Phil Robertson for President!!

republicanchick

Your hero in action...

typical leftie... make a claim w/o any substantiation... b/c you can't substantiate lies...

liberals are... as Michael Savage says: they have a mental disorder

or spiritual... both ...

Oh, ok... you did give me something to look at... but I can't get sound right now... so...

maybe I will watch this later... but I do see Phil is telling girls to carry a Bible... It figures you libs would have a big problem with that..

geez... y'all are boring...

Arthur Brain

typical leftie... make a claim w/o any substantiation... b/c you can't substantiate lies...

liberals are... as Michael Savage says: they have a mental disorder

or spiritual... both ...

The substantiation is on the video provided where's he on film saying what he does. Are you on drugs or have you missed a medication or something? :freak:

He advocates 'getting girls while they're 15/16'. You're all okay with that are you?

republicanchick

The substantiation is on the video provided where's he on film saying what he does. Are you on drugs or have you missed a medication or something? :freak:

He advocates 'getting girls while they're 15/16'. You're all okay with that are you?

I have had the same thought, that marrying young (assuming you should marry @ all, not everyone should) is the best way to go. It seems people who marry young stay married, whereas those who go through 50 relationships b4 marrying, not so much...

15?

no, that's a bit young... but it is not too young to begin to try to KNOW the person you are interested in some day marrying...

AGAIN:

I don't have sound today... so will have to listen to this later

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
can we limit the number of useless threads people start (REPUBLICANCHICK) - it just destroys the board. she doesn't even stay on her own threads. grow up

republicanchick

Absolutely. Stupidity and ignorance certainly aren't---or shouldn't be---presidential prerequisites.

well, then no one here at TOL will ever be president (other than yours truly..). If loving Jesus and putting him first is stupidity, count me in with the Stupid group

it seems 95% of posters here just condemn everyone, whether they are of their own party or church or not... absolutely EVERYONE...

it's called acting superior so that you can maybe believe you are superior yourself...

talk about stupid..

++

republicanchick

Well, there you have it. You're the one who said no one at TOL will ever be president.

That's fine with me, Ted.

no one here save one or two is terribly educted. You can dislike Clinton (and I do) or Cruz but you cannot call them uneducated..

90% of posters here, though?

different story. They call themselves educated if they have read all Jack Chick's tracts...

:shocked:

Caledvwlch

90% of posters here, though?

different story. They call themselves educated if they have read all Jack Chick's tracts...

:shocked:

I also find that idea horrifying, which makes me uncomfortable, because it means we kind of agree about something.

But your 90% number is quite uncharitable. People seem to generally be pretty well educated. At least well enough in most cases to get ideas and arguments across in a way that other readers can understand, if not agree with.

republicanchick

I also find that idea horrifying, which makes me uncomfortable, because it means we kind of agree about something.

But your 90% number is quite uncharitable. People seem to generally be pretty well educated. At least well enough in most cases to get ideas and arguments across in a way that other readers can understand, if not agree with.

you must have just forgotten which forum you are on or something..

ok, it's not 90% who are uneducated here @ TOL

85%

++