Pluto Overshadows Iran and even the Abortion Cover-Up

gcthomas

If my vision extended for 240 Sextillion miles in high resolution and I focused in on the mosquito, I could probably see it. Kind of like you could walk in the opposite direction from me untill I couldn't see you anymore, but if I had binoculars I could

It's time to leave, as I can feel the stupid starting to soak in.

Nutter. :wave:

Daniel1611

No, that is just you hoping everyone else is as stupid as you. It is not stupid to be wrong, but you are not willing to learn.

Learn what? Learn to accept NASA as Gospel truth. You have ZERO evidence that these pictures are photos of pluto or earth. You believe it because NASA says it. You have blind faith in authority. There is no learning here. You don't know anything. You are taking NASA's word for it. I, on the other hand, am skeptical of anything the government says.

gcthomas

Learn what? Learn to accept NASA as Gospel truth. You have ZERO evidence that these pictures are photos of pluto or earth. You believe it because NASA says it. You have blind faith in authority. There is no learning here. You don't know anything. You are taking NASA's word for it. I, on the other hand, am skeptical of anything the government says.

I at least am capable of verifying their claims, and I am also aware that NASA is not remotely capable of buying of its own scientists, let alone Russian, Chinese, French, British, Australian, Canadian, British, German and South African independent scientists.

You need to show how the conspiracy works and what they gain from such a thing. If you have evidence, now is the time to offer it. But you won't, because you have no insight. Only delusions.

Daniel1611

I at least am capable of verifying their claims, and I am also aware that NASA is not remotely capable of buying of its own scientists, let alone Russian, Chinese, French, British, Australian, Canadian, British, German and South African independent scientists.

You need to show how the conspiracy works and what they gain from such a thing. If you have evidence, now is the time to offer it. But you won't, because you have no insight. Only delusions.

You have verified the pictures? How is that? You went into space and saw pluto or you have NASA grade equipment of your own and saw what is shown in the pictures? You didn't verify anything. You believe it because the government says it.

Further, what makes you think they have to buy all these scientists? Why would they even let them know? The simplest thing is to let everyone think New Horizons or any other mission is a real mission, then just have a few people at the top fake images and say they're real. It probably wouldn't be very difficult to pull off. If i can think it, so can someone with a motive, a budget and influence.

gcthomas

I've seen Pluto for myself. I know people, amateur astronomers with no financial stake, who have also done so.

Would you know how to see Pluto for yourself?

6days

gcthomas said:
galaxies are systematically different from near ones. That is, they have found out what 'infant galaxies' look like. And they look different. Not alike as the prediction had it. They look like the young galaxies they are, not like the old ones nearby.*
Notice......
"Oddly mature - not predicted"

Hubble Surprise: Shows Early-Universe Red Galaxies as Oddly Old
http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblo...-galaxies-as-oddly-mature-not-predicted.html* **

Surprisingly mature galaxy discovered in the early Universe
http://arstechnica.com/science/2015/03/surprisingly-mature-galaxy-discovered-in-the-early-universe/

Granny galaxies discovered in the early universe
http://m.phys.org/news/2014-03-granny-galaxies-early-universe.html

Astronomers Find Highly Evolved Galaxy in Early Universe
Dr Watson and his colleagues were surprised
to discover a far more evolved system than expected. It had a fraction of dust similar to a very mature galaxy,*
http://www.sci-news.com/astronomy/science-highly-evolved-galaxy-early-universe-02553.html*

Daniel1611

I've seen Pluto for myself. I know people, amateur astronomers with no financial stake, who have also done so.

Would you know how to see Pluto for yourself?

You see a light in the sky. You don't see what's in the NASA pictures. You see light. That's all. That does not confirm the NASA photos.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And Stripe contributes to the most technical level that he can manage.
Still an idiot.

:wave:

Nope.

Predictions are the currency of science. When you make a prediction, find out it is wrong and then claim what is found is by definition what you were looking for according to your theory, it shows that your science had become a belief.

gcthomas

Nope.

Predictions are the currency of science. When you make a prediction, find out it is wrong and then claim what is found is by definition what you were looking for according to your theory, it shows that your science had become a belief.

So when Bob predicts that the far galaxies will be "the same" as near ones, and he finds out that is not the case, it is NOT OK for him to claim that his prediction has come true?

Don't you see an element of dishonesty there, from him, and from you for accepting everything on his website, without question?

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So when Bob predicts that the far galaxies will be "the same" as near ones, and he finds out that is not the case, it is NOT OK for him to claim that his prediction has come true?
If the prediction fails, it fails. :idunno:

If you want to argue over the honesty of someone who is not here, go ahead. However, you can count me out. :yawn:

Don't you see an element of dishonesty there, from him, and from you for accepting everything on his website, without question?
What I read was you declaring that whatever got found would fit with your puzzle, which shows that you're not doing science.

gcthomas

What I read was you declaring that whatever got found would fit with your puzzle, which shows that you're not doing science.

There was not a firm prediction to be falsified about Pluto, as I showed with the NASA quotes. We have a sample size of one for detailed solar system development theorising, so it is a voyage of discovery, not one of experimental refutation.

Different sort of science from the one you are criticising, but science nontheless.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There was not a firm prediction to be falsified about Pluto, as I showed with the NASA quotes. We have a sample size of one for detailed solar system development theorising, so it is a voyage of discovery, not one of experimental refutation.Different sort of science from the one you are criticising, but science nontheless.

You can't even stick to the issue you have been pulled up on. :wave:

alwight

You see a light in the sky. You don't see what's in the NASA pictures. You see light. That's all. That does not confirm the NASA photos.
What NASA doesn't want you YECs types to know is that Pluto actually explains where all the excess Biblical flood waters went.
This all has to be kept very secret so don't tell anyone else. :nono:

Daniel1611

What NASA doesn't want you YECs types to know is that Pluto actually explains where all the excess Biblical flood waters went.

So... You believe what NASA says because they tell you to. As I said, you don't see what is in the NASA pictures when you look at the sky. You believe it's that way because they say so.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

:darwinsm:

gcthomas

So... You believe what NASA says because they tell you to. As I said, you don't see what is in the NASA pictures when you look at the sky. You believe it's that way because they say so.

NASA is not the world's scientific authority on everything. It is one of a multitude of independent and competing bodies. Why do you keep saying that NASA hands down judgements that we have to accept as if it was Moses? I wouldn't have believed Moses without independent verification.