Pluto Overshadows Iran and even the Abortion Cover-Up

Daniel1611

NASA is not the world's scientific authority on everything. It is one of a multitude of independent and competing bodies. Why do you keep saying that NASA hands down judgements that we have to accept as if it was Moses? I wouldn't have believed Moses without independent verification.

Which other agency has high resolution photos of pluto? All the other agencies believe it because NASA says so. Further, consensus itself is not proof, especially when you're just agreeing with whatever authority says. Oooh, someone with a degree who has never been in space agrees that NASA photos are real. Must be true!

NASA and RASA et al. Make absurd claims and have no proof except alleged photos. Easily faked photos.

gcthomas

Which other agency has high resolution photos of pluto? All the other agencies believe it because NASA says so. Further, consensus itself is not proof, especially when you're just agreeing with whatever authority says. Oooh, someone with a degree who has never been in space agrees that NASA photos are real. Must be true!

NASA and RASA et al. Make absurd claims and have no proof except alleged photos. Easily faked photos.

You think all photos from space are faked, and that is impossible. That NASA has always produced results consistent with what everyone else has produced independently gives reason to tentatively trust what is being produced by the team of scientists and engineers, who are employed by universities, and the companies like Boeing. There is even an instrument designed and operated by students on the probe funded by a third party.

Daniel1611

You think all photos from space are faked, and that is impossible. That NASA has always produced results consistent with what everyone else has produced independently gives reason to tentatively trust what is being produced by the team of scientists and engineers, who are employed by universities, and the companies like Boeing. There is even an instrument designed and operated by students on the probe funded by a third party.

Where are these independent HD photos of pluto or distant galaxies? You keep saying you verified them and people verified them. No, you didn't. You saw a little light in the sky and you believe it is was NASA says because they claim authority.

alwight

So... You believe what NASA says because they tell you to. As I said, you don't see what is in the NASA pictures when you look at the sky. You believe it's that way because they say so.
Actually I look at all those in the NASA control room who are so obviously emotionally charged and deeply involved in their work of real science, not fraud.
When the telemetry signals came though after the Pluto pass and all was well the relief and excitement was palpable.
Many observers on site were from all over the world and were also emotional participants.
The idea that NASA has a rather more secretive and devious hidden agenda going on designed to feed us false information is utterly ridiculous, and well you probably know it too. :plain:

Daniel1611

Actually I look at all those in the NASA control room who are so obviously emotionally charged and deeply involved in their work of real science, not fraud.
When the telemetry signals came though after the Pluto pass and all was well the relief and excitement was palpable.
Many observers on site were from all over the world and were also emotional participants.
The idea that NASA has a rather more secretive and devious hidden agenda going on designed to feed us false information is utterly ridiculous, and well you probably know it too. :plain:

The rank and file don't know about the deception apparently. They're fed images by whoever is at the top if this and told they're real. IMO. They're probably not all in on the joke. They're not going to convince me to believe what they say because they said so. They're not telling me the sky is blue. They're telling me they see 240 Sextillion miles in space, and there's trillions of planets and everything is hurling through space at millions of miles per hour and nothing big banged into everything...etc. They're making extraordinary claims and telling me to believe it because they said so.

alwight

The rank and file don't know about the deception apparently.
But you do?

They're fed images by whoever is at the top if this and told they're real. IMO.
Pretty clever this mystery guy at the top, able to fool a room full of scientists into thinking that they are the ones obtaining the data and doing the science.
They probably all go home with a real glow of job satisfaction and he goes home with....? :idunno:

They're probably not all in on the joke.
... a joke. :rolleyes:

They're not going to convince me to believe what they say because they said so. They're not telling me the sky is blue. They're telling me they see 240 Sextillion miles in space, and there's trillions of planets and everything is hurling through space at millions of miles per hour and nothing big banged into everything...etc. They're making extraordinary claims and telling me to believe it because they said so.
They will perhaps say that it's the data and high resolution images that are doing the telling, but then what do they know, most of them aren't even in on the joke apparently, right?
But then they're just gullible dupes who think that the scientific data that they happen to be working on is real and actually came from specific genuine scientific sources and hardware.
I wonder just how this devious and mysterious guy at the top actually prepares and feeds them huge amounts of believable fake scientific data so that they and the rest of the world are all fooled? :think:
Impressive.

Otoh it might be a whole lot easier, satisfying and cheaper just to do it all for real? :idea:

Daniel1611

But you do?

Pretty clever this mystery guy at the top, able to fool a room full of scientists into thinking that they are the ones obtaining the data and doing the science.
They probably all go home with a real glow of job satisfaction and he goes home with....? :idunno:

... a joke. :rolleyes:

They will perhaps say that it's the data and high resolution images that are doing the telling, but then what do they know, most of them aren't even in on the joke apparently, right?
But then they're just gullible dupes who think that the scientific data that they happen to be working on is real and actually came from specific genuine scientific sources and hardware.
I wonder just how this devious and mysterious guy at the top actually prepares and feeds them huge amounts of believable fake scientific data so that they and the rest of the world are all fooled? :think:
Impressive.

Otoh it might be a whole lot easier, satisfying and cheaper just to do it all for real? :idea:

It's speculation how it goes that deep, but apparently it does. From any way we can tell, the earth is flat, motionless and everything revolves around us. The only contradictory evidence is these composite pictures. Doesn't add up. Seems weird that the cover up goes that deep, but it does.

alwight

It's speculation how it goes that deep, but apparently it does. From any way we can tell, the earth is flat, motionless and everything revolves around us. The only contradictory evidence is these composite pictures. Doesn't add up. Seems weird that the cover up goes that deep, but it does.
It's a good job that we have people like you around to point out this kind of conspiracy, they sure fooled me. :)

Daniel1611

It's a good job that we have people like you around to point out this kind of conspiracy, they sure fooled me. :)

No one needs to point it out. It's obvious. Everything we can verify says X and NASA has a CGI picture that says Y. Not hard to tell which is right.

Daniel1611

You can't actually see any exoplanets for yourself so they don't exist then?

What is the evidence for them? NASA's word. Again. That is not evidence. That requires us to believe it because someone said so. This is quite an extraordinary claim to be taken in faith.

alwight

What is the evidence for them? NASA's word. Again. That is not evidence. That requires us to believe it because someone said so. This is quite an extraordinary claim to be taken in faith.
Maybe you're part of an alien conspiracy to keep all of us here on our "flat" Earth?

fool

Hall of Fame
You can see lights that we are told are moons, solid spheres that you could hypothetically land on. We can see the lights. We don't see Terra firma-like objects

But you can watch them move, go in front of and behind Jupiter, what are they if not moons?