Planned Parenthood caught selling body parts of aborted babies

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So let's shift priorities.
Spoken like an ignorant liberal ---- shift the blame and responsibility.

First, stop the war on sex already.
Nonsense.
Crank it up.

Educate people.
Sex causes babies.

Nip this in the bud by preventing unwanted or unplanned pregnancies in the first place.
Sex causes unwanted or unplanned pregnancies.

Fourth, acknowledge the reality
The reality - sex causes babies.

The root of the problem is not poverty, etc.
The root of the problem is sex. Start with the root.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Spoken like an ignorant liberal ---- shift the blame and responsibility.

I have to remind myself you're from Texas.:yawn:

Nonsense.

And that you're nuts, but I repeat myself.

Sex causes babies.

And if that's all you can see you're part of the problem. Already knew that.

See above.

The reality - sex causes babies.

Are you twelve?

The root of the problem is not poverty, etc.
The root of the problem is sex. Start with the root.

Which just proves, again, what I've said before: You guys have a major problem with sexuality in general. Abortion is pretty much incidental, which is why few of you seem to understand abortion or how to reduce it.

Alate_One

Every bit as rational as killing children because atheists say no one wants them.

You think it's only atheists that don't want them?

Ring wingers love to rail about their value for life and then they get upset when they're asked to pay to help raise the children they want to force people to have. Sounds like they're unwanted from both perspectives to me.

Alate_One

Sex causes babies.

So don't have sex! Ever, unless you want a baby. That's your thinking right?

So why do people have sex? Most of the time it's not to have a baby. That's also why we have birth control technologies. So are you against birth control too?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So don't have sex!
That's dumb.

Ever, unless you want a baby.
Unless you are willing to accept the consequence that it may end up causing a baby.
Because sex causes babies.

That's your thinking right?
Hardly.

So why do people have sex? Most of the time it's not to have a baby.
Agreed.
But they still need to be VERY aware of the reality that what they are doing is how babies are caused.
Because sex causes babies.

That's also why we have birth control technologies. So are you against birth control too?
Birth control pills don't cause babies.
Sex causes babies.

Are you starting to see the common denominator?

Sancocho

Ring wingers love to rail about their value for life and then they get upset when they're asked to pay to help raise the children they want to force people to have. Sounds like they're unwanted from both perspectives to me.

Can you provide proof other than your opinion that right wingers don't care for children?

Alate_One

Can you provide proof other than your opinion that right wingers don't care for children?

The constant complaining about and voting against providing financial assistance for the poor (welfare, food stamps), free school lunches, schooling in general?

food-stamps-who-1.jpg

Republicans love cutting food stamps.

Up to 30% of the cuts could come out of New York state alone. New York Democratic Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand voted against the bill Tuesday.

“This bill will result in less food on the table for children, seniors and veterans who deserve better from this Congress while corporations continue to receive guaranteed federal handouts,” she said in a statement last week.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/congress-passes-farm-bill-food-stamp-cuts

So, you MUST have the kid, but heavens, we can't afford to feed them. You have to do that yourself, even if you're poor.

bybee

The constant complaining about and voting against providing financial assistance for the poor (welfare, food stamps), free school lunches, schooling in general?

food-stamps-who-1.jpg

Republicans love cutting food stamps.

Up to 30% of the cuts could come out of New York state alone. New York Democratic Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand voted against the bill Tuesday.

“This bill will result in less food on the table for children, seniors and veterans who deserve better from this Congress while corporations continue to receive guaranteed federal handouts,” she said in a statement last week.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/congress-passes-farm-bill-food-stamp-cuts

So, you MUST have the kid, but heavens, we can't afford to feed them. You have to do that yourself, even if you're poor.

And many able bodied persons just love receiving them. What gives you the right to bring children into the world if you can't provide for them?
It times of emergency help must be available.

Alate_One

Now as far as the OP goes, donating tissue for research isn't illegal and shouldn't be. The "selling" aspect really isn't borne out by the facts.

That abortions happen in the first place is very unfortunate, however, I see it as beneficial to others that the tissue can be used for research.

Mind you, if my child were killed somehow I'd likely donate tissue in that case. It turns a loss into a gain for others. Are all of you against organ donation as well?

Alate_One

And many able bodied persons just love receiving them. What gives you the right to bring children into the world if you can't provide for them?

So let's track this back. If you're poor and can't afford children, you can't have sex either?

Maybe the poor should just be sterilized? You willing to pay for that?

Granite

Hall of Fame

Do you realize what a massive can of worms you just opened?

PureX

What gives you the right to bring children into the world if you can't provide for them?
Wouldn't that be an argument in favor of poor people having abortions? Maybe we should force them to have abortions since they don't have a right to bring babies into the world when they can't provide for them.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Wouldn't that be an argument in favor of poor people having abortions? Maybe we should force them to have abortions since they don't have a right to bring babies into the world when they can't provide for them.

You have any idea how many families I've known who kept having kids beyond their means because they thought it was the "Lord's will"?

Sancocho

Our welfare system is being abused, that is the reason people complain. More than enough food is assigned per person, that is why there is an obesity epidemic among participants.

BTW, the "logic" that we must kill children because "nobody" wants them or we "can't" feed them is a perfect example of why America is the disgrace of Christianity.

Alate_One

Our welfare system is being abused, that is the reason people complain.
All systems are subject to some abuse, it's the price of a free society. However the level of abuse compared to legitimate users is quite low. Anger over system gaming is totally out of proportion.

More than enough food is assigned per person, that is why there is an obesity epidemic among participants.
Not true. The cheapest food is generally the worst for people. The poorest people are often the most obese because of this and other factors.

BTW, the "logic" that we must kill children because "nobody" wants them or we "can't" feed them is a perfect example of why America is the disgrace of Christianity.
No, the disgrace of Christianity is demanding an end to abortion while at the same time saying we can't afford to feed them.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yep.
MURDERING the child shouldn't even be in the "solution" department.
And FORCING others to solve your problem shouldn't be done either.

bybee

Yep.
MURDERING the child shouldn't even be in the "solution" department.
And FORCING others to solve your problem shouldn't be done either.

It struck me between the eyes Planned Parenthood is the reincarnation of Doctor Frankenstein writ large!
They justify smashing in parts of living babies in order to save other babies?

Granite

Hall of Fame
It struck me between the eyes Planned Parenthood is the reincarnation of Doctor Frankenstein writ large!
They justify smashing in parts of living babies in order to save other babies?

Uh...no.

Frankenstein was trying to create new life, actually, so he's pretty much the exact opposite of what you're trying to say. And in fact he was using the bodies of adults to create new life. New life capable of great intelligence, emotion, pathos, and a desire to procreate.

So, no. Not like a fictional doctor.