POTD 4/15/2012

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
About what? :rolleyes:

That's a tough one. I'm not of your world (thank you Jesus), and you're not of mine.

Hmmm...how about what Scripture says about racism? Maybe after I school you about it, you could teach your birthday party buddy about what Scripture says.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You should be ashamed of yourself A4T for defending the likes of the pretend Christian currently known as Sozo.

Ashamed of what? Thinking a post is funny and true ? Did you read the thread that was in? Did you read the context of what was being said? I like sozo also, but it has nothing to do with liking that post.

Obviously you don't like Sozo, but do you have to like someone to see any wit or truth or wisdom in a post or even agree with one?

At times even people i don't like at all, say things i can see the point of and agree with them.

Is it honest to only to agree or like something or defend something only if you personally like the person? Does your dislike for him make you unable to see anything good or truthful or wise in anything he posts?

Heres a good example, i completely agree with thiese quotes:

"If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed."

"The great masses of the people will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one."

These are good quotes that are completely true.

Hitler is who said them. I certainly do not support, overall agree with or like Hitler, in fact i think the man was evil personified. Yet i can recognize the value/truth in those quotes.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You truly are... well, stupid. I don't defend homos. But I also don't snoop in the bedrooms either. This is a new low for you. You taking medication?

I guess you didn't get the memo doc:

Perverts have take their perversion outside of their bedrooms (public restrooms, park bushes, bath houses) into mainstream society.

Now do you want to debate me over in Ralphies thread or not?

drbrumley

I guess you didn't get the memo doc:

Perverts have take their perversion outside of their bedrooms (public restrooms, park bushes, bath houses) into mainstream society.

Now do you want to debate me over in Ralphies thread or not?

And the same laws that should prevent this is also applied to hetros. Are you saying hetros should be allowed to have sex on or in public restrooms, park bushes, bath houses etc.....?

Shoo.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
And the same laws that should prevent this is also applied to hetros. Are you saying hetros should be allowed to have sex on or in public restrooms, park bushes, bath houses etc.....?

Shoo.

I'm saying that homosexuals have taken their perversion out of their sodomy chambers and gone mainstream with it.

I'm sure you're not aware that they want to redefine marriage, teach that homosexuality is normal to school children, are ordaining homosexual clergy, and (thanks to your boy Ron Paul) allow them to openly enlist into the military.

Or are you?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
That is nothing I've ever been a part of or endorsed. Making fun of you, because you are a tool about it, is quite entertaining, however. :mrt:

:chuckle:

Mock away Mr Christian. I have better things to do than waste my time with the likes of you.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh.. Soul Train reruns. Cool man! :cool:

Yep, gotta love Motown.

On a side note (and I mean this): there are some really bad people out there that would just as soon kill little white boys like you and Billy Bob as look at you (trust me on this one, I know this for a fact).

What I'm getting at here is this ghost:

Keep your internet talk here, and don't take it out to the real world.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I won't put you on the spot in front of your friends any longer.

My apolgies for "disrupting" this thread.
Nine postings later...:rolleyes:

...On a side note (and I mean this):
To distinguish it from your usual practice?

there are some really bad people out there that would just as soon kill little white boys like you and Billy Bob as look at you (trust me on this one, I know this for a fact).
Sounds like a threat by proxy. Bad move that.

What I'm getting at here is this ghost:

Keep your internet talk here, and don't take it out to the real world.
Yeah, Sozo. Out on the street. Man, out on the street where it's real, man. Out there in the darkness are dragons. Roaring lions even.

It's a jungle. :chew:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Sounds like a threat by proxy. Bad move that.

You confuse threat with good advice counselor.

Yeah, Sozo. Out on the street. Man, out on the street where it's real, man. Out there in the darkness are dragons. Roaring lions even.

It's a jungle. :chew:

I'll gladly share life stories with you counselor. You can tell me all about those long grueling hours of sharpening #2 pencils while in law school, and I can tell you about....no, you wouldn't want to hear my stories.

Besides, ghost loves the attention he's getting here.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Ashamed of what? Thinking a post is funny and true ? Did you read the thread that was in? Did you read the context of what was being said? I like sozo also, but it has nothing to do with liking that post.

Obviously you don't like Sozo, but do you have to like someone to see any wit or truth or wisdom in a post or even agree with one?

At times even people i don't like at all, say things i can see the point of and agree with them.

Is it honest to only to agree or like something or defend something only if you personally like the person? Does your dislike for him make you unable to see anything good or truthful or wise in anything he posts?

Heres a good example, i completely agree with thiese quotes:

"If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed."

"The great masses of the people will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one."

These are good quotes that are completely true.

Hitler is who said them. I certainly do not support, overall agree with or like Hitler, in fact i think the man was evil personified. Yet i can recognize the value/truth in those quotes.

What's the moral to your story sister golden hair, that Hitler and Sozo are one in the same? (She can be brutal at times).

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Where's the foot in mouth smiley...can't find it...
footinmouth.gif

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I think you take what people say here at TOL way to seriously. BB found your button and has been pushing it over and over, if you cannot see that then you are blind. I cannot say with assurance that you are correct about BB and I suppose you cannot either.
No kidding. BillyBob will stick to a thing long after it's ceased to even be funny, when the target of his ire no longer cares.