Preaching the Gospel !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanja

Wow over a decade ago. My posting skills werent as polished, but Thank God for the Truth I was by His Grace enabled to testify unto back then !

Yep, and your posting skills were just fine !

but Thank God for the Truth I was by His Grace enabled to testify unto back then !

My Brother, God's anointing has been upon you from as far back as I can remember when He led me to begin reading and studying your posts and threads, while comparing scripture with scripture 1 Cor. 2:13, sometime shortly after I was born again in '78 and until now. Thank You, and Thanking God always, for this great blessing you have been to me !

beloved57

Yep, and your posting skills were just fine !

My Brother, God's anointing has been upon you from as far back as I can remember when He led me to begin reading and studying your posts and threads, while comparing scripture with scripture 1 Cor. 2:13, sometime shortly after I was born again in '78 and until now. Thank You, and Thanking God always, for this great blessing you have been to me !

Blessings Sister !

Nanja

1 cor 10:17

1 cor 10:17
1 cor 10:

17For we being many are one bread, and one body: for we are all partakers of that one bread.

Paul here is speaking to those who are the called, the church of God, the sanctified in Christ Jesus , the chosen i.e 1 cor 1:

1Paul called to be an apostle of Jesus Christ through the will of God, and Sosthenes our brother,

2Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both their's and our's:

Paul tells a Gospel Truth, A mystery in Fact, How that believers had been one body..though many members, yet one body..

Jesus Christ died for His body, those whom He was One with, He as their Head, they His body..

For from the beginning, the beginning of all things, Jesus Christ existed as the Head of His body per col 1:

17And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

18And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

Note, Who is the beginning as the Head of the body, the church..That means that we [ the elect, the church] was with Him in the beginning. Our Life or the lives of His Members, His body, was with Him in the beginning..

Now get this, Jesus Christ body was broken for those who were His body..

1 cor 11: 23, 24

23For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, that the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread:

24And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.

Talking about understanding the Union between Jesus Christ and His body..

If this doesn't prove particular redemption, then nothing does..Jesus Christ death, the breaking of His body, was for His body..

Paul says in eph 5 that the Lord is the Saviour of the body: vs 23

For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the Saviour of the body.

He is the Saviour of the body, His body, the church, why ? Because She His Body, the Church, Sinned in adam her natural head.

And Paul is saying here, that Jesus Christ is the Saviour of His Body, the church of which He is Head of..and Jesus Christ was not the head of the seed of the serpent..ever.

His body becoming sinful by her sin in Adam, He took it as His responsibility, for He was legally able to [being her Head], to suffer Her punishment, that she deserved, for breaking Gods Law..

Thats why Paul says that He is the Saviour of the body..When the body, the church sinned in Adam, she, though sinful and reprehensible, was not responsible for the legal guilt [condemnantion] that she incurred, but the legal guilt [condemnation] was transferred [or imputed] to her Head, The Lord Jesus Christ.. God viewed, not her, but Her head as the guilty party, though He did no sin [ personally].Because she sinned, His body, He, The Lord Christ her head, must die..

lk 9:22

Saying, The Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be slain, and be raised the third day.

Why must he be slain, because His body, his wife, his members, sinned against His and their Father..

You see that, even Gods Love for His own Son, and His body, could not set aside, or wink at the Justice due to His broken Law by them..though they [his members] did not have to die, He must..job says:

job 33:24

Then he is gracious unto him, and saith, Deliver him from going down to the pit: I have found a ransom.

zech 9 11

11As for thee also, by the blood of thy covenant I have sent forth thy prisoners [your members] out of the pit wherein is no water.

This would be the blood of the everlasting covenant whereby Jesus was made a surety for His body, His wife, His church..

Again, Jesus Christ body was broken for those who were His body.. 1 cor 12:

27Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.

eph 1:

22And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,

23Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

He gave himself for his church, the body eph 5:

30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church [ his body], and gave himself for it [His body or church];

Folk this is the Mystery Paul was given to Preach..eph 5:

31For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

32This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

Jesus left His Father and was Joined to His wife, by becoming Flesh per heb 2:

14Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

Jesus became one flesh with His wife, Joined Her here on earth..

