Planned Parenthood caught selling body parts of aborted babies

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
smileys-halloween-963907.gif

bybee

Uh...no.

Frankenstein was trying to create new life, actually, so he's pretty much the exact opposite of what you're trying to say. And in fact he was using the bodies of adults to create new life. New life capable of great intelligence, emotion, pathos, and a desire to procreate.

So, no. Not like a fictional doctor.

Ah well....

Sancocho

All systems are subject to some abuse, it's the price of a free society. However the level of abuse compared to legitimate users is quite low. Anger over system gaming is totally out of proportion.

Anger is not the issue, the issue is there is more than enough food for children.

Not true. The cheapest food is generally the worst for people. The poorest people are often the most obese because of this and other factors.

You have no references to back up your claim that there is not enough food. No one is talking about cheap food either but if I were I would dispel that notion as well.

No, the disgrace of Christianity is demanding an end to abortion while at the same time saying we can't afford to feed them.

It is your argument that we can't feed them, not mine. And yes it is a disgrace that people believe we should kill children because supposedly there isn't enough food.

Alate_One

Anger is not the issue, the issue is there is more than enough food for children.
I never said there wasn't enough food. It's that right wingers don't want to help people AFFORD the food.

It is your argument that we can't feed them, not mine. And yes it is a disgrace that people believe we should kill children because supposedly there isn't enough food.
I never said we couldn't feed them. I'm saying right wingers don't WANT to feed them.

bybee

I never said there wasn't enough food. It's that right wingers don't want to help people AFFORD the food.

I never said we couldn't feed them. I'm saying right wingers don't WANT to feed them.

There is an old fashioned idea that we are responsible for ourselves.
Perhaps people are out of line to bring children into the world that they cannot or will not take care of.
And for sure they ought not to get pregnant with a mind to using abortion as birth control.
Abortion is murder.

Granite

Hall of Fame
There is an old fashioned idea that we are responsible for ourselves.

Which is swell on paper but can be brutal, callous, and vicious in reality.

Perhaps people are out of line to bring children into the world that they cannot or will not take care of.

So make contraception available and cheap and make sure sex-ed's in place to prevent ignorance. Evangelicals consistently oppose either option. Why are you so surprised when the same problems keep occurring and never go away?

Ya know, if a guy were paranoid he might say you're interested in guaranteeing illegitimate births as a form of punishment and shaming and the demand for abortion just to give you a war to fight, but not a war to win.

And for sure they ought not to get pregnant with a mind to using abortion as birth control.

Who sits around and says "Let's get pregnant so we can get an abortion"?

jeffblue101

I really don't understand how anyone can look at this bonus chart and actually believe that profiting off body parts didnt occur.

Spoiler
fna5k.png

jeffblue101

Just read how shameless and greedy these "procurement technicians" are in pursuit of their daily body parts bonuses.
http://www.centerformedicalprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/PPFAtranscript072514_final.pdf
Buyer: When- as far as consenting, at your site is it Planned Parenthood
counselors who are doing the consenting or is it Novogenix?

PP: It’s the same medical assistants who consent for everything else. Once all
that’s done, they say oh by the way, we also do this.

Buyer: So it’s a PPLA consent form.

PP: It is, it’s a PPLA consent form for tissue donation. But the interesting thing,
I’ll tell you is, some people consent, some people don’t. The funny thing is, the second day, when that patients actually comes back for their procedure, when they’re waiting, what often happens is, Novogenix will talk to people who haven’t consented, and they usually do, once someone has the time and energy to sit and have the conversation with them. So, she ends up picking up several more specimens, just from being there and speaking.

jeffblue101

Read pages 34 and 35.

what's your point ?? PP isn't profiting of body parts since its a "procurement service" what is it exactly that they are they procuring, Granite? notice that both lines come from the buyer "procurement service" and "selling the possibility of what the research can offer" who is already well versed in the numerous ways on how PP plans on deceiving the left.

Granite

Hall of Fame
PP isn't profiting of body parts since its a "procurement service" which is exactly are they procuring, Granite?

Tissue. As they keep saying, as the link you provided says, as the transcript says: They are procuring medical tissue. If anyone is "profiting" from the (standard) practice of procuring medical tissue, it's the companies themselves, not PP. What about any of this is so hard for you to understand?

jeffblue101

under the key terms fact sheet that CMD has posted. they label a Technician as "worker who dissects fetuses after an abortion to procure specimens" meaning that the PP abortionist just avoids crushing the parts that are needed and the harvester separates and ships the parts on his own leaving PP abortionist with little to no cost to their own clinic.

jeffblue101

Tissue. As they keep saying, as the link you provided says, as the transcript says: They are procuring medical tissue. If anyone is "profiting" from the (standard) practice of procuring medical tissue, it's the companies themselves, not PP. What about any of this is so hard for you to understand?

read post above for PP doesnt profit, but lets assume that PP doesn't profit a penny over zero. why does PP associate itself with organizations that are profiting off body parts?

Granite

Hall of Fame
read post above for PP doesnt profit, but lets assume that PP doesn't profit a penny over zero. why does PP associate itself with organizations that are profiting off body parts?

The phrase "medical research" or even "medical business" seems totally foreign to you so until you actually understand what you're talking about I'm not going to waste time with you. Your move.

jeffblue101

The phrase "medical research" or even "medical business" seems totally foreign to you so until you actually understand what you're talking about I'm not going to waste time with you. Your move.

it's illegal for anyone to profit off of human organs, Granite. no matter what the purpose is for including nazi-esque experimentation.
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/42/289g-2
It shall be unlawful for any person to solicit or knowingly acquire, receive, or accept a donation of human fetal tissue for the purpose of transplantation of such tissue into another person if the donation affects interstate commerce, the tissue will be or is obtained pursuant to an induced abortion, and—
(1) the donation will be or is made pursuant to a promise to the donating individual that the donated tissue will be transplanted into a recipient specified by such individual;
(2) the donated tissue will be transplanted into a relative of the donating individual; or
(3) the person who solicits or knowingly acquires, receives, or accepts the donation has provided valuable consideration for the costs associated with such abortion.
also each state has its own laws on the matter as well.

jeffblue101

Indeed. And that's not what's going on here.

unbelievable, a payment bonus structure isn't valuable consideration. walking around the PP harvest mill trying to solicit more body parts for bonuses isn't. denial has to have limits.

I noticed that you are so certain that PP and its resellers isn't profiting despite the fact that PP hasn't even offered a single shred of information behind what it calls "reimbursements" nor the journalists on the left have even bothered to asked PP for any type of information

Sancocho

Indeed. And that's not what's going on here.

Please post whatever evidence you have that supports aborted children are not human beings.

The concept of fetal viability only has to do with when the constitution recognizes their rights as citizens and has nothing to do with science.