Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Police Behavior Irrelevant to Black Rage

This is the show from Wednesday December 3rd, 2014

Summary:

Bob Enyart psychoanalyzes the failed black community. Like the national media, the Denver Post has not correctly reported how the loss of life came about in the infamous Ferguson, Missouri case. Suicide by cop was Michael Brown's cause of death. With recklessness and extreme indifference for his own life, liberty, and the lives of others, Brown committed suicide by cop by viciously attacking an armed police officer. The rage in the black community has virtually nothing to do with prejudicial behavior by police officers, and almost everything to do with the destruction of the black family by black hands, and with the failure to raise young black men who respect themselves, others, and their Maker.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Nice victim blaming. Then there's this gem: "Enyart psychoanalyzes." Physician, heal thyself.

Unreal. But predictable. And disgusting, frankly.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Once again: Brown's intent was to murder Police Officer Darren Wilson, not to commit suicide, which suicide by cop is.

Yes, the black community has failed. They've put race baiters like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and B. Hussein Obama on a pedestal, and call great men like Clarence Thomas and Ben Carson "Uncle Toms". Much of this is due to white liberals such as the one who posted before me.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
"Police behavior irrelevant to black rage" makes no sense to me. Obviously cops who shoot unarmed black people are afraid of black rage. My opinion only. There are 7 billion people on the planet and this is one view.

gcthomas

It is a wonder how you can be surprised when you bottle up blacks in underresourced no-hope ghettos and have white cops shooting kids that you get a little kickback every now and again. :idunno:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
It is a wonder how you can be surprised when you bottle up blacks in underresourced no-hope ghettos and

Because of course they cannot possibly teach their children morals, get educated and move out of them.

You extreme liberals are who bottle them up, you teach them they cannot do any better and that everything is someone elses fault, easy to see why someone would have no hope since you nuts are teaching them there is nothing for them to hope for.

gcthomas

Because of course they cannot possibly teach their children morals, get educated and move out of them.

You extreme liberals are who bottle them up, you teach them they cannot do any better and that everything is someone elses fault, easy to see why someone would have no hope since you nuts are teaching them there is nothing for them to hope for.

So you don't think society has any actual effect on the growth of children beyond what parents tell them? Really? If children get dragged into a gang culture or anti-intellectual culture before they are old enough to make real moral decisions, then it is their own fault?

Individuals cannot easily change the culture they live in, and it is unjust to blame individuals for the failings of the wider culture. Just as you are bound so strongly by your own culture that you can't change the less moral aspects of it, such as the strongly implied racism of your comments, that you feel the need to rationalise away the injustices you see around you.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
I don't see racism.

I see stronger-ism.

They still have every right to be stronger than you.

The weak uses stronger methods to match thier strength .

What would you do if the strong threats you?

ani-bear_bite.gif

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
So you don't think society has any actual effect on the growth of children beyond what parents tell them? Really? If children get dragged into a gang culture or anti-intellectual culture before they are old enough to make real moral decisions, then it is their own fault?

Individuals cannot easily change the culture they live in, and it is unjust to blame individuals for the failings of the wider culture. Just as you are bound so strongly by your own culture that you can't change the less moral aspects of it, such as the strongly implied racism of your comments, that you feel the need to rationalise away the injustices you see around you.

Nothing worth having is easy.

One Eyed Jack

If children get dragged into a gang culture or anti-intellectual culture before they are old enough to make real moral decisions, then it is their own fault?

No. If kids get dragged into gang or anti-intellectual culture before they're old enough to make moral decisions, then it's their parents' fault.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Summary:

Bob Enyart psychoanalyzes the failed black community. Like the national media, the Denver Post has not correctly reported how the loss of life came about in the infamous Ferguson, Missouri case. Suicide by cop was Michael Brown's cause of death. With recklessness and extreme indifference for his own life, liberty, and the lives of others, Brown committed suicide by cop by viciously attacking an armed police officer. The rage in the black community has virtually nothing to do with prejudicial behavior by police officers, and almost everything to do with the destruction of the black family by black hands, and with the failure to raise young black men who respect themselves, others, and their Maker.

Overall I agree. Where I disagree is more what is not included, the white liberals who tell blacks they do not have to be 'like whitey', meaning they do not need to adhere to the respected Middle Class values, so essential to a better life in the USA.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The rage in the black community has virtually nothing to do with prejudicial behavior by police officers, and almost everything to do with the destruction of the black family by black hands, and with the failure to raise young black men who respect themselves, others, and their Maker.

Couldn't it be called a late term abortion by using liberal standards?

78% of abortions are black and hispanic in NYC.

In New York City, 77.56% of the abortions in 2011 were performed on Black and Hispanic babies, according to the latest data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

For that total, 9,550 abortions were of white babies, which is 12.5% of the total; 35,188 babies were black (46.1% of total); 23,959 were Hispanic (31.4%); and another 7,554 “other” abortions, 9.9%, which includes Asians and Native Americans, as well as those babies not reported by race.​

Maybe they agree with Woodrow Wilson and Margaret Sanger? :idunno:

gcthomas

In New York City, 77.56% of the abortions in 2011 were performed on Black and Hispanic babies, according to the latest data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

For that total, 9,550 abortions were of white babies, which is 12.5% of the total; 35,188 babies were black (46.1% of total); 23,959 were Hispanic (31.4%); and another 7,554 “other” abortions, 9.9%, which includes Asians and Native Americans, as well as those babies not reported by race.​

The CDC paper that report was based on said that the main predictive factor was poverty and lack of use of contraceptives. If the poor blacks used contraceptives as much as the wealthy white neighbourhoods managed, then their abortion rates would be much closer.

But what use are the facts of the report when there is some racist bigotry to express?

:carryon:

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned

Seems a lot of Hispanics are catholics. I'm surprised on thier status.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Tell me that skin colour is more likely to drive behaviour than socioeconomic status, Patrick.

Come on, tell me what I have got wrong, instead of the lame drive-by sniping. Let's have a discussion.

no i was agreeing with you, with your response to a previous quote. the other guy was drivel, see