Prayers For anna

Breathe

i am, breathe, and i don't care if tards like you and tam don't believe me

i used to enjoy anna

many of us have noticed the changes that have come over her in the past several years

And that's another thing - you really need to stop calling people "tards" and "retards". It shows a shocking lack of decency. My son got married in September, and his precious wife has a 16 year old brother with Down's Syndrome - you would refer to him as a "retard", I would guess. He is the sweetest, kindest, most devoutly wonderful Christian I have ever met, and I love him dearly. Your use of that word makes my soul cringe. If you really are a teacher, I shudder to think of the lack of compassion you bring to your profession.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You know, I was going to leave...

it would be an improvement :thumb:

or, you could learn to post on topic instead of being a creepy stalker and following people around making snarky comments

here's an idea - how about being interesting?

bybee

it would be an improvement :thumb:

or, you could learn to post on topic instead of being a creepy stalker and following people around making snarky comments

here's an idea - how about being interesting?

When you start acting out of Christian love and humility I shall be delighted!

Breathe

i only call people retards who make retarded posts like the retarded post you made here: http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4622597&postcount=119

stop making retarded posts and i'll stop calling you a retard :idunno:

Shoot, I don't care what you call me. But I do have concerns for the children under your influence on a daily basis if you make such bigoted language choices....Do you actually have any special needs children in your classes? If not, you really should get to know some - it might make you think twice about using the word "retard".

glorydaz

I know the thread title is tongue in cheek sarcasm because I understand doser's humor and reasoning as well as anyone, I'm not upset or "outraged" in the least.

You don't think it's possible for me to rebuke false prayer threads and like okdoser at the same time.

Looks to me like you understood his sarcasm and weren't upset in the least. How is that rebuking anything...unless it's just a part of your act?

Breathe

well, it might help you to stop making retarded posts

just saying...
You do realize that you're only making yourself look bad, right? Good. Then you just don't care.

Actually, I think you need prayer a lot more than Anna does. By her words on this forum, she appears to exemplify the Christian spirit in a way you don't seem to. So instead of praying for Anna, I choose to pray for you. Kthxbye. :)

bybee

I was reminding people how you claim to be radiation for cancer. You should be grateful for my spreading the word. A known cure like that deserves to be shouted abroad.

Such an ingrate. :nono:

Such a self inflating methane filled opinionated gasbag...