Place yer bets

Place yer bets

• Total voters

musterion

The fields start to tighten up so this is the unofficial POTUS poll with no closing date. If you were a betting man (or woman), who'd you put your money on? This is not "who you going to vote for" or "who do you want to win" but "who do you believe will win?" (or in my case, "Who has already won?")

Go ahead and vote; the losers will still lose, and so will the winners.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The fields start to tighten up so this is the unofficial POTUS poll with no closing date. If you were a betting man (or woman), who'd you put your money on? This is not "who you going to vote for" or "who do you want to win" but "who do you believe will win?" (or in my case, "Who has already won?")

No poll question about babies feeling the pain ?

glorydaz

I'm guessing Rubio will be the last man standing.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I heard that every candidate that has won NH and SC has been the nominee. I don't know how far that trend dates back.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I will vote after Super Tuesday.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Hilary ain't about to be President, liberals have simply grown so delusional, under the same spell they've been in for a long time now. People voting for a candidate based on dumb standings like supporting Black Lives Matter? HA :chuckle:

People are trying to say Trump is handing her the vote, based on delegates? They're idiots and Trump knows it- he has the silent majority.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Once the translation of his amnesty comments gets legs? All of his opponents will use it against him big time. But we'll see.

All the illegal aliens in democrat districts will be voting multiple times.