Preaching the Gospel !

Status
Not open for further replies.

beloved57

Amen, it's the born again ones, Christ's Sheep [God's Elect Titus 1:1] He gave His Life for John 10:11, 15 which shall come to believe the Truth, the Hidden Wisdom of God 1 Cor. 2:7. Therefore, it's them exclusively that are given to believe the Truth and to Hear His Voice John 10:3 in the Gospel by the Spirit's Sanctifying Work which saves them from an experimentally lost [natural man] condition 2 Thes. 2:13.

However, to the Eternally Lost, [the reprobate goats Mat. 25:41], the Gospel shall be kept secret, hidden from them 2 Cor. 4:3 for all time, keeping them in a permanently lost state Mat. 13:11b.

Amen God reveals His Spiritual Mysteries to His Saints Col 1:25-26

[FONT=&quot]25 Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God;[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints[set apart ones]:[/FONT]

_000_

BANNED
Banned
Rom 1 :16

16For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

I am going to get straight to the point, and that is, there is simply no gospel being preached without preaching the doctrine of election [election of grace], and the fact that the Gospel begins in God [Rom 1:1] as the Gospel of God, As it proceeds from the Eternal Counsels of God as its root and foundation, for this evident from pauls writings here 2 Tim 1:8-11

8Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;

9Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

10But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

11Whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles.

Also Titus 1:1-2

1Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;

2In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began; 3But hath in due times manifested his word through preaching, which is committed unto me according to the commandment of God our Saviour;

This Gospel of God elucidates How that God in Eternity Past, chooses a Special Beloved People, to Be His Portion, His Inheritance, to whom He prized and Valued above all others..

Deut 32:9

9For the LORD's portion is his people; Jacob is the lot of his inheritance.

Deut 7:6

6For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

Paul writes on the Saints being Gods Inheritance..Eph 1:18

The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, [not the children of the devil]

God having chosen them and gave them to the Son of His Love for their personal safe keeping and preservation..Jn 17:2

2As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. [the disciples, save judas, represented all them given to Jesus christ]

Now God the Father, decreeing to make manifest this Great Love, He has for His Son, and His chosen in Him and with Him, decree their awful fall in Adam, of which He covenanted with His Son for their redcovery, and redemption, through His blood [ Eph 1:7]..

And in line with this purpose, God also decreed for some of mankind to come into this world, also having a terrible fall in their Father the devil, but in order to Show His High Sovereignty in dispensing His salvation blessings, God purposed not to have mercy on that portion of mankind, Hence, distinctly making Manifest His Special Love for His chosen Inheritance..

Micah 7:18

Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage [inheritance]? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy.

This must be preached in the Gospel of Christ, cannot be ashamed of..

Matthew 7:6
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs,
neither cast ye your pearls before swine,
lest they trample them under their feet,
and turn again and rend you.

The Gospel of Jesus Christ
and anything that pertains to God
and the Kingdom of God is HOLY.

True of false?

beloved57

The Gospel of Christ is power of God unto salvation unto who ?

Rom 1:16

16 [FONT=&quot]For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

"To everyone believing"

This would be the elect of God which are called according to Gods [/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]purpose Rom 8:28-30

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

They're the called by the Gospel 2 Thess 2:13-14

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]14Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.[/FONT]

Nanja

The Gospel of Christ is power of God unto salvation unto who ?

Rom 1:16

16 [FONT="]For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation[B] to every one that believeth;[/B] to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

"[U][B]To everyone believing[/B][/U]"

This would be the elect of God which are called according to Gods [/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=Helvetica Neue, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][COLOR=#000000]purpose Rom 8:28-30

[/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR=#000000][FONT="]28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.[/FONT]

[FONT="][FONT=Arial][B]29 [/B][/FONT]For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT="]30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

They're the called by the Gospel 2 Thess 2:13-14

[/FONT]

[FONT="][FONT=Arial][B]13 [/B][/FONT]But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT="]14Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.[/FONT]

Amen, the Gospel of Christ is the Power of God exclusively to the Elect of God, the Election of Grace Rom. 11:5, who have been given Faith Gal.5:22 to Believe on Him in New Birth, as verified by Paul here:

1 Thes. 1:4-5

4 Knowing, brethren beloved, your election of God.

5 For our gospel came not unto you in word only, but also in power, and in the Holy Ghost, and in much assurance; as ye know what manner of men we were among you for your sake.

So the Elect Hear Rom. 10:17 and Believe the Gospel through Grace Acts 18:27.