His incarnation into flesh and blood was his joining her and becoming one flesh with her , save the sin..He was in the likeness of sinful flesh..and did not become a sinner as they had became in the flesh..but nevertheless, though she had become sinful, He was not ashamed of Her still..

heb 2:

11For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,

The Fall of the body of Christ in Adam, did not deter his great love for her..because nevertheless, they were one, all of one Father..

as the Mystery is unveiled we have gen 2 :

24Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh. cp heb 2:

14Forasmuch then as the children [body] are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

eph 5:

30For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

31For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

32This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

This is a great mystery, vs 30..that sinful men and women by nature, were members of his body, of his flesh, and his bones..That they were one flesh..

This is the Mystery of the Gospel which was revealed to him per gal 1:

11But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.

12For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Paul said the Gospel which was preached of him, is not after man, but by Revelation of Jesus Christ..

Jesus Christ revealed the Mystery of the gospel, and for whom it was that He died for..it was for His wife, his members, His body..

That was the Mystery revealed to Him, and he boldly preached it eph 6:

19And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

Paul preached this mystery to the Corinthians, for He restates he received it 1 cor 15:

3For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

he spoke of it as a mystery to them 1 cor 2:

7But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

we know he viewed them as Jesus Christ wife or bride 2 cor 11:

2For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

one husband, because He knew by Revelation, that Jesus Christ only laid down His Life for his body, whom He was one flesh with, His wife..thats a great mystery..

And if one is preaching any other gospel, universalism, unlimited atonement, freewill-ism , let them be accursed..

if one is not preaching that Christ died for His church, His wife, His body, but adds to it, its because its no light in them..

And, The devil and His children, have no part in this matter and salvation.

Astute Assessment Indeed Brother !

Nanja

Wow. I was long winded lol. But thanks to God for your hearing ear and fellowship therein.

Always Thanking God for yours too, and so no matter the length of your posts, I still read every word and note the scriptures used in my many "notes". I have quite a system over here lol.

Nanja

Forgiveness of sins !

The Gospel Promises The Forgiveness of sins..

This forgiveness is not conditioned on anything the forgiven must do or say, like confession, repenting, or believing..none of that, but all the stipulations and conditions were fulfilled by their Covenant Head, and His redemptive blood..eph 1:

7In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

The word forgiveness is the greek word:

aphesis which means:

release from bondage or imprisonment

2) forgiveness or pardon, of sins (letting them go as if they had never been committed), remission of the penalty

Amen, remission is the ideal, God letting them go as if they never had been committed..remission of the penalty of sin period..past , present and future sin has been remitted..and why ?

Not because of anything done by the sinner..but by grace..by the blood of Christ..according to the riches of Gods Grace..

This is a Covenant blessing however for a Covenant People heb 8:

10For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

11And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

12For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

They will be remembered no more, because they have bee taken out of the way by the cross..the lamb, the scapegoat..

Remember the scapegoat on the day of the atonement ?

Lev 16:

7And he shall take the two goats, and present them before the LORD at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation.

8And Aaron shall cast lots upon the two goats; one lot for the LORD, and the other lot for the scapegoat.

9And Aaron shall bring the goat upon which the LORD's lot fell, and offer him for a sin offering.
10But the goat, on which the lot fell to be the scapegoat, shall be presented alive before the LORD, to make an atonement with him, and to let him go for a scapegoat into the wilderness.

Now further down:

20And when he hath made an end of reconciling the holy place, and the tabernacle of the congregation, and the altar, he shall bring the live goat:

21And Aaron shall lay both his hands upon the head of the live goat, and confess over him all the iniquities of the children of Israel, and all their

transgressions in all their sins, putting them upon the head of the goat, and shall send him away by the hand of a fit man into the wilderness:
22And the goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a land not inhabited: and he shall let go the goat in the wilderness.

