Pocahontas

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
ecf76498faea601f8dedd86f535389dd.jpg

Our conservative friends are so desperate when searching for responses to justify Trump's endless stream of "self-inflicted" wounds, that they've been forced to revert to such politically correct topics as "cultural appropriation" with Elizabeth Warren's application to Harvard - is that the best they can do?

genuineoriginal

ecf76498faea601f8dedd86f535389dd.jpg

Our conservative friends are so desperate when searching for responses to justify Trump's endless stream of "self-inflicted" wounds, that they've been forced to revert to such politically correct topics as "cultural appropriation" with Elizabeth Warren's application to Harvard - is that the best they can do?

Conservatives think what Trump is doing is funny.
The most fun is watching the liberals get their panties in a bind whenever Trump says, tweets, or does something that is politically incorrect.
It would have been nice to have had a real conservative for President, but Trump as President beats anyone the liberals have wanted for President in the last 24 years.

genuineoriginal

Fraudulently.
Of course, she's on the left so the left doesn't care about that.

Liberals simply cannot be held to the same standards as conservatives.
Conservatives are required by their own standards to be moral and just.
Liberals are required by their own standards to be immoral and unjust.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
No one can be held to a standard that largely exists in rhetorical splendor.

Conservatives think what Trump is doing is funny.
Finally someone from the right admits that conservatives don't have a sense of humor.

The most fun is watching the liberals get their panties in a bind whenever Trump says, tweets, or does something that is politically incorrect.
Yeah, that's the fun part. The less fun part is the damage being done to the institutions of government and the American people. But hey, a laugh's a laugh.

It would have been nice to have had a real conservative for President, but Trump as President beats anyone the liberals have wanted for President in the last 24 years.
Stop it. We were already laughing. :plain:

genuineoriginal

Finally someone from the right admits that conservatives don't have a sense of humor.
Did you accidentally add the word "don't"?
Yeah, that's the fun part. The less fun part is the damage being done to the institutions of government and the American people.
The damage had already been done by bankers, corporations, and liberal politics over the past 105 years, not by Trump.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Did you accidentally add the word "don't"?
Doubling down? :eek: I kid because I love...and because it's funny.

The damage had already been done by bankers, corporations, and liberal politics over the past 105 years, not by Trump.
So that would be conservative forces in league with liberal politicians. And the political conservatives were busy doing what again? That strikes me as either willfully naive and skewed or unforgivably partisan, by which I mean it's like blaming an undesired pregnancy on one party.

Look, you could use the same sort of logic to pass over your judgment of those institutions and individuals you have decided are the culprits and lay it at Adam's feet. Or we could recognize that there are only two masters and that the president doesn't appear set on serving the right one absent an agreeable confluence.

Arthur Brain

Yes...coming from someone who believes that people can train themselves to fall in love with and be sexually attracted to photocopiers and washing up liquid, this load of ole' bunk is really not that surprising from you at all...

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Liberal politics was the term I used, not liberal politicians.
Okay, but that would be a thing advanced by liberal politicians to gain teeth. I don't see a particularly meaningful distinction there.

Liberal politics has overtaken the mainstream media and the law.
I'd agree that people are more liberal and that this trend in Western culture is reflected in any number of ways in our society.

Enabling corporations and bankers in their pursuit of monetary power.
Sounds about right for the right. Business interest has been their interest and focus for a while.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Trump hates pretty much everyone. Why would he leave out Native Americans? But it's sad and disturbing that he'd make a slur against them at a ceremony to honor some of the bravest of them.

Sad and disturbing, but not unexpected. What a sleazebag.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Trump hates pretty much everyone. Why would he leave out Native Americans? But it's sad and disturbing that he'd make a slur against them at a ceremony to honor some of the bravest of them.

Are you jealous that Trump is a better man than you?

fool

Hall of Fame

He shaved Vince McMahon's head on WWE.
I guess those were the golden days of his Sophistication.