2 Thes. 2:13-14, 16

13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

14 Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

16 Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace,

beloved57

The true Gospel consists in the truth of non imputation of sin for them Christ died for. 2 Cor 5:19-21

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

See its a given that those Christ died for their sins 1 Cor 15:3 which agrees with 2 Cor 5:21, Him being made sin for them. or a sin offering for them Isa 53:10

10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

That God is just in not imputing their sins unto them ! Thats a Gospel Fact ! And the world there means Gods People from all nations and times.

Nanja

The true Gospel consists in the truth of non imputation of sin for them Christ died for. 2 Cor 5:19-21

[FONT=&]19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

See its a given that those Christ died for their sins 1 Cor 15:3 which agrees with 2 Cor 5:21, Him being made sin for them. or a sin offering for them Isa 53:10

10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

That God is just in not imputing their sins unto them ! Thats a Gospel Fact ! And the world there means Gods People from all nations and times.[/FONT]

Absolutely Brother ! And God's People are exclusive to all His Elect given to Christ to have remission / forgiveness of sins Eph. 1:4-7; who gave Himself a ransom for them 1 Tim. 2:6; whose sins were never imputed to them but laid upon / imputed to Christ Is. 53:6; Ps. 100:3.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Absolutely Brother ! And God's People are exclusive to all His Elect given to Christ to have remission / forgiveness of sins Eph. 1:4-7; who gave Himself a ransom for them 1 Tim. 2:6; whose sins were never imputed to them but laid upon / imputed to Christ Is. 53:6; Ps. 100:3.
Romans 10:9-13 King James Version (KJV)
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

beloved57

The True Gospel is all about Gods Grace in Saving chosen sinners, hence its called the Gospel of Gods Grace Acts 20:24

[FONT=&quot]But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the [/FONT]gospel of the grace of God.

The chosen sinners are the election of grace Rom 11:5.

Its a noble publication of life and peace, reconciliation, forgiveness, and redemption through the Blood of Christ. These are without conditions from the sinner, and without menacing threats of punishment !

Please notice the first sermon that opened up the new covenant age in Acts 2, there's not one word of threatening by Peter !

Whenever we hear a so called gospel preacher preaching conditions and threats in order to persuade people into a profession of faith, they arent preaching the Gospel of Gods Grace !

Nanja

The True Gospel is all about Gods Grace in Saving chosen sinners, hence its called the Gospel of Gods Grace Acts 20:24

[FONT="]But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the [/FONT]gospel of the grace of God.

The chosen sinners are the election of grace Rom 11:5.

Its a noble publication of life and peace, reconciliation, forgiveness, and redemption through the Blood of Christ. These are without conditions from the sinner, and without menacing threats of punishment !

Please notice the first sermon that opened up the new covenant age in Acts 2, there's not one word of threatening by Peter !

Whenever we hear a so called gospel preacher preaching conditions and threats in order to persuade people into a profession of faith, they arent preaching the Gospel of Gods Grace !

Amen Brother, the Sermon Peter preached in Acts 2 was exclusive to God's Election of Grace Rom. 11:5, the Gospel according to the Power of God 2 Tim. 1:8, of His Eternal Purpose in Christ Jesus.

2 Tim. 1:9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

So it was before the world began that God's Elect were given this Gracious Promise of Eternal Life in Christ, the Head and Mediator of His People Mat. 1:21. For the Grace of God Peter Preached [Acts 2] was Given by God to a specific People Acts 20:24; not offered to all without exception to accept or reject by their so-called freewill as false gospel preachers preach.

John 3:27 John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.

All the Elect were Saved by the Gift of God's Sovereign Grace given them in Eternity, or before the world began. And so every one of us, Paul and all other Elect of God, is Given Grace Eph. 4:7 !

beloved57

Amen Brother, the Sermon Peter preached in Acts 2 was exclusive to God's Election of Grace Rom. 11:5, the Gospel according to the Power of God 2 Tim. 1:8, of His Eternal Purpose in Christ Jesus.

2 Tim. 1:9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

So it was before the world began that God's Elect were given this Gracious Promise of Eternal Life in Christ, the Head and Mediator of His People Mat. 1:21. For the Grace of God Peter Preached [Acts 2] was Given by God to a specific People Acts 20:24; not offered to all without exception to accept or reject by their so-called freewill as false gospel preachers preach.

John 3:27 John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.

All the Elect were Saved by the Gift of God's Sovereign Grace given them in Eternity, or before the world began. And so every one of us, Paul and all other Elect of God, is Given Grace Eph. 4:7 !
Amen Sister.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

beloved57

Whats the significance of Christ being raised from the dead in the Gospel ? 1 Cor 15:1-4

Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third​ day according to the scriptures:

See most religionist just believe this fact intellectually as merely a historical fact. However Christs resurrection had meaning and purpose, and unless we know what that is, we lack true Faith in Christ and belief of the Gospel.