Now, whose sins and transgressions were sent away, remitted ?

This is important..lets look at verse 21

21And Aaron shall lay both his hands upon the head of the live goat, and confess over him all the iniquities of the children of Israel, and all their

A specific people, Gods chosen covenant people..all the rest of the world of peoples were omitted by God, God was pleased that they remain in ignorance..

And so it is today, The forgiveness of sin the Gospel proclaims is for the anti typical Children of Israel..by which the writer of hebrews means in heb 8:

10For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

11And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

12For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
13In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

And this covenant people partake of the New Covenant in Jesus Christ blood, which is shed for many, why ? For the remission [ forgiveness] of sins..Matt 26:

28For this is my blood of the new testament[covenant], which is shed for many [The New Covenant Israel] for the remission of sins.

This is the Gospel I preach today, if one belongs to the new covenant Israel, the elect people of God, for you, Jesus Christ has shed his blood, for the remission of your sins, they are forgiven today, for Christ sake..

Amen Brother **** !

Nanja

Who Christ gave Himself for !

eph 5:

25Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

It cant be no plainer than this, That scripture tells us who Christ particularly Loved and whom He gave [ His life] Himself for..

He died for the church, the ekklessia..when Paul wrote in 1 cor 15:

3For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

Paul here was not speaking of every human being, but of His church, his body.. for His church and body are the same..

col 1:

18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

24 Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church:

Notice, he endures afflictions for Christ body sake, the church, and it is for those of the body who are yet unconverted..

Just because an elect or a member of Christ body is born in sin, dead spiritually, enemies of God in their natural minds..this doesn't mean they are not of His body, the church..

The church whom Christ Loved and gave Himself for, is that same entity he is said to have come and to seek and to save that [it] which was Lost

lk 19:

10For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

The That in this verse, is the same as the it in eph 5:

eph 5:

25Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

The reason why Jesus Christ gave Himself for the church is twofold:

#1. vs 26

26That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,

For the purpose of its being sanctified, and cleansed with the washing of the Word..

The church needs to be sanctified and cleansed because its sinful by nature, all its members are by nature children of wrath [ not the devils children] by nature.

She is Sanctified by the Holy Ghost, and washed in the Truth of the Gospel..The same order as in 2 thess 2:

13But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation

through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

So thats one why Jesus Christ gave himself for the church !

#2.vs 27

27That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

That He may perfect Her..Not they themselves, but thats His Goal through His giving himself for Her..to bring her to perfection without blemish before the Throne of His Father..

The writer in Hebrews says:

heb 10:

14For by one offering he [Jesus Christ] hath perfected for ever them[The church] that are sanctified.

The church has a Triune sanctification..by the Father in her election Jude 1:

1Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called:

By the Son Heb 13:

Wherefore Jesus also, that he [The Son] might sanctify the people with his own blood, suffered without the gate.

And of course the holy Ghost 2 thess 2:

13But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the Truth.

This is the purpose for Jesus Christ giving himself for the church, the called out ones, not the whole world of men, to include the devils seed, but to His body, the church, bone of His bone and flesh of his flesh..

Thats the gospel

Absolutely !

Nanja

Preaching Christ Crucified !

1 cor 1:23

But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

2:2

For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.

Preaching Christ crucified means, That He was put to death for the sins of His church, the elect of God. He having had their sins imputed to Him, as their surety and covenant head..

He being made a sin offering for the Israel of God 2 cor 5:

21For he hath made him to be sin for us [the church], who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

For Jesus Christ did not come to save all people from their sins, but His People Matt 1:

21And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Not all Jewish people, but His people or sheep from amongst the Jews and gentiles, the wide scope of the seed of Abraham, for it is written, in thee shall all nations be blessed..

You cant preach christ and him crucified without naming specifically for whom He was crucified, and it was not for all mankind to include the devils seed or offspring..

