Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
None other than resident troll Catholic Crusader

Rusha asked this question.

I, myself, counter with anti-abortion secular arguments, so my question is, what Biblical argument would Christians use to counter his claim?

She got many good answers. Our hero counters with this brilliant retort.

^ Rusha is not a Christian.

:plain:

Wow.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
None other than resident troll Catholic Crusader
Rusha asked this question.

She got many good answers. Our hero counters with this brilliant retort.

:plain:

Wow.

That's very special, Nicky, really it is ...

BTW, you are off base and completely dishonest. His comment was made because you were slamming me in an ANTI-ABORTION thread.

Priorities, priorities.

You are so concerned about the unborn that you put your petty vendetta towards those you hate above the lives of the innocent.

You enjoy living angry ...

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Rusha,

Do you realize that Nick is saying that you asked a perfectly legitimate question, of which you were getting answers to your question, and that CC gave an idiotic retort?

Even though you are not a Christian, you have the good sense to know that abortion is wrong and you speak out against it.
In this area, you are doing the right thing.

When one is doing the right thing, their particular viewpoint of Christ should not be used.
Luke 9
49 And John answered and said, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name; and we forbad him, because he followeth not with us.
50 And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us.​

Nick is correct.
In light of the subject at hand, it was an idiotic retort.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Rusha,

Do you realize that Nick is saying that you asked a perfectly legitimate question, of which you were getting answers to your question, and that CC gave an idiotic retort?

It was Nick's response to me from that thread that lead to the exchange referenced in this OP:

Rusha said:
I, myself, counter with anti-abortion secular arguments, so my question is, what Biblical argument would Christians use to counter his claim?

God help you fix your stupidity.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Was
"God help you fix your stupidity."
directed towards you or CC?

I saw it as directed toward CC for an idiotic retort when you were asking a legitimate question (which Nick bolded for emphasis in your quote).

:idunno:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Was
"God help you fix your stupidity."
directed towards you or CC?

I saw it as directed toward CC for an idiotic retort when you were asking a legitimate question (which Nick bolded for emphasis in your quote).

:idunno:

He replied to my quote:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3977886&postcount=46

Rusha said:

God help you fix your stupidity.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
looks like rusha's stupidity is beyond God's ability or desire to fix :idunno:

I repeat for you what Jesus instructed:
Luke 9
49 And John answered and said, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name; and we forbad him, because he followeth not with us.
50 And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us.​

When Rusha is speaking out against abortion, it is the right thing to do no matter what her relationship is with Christ.
Just as when you do the wrong thing, it is the wrong thing to do no matter what your relationship is with Christ.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That's very special, Nicky, really it is ...

BTW, you are off base and completely dishonest. His comment was made because you were slamming me in an ANTI-ABORTION thread.

Priorities, priorities.

You are so concerned about the unborn that you put your petty vendetta towards those you hate above the lives of the innocent.

You enjoy living angry ...

Speaking of idiot posts. Wow.....

IMJerusha

I repeat for you what Jesus instructed:
Luke 9

When Rusha is speaking out against abortion, it is the right thing to do no matter what her relationship is with Christ.
Just as when you do the wrong thing, it is the wrong thing to do no matter what your relationship is with Christ.

:first:

Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen and AMEN! Dang, that's just so awesomely GOOD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.