you haven't noticed, TOL isn't about defending or standing for anything, that's what the individuals do here. Knight is just providing a means for people of all walks of life to voice their opinions about theology and whatever tickles their fancy. Them supporting the forum simply means they support an avenue for them and others to discuss whatever.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
You sure have a religious spirit. Yuck.

In case you haven't noticed, TOL isn't about defending or standing for anything, that's what the individuals do here. Knight is just providing a means for people of all walks of life to voice their opinions about theology and whatever tickles their fancy. Them supporting the forum simply means they support an avenue for them and others to discuss whatever.

Whatever . . .

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Who is JW?

JWs don't believe in donating to forums.

Why do you make such lying accusation, Nang?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Who is JW?

JWs don't believe in donating to forums.

Why do you make such lying accusation, Nang?

You are an ungodly anti-trinitarian, who has found a patsy, that will let you spread your false teachings for a price.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

Nang

Do you realize you are behaving like Pharisee of Jesus' time?

And you believe you are true Christian and have right to ostracize Jesus' servants whom you don't approve of.

You are filled with hatred, disguised as godly woman.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame

Nang

Could be worse, he could take money from those evil, gospel denying, salvation perverting Calvinists. :think:

Krsto

And you believe you are true Christian and have right to ostracize Jesus' servants whom you don't approve of.

I don't usually agree with you but this time you are spot on.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You are an ungodly anti-trinitarian, who has found a patsy, that will let you spread your false teachings for a price.

So this thread is about me.

I thought so.

I make donation because I appreciate Knight letting me post my conviction for my Lord, Jesus Christ.

This forum is one of my ministry for my Lord. What I pay is nothing for spreading Jesus to the world.

You are sad "Christian" who do not recognize who are serving Jesus or not. You are working against Jesus when you slander His servants the way you do.

Nang

TOL Subscriber

Bah . . .

You are nothing but a con.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Nang,

You are one of very reason why I protest against main streamers. Calvin was one of biggest contributors of spreading hatred against non-trins who are serving Jesus faithfully.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Nang,

Do you even realize that Jesus commands you to love your enemy and He and His followers did not persecute anyone?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Nang,

Do you even realize that Jesus commands you to love your enemy and He and His followers did not persecute anyone?

You are not my enemy . . . you are the enemy of God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

All genuine Christians should refuse to aid and abet the enemies of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.