Amen Brother ! Christ wasn't crucified for the race / seed of people that belong to the devil:

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

For they were never appointed to salvation in Christ as those who were chosen in Him to have forgiveness of sins Eph. 1:4,7 and predestinated to be conformed to His Image as these were in:

Rom. 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

beloved57

Amen Brother ! Christ wasn't crucified for the race / seed of people that belong to the devil:

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

For they were never appointed to salvation in Christ as those who were chosen in Him to have forgiveness of sins Eph. 1:4,7 and predestinated to be conformed to His Image as these were in:

Rom. 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Amen Sister !

Nanja

Jesus Preached the Gospel of Election !

All that the Father giveth Me shall come unto me..

Jn 6:

37All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

Amen, Jesus Himself taught election and special redemption in these very words..

It is very evident from this portion of the Word of God, that the Love Gift of the Father is not all humanity..This is corroborated in Jn 17..

We find throughout the whole chapter of Jn 17 who these special people people are who the Father gave unto the Son..They are those given to Jesus Christ out of the world per jn 17:6

I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.

In another place Jesus is saying I will declare thy name to my brethren per heb 2:12

Saying, I will declare thy name unto my brethren, in the midst of the church will I sing praise unto thee.

Those that have been singled out of the world, not because of their own freewill, repenting and believing, or doing and working, or anything that man does or think. They have been set apart by the Sovereign, electing, and discriminating eternal purpose of God, from everlasting..

They have been under Gods everlasting purpose of mercy from everlasting to everlasting ps 103:

17 But the mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children;

Notice, this mercy is not for all mankind, but for those who Fear Him..

And fearing Him is not a condition of this mercy, but as a result of it..for none feared God from everlasting of themselves..

So this speaks to eternal election in their Head, the Lord Jesus Christ whom is from everlasting..

Amen Brother, Jesus most assuredly Preached the Gospel of Election !

Those who come to Christ John 6:37 by God Given Faith Gal. 5:22 in New Birth, were evidently a Gift to Christ [His Bride / His Church] of the Father in Eternity; not by anything they do / shall do in time, but were Sovereignly Chosen and separated from all others of the world exclusively by His Discriminating Purpose and Electing Grace: which was Given to them [in their Head] that Fear Him from Everlasting, or before the World began: A remnant of all mankind, to whom which it was His Pleasure Is. 46:10 to show them His Mercy Ps. 103:17; Rom. 9:23 !

2 Tim. 1:9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

beloved57

Amen Brother, Jesus most assuredly Preached the Gospel of Election !

Those who come to Christ John 6:37 by God Given Faith Gal. 5:22 in New Birth, were evidently a Gift to Christ [His Bride / His Church] of the Father in Eternity; not by anything they do / shall do in time, but were Sovereignly Chosen and separated from all others of the world exclusively by His Discriminating Purpose and Electing Grace: which was Given to them [in their Head] that Fear Him from Everlasting, or before the World began: A remnant of all mankind, to whom which it was His Pleasure Is. 46:10 to show them His Mercy Ps. 103:17; Rom. 9:23 !

2 Tim. 1:9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Amen to the Truth Sister !

Nanja

God says that their is a special people He calls, which is a remnant according to the election of grace, predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son [ their elder brother], and its them so predestined that He calls, Justifies, and glorifies, so who can lay anything to the charge of Gods elect ?

Exactly Brother ! And this special chosen remnant of people, the election of Grace / God's elect / His vessels of mercy / the beloved of the Lord; never had any sin laid to their charge simply because God set His Love upon them, imputing all the sins they would ever commit in time to His Son instead of them; as He so Willed according to His Eternal Purpose in Christ to do so.

beloved57

Exactly Brother ! And this special chosen remnant of people, the election of Grace / God's elect / His vessels of mercy / the beloved of the Lord; never had any sin laid to their charge simply because God set His Love upon them, imputing all the sins they would ever commit in time to His Son instead of them; as He so Willed according to His Eternal Purpose in Christ to do so.

Amen, so the Elects sin in Adam and the condemnation it incurred, twas never imputed/charged to the Elect, but to Christ their Surety even before the foundation of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.