POTUS threatens "end of NK as we know it" if they push the nuke thing too far

Danoh

You're wrong. I hope you are correct that NK is blowing smoke so nobody has to glass Pyongyang. China will have to leash him if they think he's going to do something truly stupid.

Won't matter. It's just another event.

lol - your reply reminds me of that article by Bullinger "This is that, but what is this?"

Clearly, you failed to properly discern the "that" that I was referring to.

Some Things That Differ expert you are, lol

I was referring to your having posted an action on your part indicating your having taken my "Mark my words" not only literally, but with the obvious intent behind your having done so.

:rotfl:

Rom. 5:8

musterion

lol - your reply reminds me of that article by Bullinger "This is that, but what is this?"

Thought that was Stam's.

https://www.bereanbiblesociety.org/...oklets/booklet-this-is-that-but-what-is-this/

Clearly, you failed to properly discern the "that" that I was referring to.

Clearly.

Some Things That Differ expert you are, lol

Never said I was.
I was referring to your having posted an action on your part indicating your having taken my "Mark my words" not only literally, but with the obvious intent behind your having done so.

:rotfl:

Rom. 5:8

Who are you again?

exminister

0376dd84e08af704c3b24b94d7010ce3.jpg

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Right, and I'm asking is that's significantly different from what Trump is saying now.

In the sense that the first was the stated consequences if North Korea attacked South Korea.

Trump stated consequences if North Korea threatened war.

Significant difference. And it gave North Korea a chance to call his bluff by threatening war again.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think it's more a case of just not wanting some preening, inept, blowhard, narcissistic loon in the Oval office GM...

Absolutely ... he is dangerous and our country is suffering. As of yet, he STILL refuses to label the alt-right/KKK/wp nationalists as TERRORISTS and solely condemn them for the violence and deaths in Virginia.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Absolutely ... he is dangerous and our country is suffering. As of yet, he STILL refuses to label the alt-right/KKK/wp nationalists as TERRORISTS and solely condemn them for the violence and deaths in Virginia.

Weirdly, some alt-right apologists have actually tried to paint the guy who rammed his car into protestors, as a leftist.

Turns out, he has a history of advocating extreme right-wing ideas. And he apparently admired Hitler.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

Its no state secret that for decades North Korea has known that it would cease to exist if it started a major confrontation!

The ill advised comments by the POTUS only demonstrates his ignorance of the situation!

North Korea called Trump's bluff within a few hours by threatening to attack Guam - showing that the POTUS' threats and bluster are meaningless!

musterion

Its no state secret that for decades North Korea has known that it would cease to exist if it started a major confrontation!

The ill advised comments by the POTUS only demonstrates his ignorance of the situation!

North Korea called Trump's bluff within a few hours by threatening to attack Guam - showing that the POTUS' threats and bluster are meaningless!

You mean like when Bill Clinton said he'd wipe NK off the map if they tried something?

Or are you okay with saber-rattling when it's a Leftist president?