And this is the significance of His resurrection, He rose the justifier of His People having for them satisfied Gods Justice. Now its impossible for any to lay charge to Gods elect He died for and risen again Rom 8:33-34

33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Again the writer speaking of Christ being risen from the dead writes Rom 4:25

25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

Christ was raised from the dead as the Justifier of Gods People/Elect. Have you ever believed that fact about the resurrection of Christ ?

Nanja

Whats the significance of Christ being raised from the dead in the Gospel ? 1 Cor 15:1-4

[FONT=&]Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;[/FONT]
[FONT=&]2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.[/FONT]
[FONT=&]3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;[/FONT]
[FONT=&]4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third​ day according to the scriptures:

See most religionist just believe this fact intellectually as merely a historical fact. However Christs resurrection had meaning and purpose, and unless we know what that is, we lack true Faith in Christ and belief of the Gospel.

And this is the significance of His resurrection, He rose the justifier of His People having for them satisfied Gods Justice. Now its impossible for any to lay charge to Gods elect He died for and risen again Rom 8:33-34

[/FONT]

[FONT=&]33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Again the writer speaking of Christ being risen from the dead writes Rom 4:25

25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

Christ was raised from the dead as the Justifier of Gods People/Elect. Have you ever believed that fact about the resurrection of Christ ?[/FONT]

Amen Brother ! Yes, I do believe that Christ's Resurrection is proof that all God's Elect People Rom. 8:33-34, Christ's Sheep given Him of the Father John 10:29, have been credited with Justification of Life; made complete in Him by His Resurrection from the dead Rom. 4:25; Heb. 13:20-21 !

beloved57

It is the power of God unto Salvation !

Meaning the Gospel of Rom 1:16

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Now there are times when the Gospel is in word or letter only like when Paul wrote 1 Thess 1:5

For our gospel came not unto you in word only, but also in power, and in the Holy Ghost, and in much assurance; as ye know what manner of men we were among you for your sake.

I believe when it comes in word only its not coming as the Power of God, its not coming therefore unto or in regards to Salvation. See sometimes the Gospel is sent in the purpose of God to be an instrument of death 2 Cor 2:15-16

15 For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish:

16 To the one we are the savour of death unto death; and to the other the savour of life unto life. And who is sufficient for these things?

Now when the Gospel comes as the Power of God unto Salvation, it comes with and in the Power of the Holy Spirit to them which are being saved 1 Cor 1:18

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

The word saved here is in the present tense and passive voice, meaning "us which are being saved, it is being the power of God, unto Salvation. The Holy Spirit accompanies the word to invade the heart, mind, and soul of the ones being saved by the Grace of God.

beloved57

It is the power of God unto Salvation ! 2

It needs to be understood here that Salvation there is Rom 1:16 isnt Salvation from the penalty of sin, no thats accomplished solely by the blood of Christ ! However Salvation here as well as in 1 Cor 1:18 as to preaching, is salvation from the power of sin and particularly being saved from spiritual blindness, deception, and ignorance unto believing of the Truth, as it is in Christ Jesus 2 Thess 2:13

13 [FONT=&quot]But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

Salvation in this scripture consits in Sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the Truth. Now this is when the Gospel has become the Power of God unto Salvation, no not everyone, but to everyone believing, because believing the truth is the outcome of the Gospel being the power of God. If and when a sinner believes the Gospel, they have the power of God to thank for that.

Rom 6:17

[/FONT]
17[FONT=&quot]But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.[/FONT]

Nanja

It is the power of God unto Salvation ! 2

It needs to be understood here that Salvation there is Rom 1:16 isnt Salvation from the penalty of sin, no thats accomplished solely by the blood of Christ ! However Salvation here as well as in 1 Cor 1:18 as to preaching, is salvation from the power of sin and particularly being saved from spiritual blindness, deception, and ignorance unto believing of the Truth, as it is in Christ Jesus 2 Thess 2:13

13 [FONT="]But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, [B]because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

[/B]
Salvation in this scripture consits in Sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the Truth. Now this is when the Gospel has become the Power of God unto Salvation, no not everyone, but to everyone believing, because believing the truth is the outcome of the Gospel being the power of God. If and when a sinner believes the Gospel, they have the power of God to thank for that.

Rom 6:17

[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial][B]17[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][B][COLOR=#000000][FONT="]But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.[/FONT]
[/B]

Amen to parts 1 and 2.

As you have shown Brother, the Preaching of the Gospel is only effective unto Salvation when it's accompanied by the Power of the Spirit in those Chosen to Salvation and belief of the Truth 2 Thes. 2:13 which produces in them Assurance of Faith.

Contrarily though, all the unbelievers of the Gospel, those to whom the Gospel comes in word only as a savour of death unto death, cannot obey from the heart. For it was determined by the Sovereign Will of God for them to remain in spiritual blindness to the Gospel and have their part in the second death.

Rev. 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

FineLinen

The Wrath Of God

("Fitted for destruction")

The question=

What does the koine katartízō from katá mean?

The Answer=

To render i.e to fit, sound, complete.

To mend (what has been broken or rent) to repair.

To repair what has been broken or rent.

To complete.

To fit out, equip, put in order, arrange, adjust.

To fit or frame for one’s self.

To prepare for one’s self.

To strengthen, perfect, complete, make one what he ought to be.

To make one what he aught to be

Are our broadest hopes broad enough? Shall there be a nook or abyss, in all the universe of God, finally unlightened by the Cross? Shall there be a sin, or sorrow, or pain unhealed? Is the very universe, is creation in all its extent, a field wide enough for the Son of God?

beloved57

In preaching the Gospel of Gods Grace its quite appropriate to proclaim that this saving grace was given to Gods elect in Christ before the world began 2 Tim 1:9

9 [FONT=&quot]Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

The word purpose here refers to Gods purpose of election Rom 9:11

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot](For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the [/FONT]purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth)

​This grace given in Christ to some was unconditional, for it was given to them before the world began and before they were born having not yet doing neither good or evil !

beloved57

So when preaching the Gospel of Gods Grace, and understanding that the saved are saved by Grace Eph 2:5,8 it cant be divorced from the very fact that this saving Grace was given to the saved before the world began 2 Tim 1:9

Nanja

So when preaching the Gospel of Gods Grace, and understanding that the saved are saved by Grace Eph 2:5,8 it cant be divorced from the very fact that this saving Grace was given to the saved before the world began 2 Tim 1:9

Amen to both parts !

The Gospel of God's Grace declares His Irresistible Sovereign Grace, Purposed and Given by Him discriminately to all the ones He Chose In Union with their Head Christ Jesus to have forgiveness of sins; before they ever come to exist in time to do any good or evil. So what they do, or do not do Rom. 9:11, was never a factor in God's Purpose of Election. For they were already Saved and Called before the world began !

Nanja

preaching the record God has given of His Son

1 jn 5:

10He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.

11And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

The Gospel is a testimonial of The record that God has given us [ the election] of His Son, of which testimony, its declared that God has given to us eternal life, and that it was in His Son..

Only those whom God calls and equip with a understanding of the Gospel and of His Son, are qualified to bear witness of this Gospel record and what it entails..

The Gospel elucidates what it means when John writes, that this life was given us in His Son..

For when was the us in the Son ? Well, first of all, by election, we [ the elect] were in Him before the foundation of the World..

eph 1:

3Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

4According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

2 tim 1:

9Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Titus 1:

1Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;

2In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised [to His Son and his Sons seed in Him] before the world began;

This is the record God has given to His Holy Apostles as here testified by them..

The Fact of a previous Union with Christ is the basis for all spiritual life that the elect experience in this life and that one to come..

In other words, A life must have been given us [ the elect] in Jesus Christ the Son of God, before the world began, before we partake of it Here below by the New Birth..

The exact is True of the elects physical life in Adam, that it existed in Adam before it was later manifested via physical birth of our parents..

Our being born into the natural world, did not make us the sons or daughters of Adam and eve, for eve was declared to be the Mother of the Living before her children were born..gen 3:

And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.

Now, who was actually living then, besides her head and husband ?

But they had a seed in them, in the head of course, and she even later testifies to it here gen 4:25

And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me [Under Adam] another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew.

Her seed must be Adams seed too, for He is Her Head..

So back to the point, the elect had a union with Adam, and were his children in Him, before they became manifested by natural birth..

so it can be truly said, that the record proves, that God had given us life [physical] and this Life was in His Son Adam.. who could deny it, if it wasn't true, the elect could not have been brought forth physically and been manifested..

Now, and So likewise, our [ The elect] generation or birth Spiritually, is the Manifestation of that Life which was given us [ the elect] in Christ before the World began, and this is why later in our lifetime we are manifested as Gods children by new birth..for the new birth of every child of God is merely a manifestation of them having been in Jesus Christ [Gods Son] as His seed, just as our physical birth is merely a manifestation of having been Adam's natural seed..

Both manifestations required a previous Union with a Head..and this previous union with Jesus Christ is a gospel truth of the record that God gave of His Son to the Apostles, and in turned they preached or bare witness to the same..

John writes 1 jn 5:

11And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

This gives us to understand, that the Apostles believed and preached eternal life given based upon a previous union we [ the elect] had with the Son of God..a life we had in Him, though not yet manifested..

And those who don't believe this record, this witness, has made God a Liar..

10He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.

Amen to the Truth Brother !

Status
Not open for further replies.