Pharisee Paul reintroduced Jews’ most evil pre-election theory (Eph1-11).

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
That is your old catholic overhang.

What did Jesus say exactly? if you do what He says exactly you will get what He says exactly.

First He did not say "spiritual" abundance that is a spin.

He did say "seek ye first the kingdom of heaven and ALL these thing will be added unto you" that is all the things the heathen seek

He did say "Give and it shall be given you again good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over will MEN give into your bosom"...if He had said angels then they might have been "spiritual" blessings.

He said to the rich young ruler who trusted his riches more than he trusted God "sell what you have and give to the poor and follow Me and ye shall have treasure in heaven"

He also said "no man has left houses or lands for My sake and for the gospel but he shall recieve an hundredfold IN THIS AGE and in the age to come everlasting life"

You an Indian man you ought to know that poverty is a curse not a blessing.

God never said to anyone "go thy way, be poor, be sick...thus will you glorify Me" Poverty as well as sickness came when we fell and were chucked out of the Garden, it came because of sin.

India is opening up just a little to the gospel, India is beginning just a little to prosper. Africa, China are opening up to the gospel, they are beginning to prosper.

All the poverty India has endured for centuries has not made her so much as a glinch wiser to the gospel.

The thief comes only for to steal, and to kill and destroy you [is that what has happened to India?]

But I am come that you might have life and that you might have it more abundantly.

But of course God cares for the sparrows and for the lilies of the field more than He cares for man...doesn't He?

You can only recieve anything from God by what you believe about Him, He won't give you abundance if you think it is from the devil.

Jesus says devil robbed you, Jesus said ir is ME who will give you abundance. Repent [change your mind, change HOW you think about this matter] and believe this good news.

Tots also knows how it is to sleep under bridges and bushes.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
You make a grave error dear Stephengo when you include our Lord in with other martyrs, His death was different, He died ON BEHALF of His people. That is to say He died in their place, whereas they deserved to die He died for them.

He came for that purpose.

For this purpose was the Son of God made manifest, that He might destroy the works of the devil.

Now the works of the devil dear Stephengo is surely sin but it is also the result of sin, the evil fruit of sin which is death and everything which comes under the head of death.

Sin, sickness, poverty, death and fear of death.

Jesus came to destroy these works of the devil. Now when you believe it, you will be swimming upstream, against recieved wisdom of religion, philosophy and politicians and they will fight against you and persecute you, this is the cross we must bear, they will stir up the people against us.

Now most christians do believe that He bore away their sins and are thankful and recieve His pardon, but these other works they do not see that He bore so they bear them still, they do not recieve the FULL redemption that God wants them to have.

ps

Dear Stephengo I must protest to you when you read Eph:1-11. where is it said by beloved Paul that God pre-elected anyone to damnation, I protest, I protest...it does not say so.

Europeans read it and THEY say...God pre-elected us to the praise of His glorious grace therefore Love God must have pre-elected all others to be damned. That is the European mind.

To the praise of His GLORIOUS GRACE...that is to say that God pre-elected you and me to go around TELLING and boasting about how merciful and gracious God is.

Last edited:

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
You make a grave error dear Stephengo when you include our Lord in with other martyrs, His death was different, He died ON BEHALF of His people. That is to say He died in their place, whereas they deserved to die He died for them.

He came for that purpose.

For this purpose was the Son of God made manifest, that He might destroy the works of the devil.

Now the works of the devil dear Stephengo is surely sin but it is also the result of sin, the evil fruit of sin which is death and everything which comes under the head of death.

Sin, sickness, poverty, death and fear of death.

Jesus came to destroy these works of the devil. Now when you believe it, you will be swimming upstream, against recieved wisdom of religion, philosophy and politicians and they will fight against you and persecute you, this is the cross we must bear, they will stir up the people against us.

Now most christians do believe that He bore away their sins and are thankful and recieve His pardon, but these other works they do not see that He bore so they bear them still, they do not recieve the FULL redemption that God wants them to have.

ps

Dear Stephengo I must protest to you when you read Eph:1-11. where is it said by beloved Paul that God pre-elected anyone to damnation, I protest, I protest...it does not say so.

Europeans read it and THEY say...God pre-elected us to the praise of His glorious grace therefore Love God must have pre-elected all others to be damned. That is the European mind.

To the praise of His GLORIOUS GRACE...that is to say that God pre-elected you and me to go around TELLING and boasting about how merciful and gracious God is.

It is useless to argue with you as your god and my god is opposite. Your unchristlike vengeful god seeks punishment directly or by substitution. My Christlike father-God rather takes the responsibility of our suicidal dash to hell and gets trampled in christ to turn us back. Even a human parent with limited responsibility accepts children’s imperfections. It is more so in case of a divine parent with full scope and responsibility of constructing the child.
Substitution theory is diabolical like the hindu, muslim and jew animal substitution theory.
It is scandalous to say that Father seeks flattery (praise). even a human parent never seeks praise from children. He rather seeks that they become like him. That is glorifying.
But brainwashing of Europeans is deep indeed.

Election theory is wrong as we see that even many fallen miracle-workers are scandalizing people instead of glorifying God. If the highest angels fell then all can fall, including me and you. So christ said “I don’t now you” to many of his mighty workers.
Sin a negative (loveless state and actions) cant be destroyed or washed away as darkness cant be destroyed or washed away. Only by love-works obeying Christ, our love gets strong enough to integrate us so that we can control our unruly passions. That is rising over sin never washing

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
That's a pity, our God is not opposite, but our understanding of Him is opposite. God loves you Stephengo....ah but you are old, too old to change :(

I am encouraged greatly that you are knowing Sadhu Sundar Singh. I have and will continue to pray for you. My home city in Winchester has EXTREMELY steep hills, 1 in 5 or 6 gradients, today I dedicated a whole half mile walk up a steep hill in prayer for Stephen Goswami there in far away India.

Tots cannot budge from the bible.

Letsargue

That's a pity, our God is not opposite, but our understanding of Him is opposite. God loves you Stephengo....ah but you are old, too old to change :(

I am encouraged greatly that you are knowing Sadhu Sundar Singh. I have and will continue to pray for you. My home city in Winchester has EXTREMELY steep hills, 1 in 5 or 6 gradients, today I dedicated a whole half mile walk up a steep hill in prayer for Stephen Goswami there in far away India.

You just said that you-all's god's house is divided; - just like Jesus talked about!!

That's a real coincidence!!

Paul -- 031713

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned

Your prayers will be worthy of Christ not by steep hill-ascent but by a steep ministry ascent as I am doing. Then true understanding will come as holy spirit's encouraging presence on that ministry, never by a manmade book.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
What are you talking about????
Of course Paul remained a “Pharisee”!! -- Jesus and all the Apostles were “Pharisees”. – Only the fools were Sadducees!! – You’d do well to learn what God and Jesus teaches, and stick to that instead of all that false stuff!! ---- And you dare refer to yourself as a Christian?? – There can be no Christian that absent of knowledge!! – But you’re accepted among the so called ?christians!!

Paul – 031213

I am tired of repeating that I don’t have the audacity of calling myself ‘Christian’ meaning Christ-like to common people here. I never wish to be identified with people with such audacity, though I often go among them to bring them the to the truth that they are really enemies of Christ.
I call myself worse than Judas. Humility is the start of wisdom which is far over your book-knowledge.

Letsargue

I am tired of repeating that I don’t have the audacity of calling myself ‘Christian’ meaning Christ-like to common people here. I never wish to be identified with people with such audacity, though I often go among them to bring them the to the truth that they are really enemies of Christ.
I call myself worse than Judas. Humility is the start of wisdom which is far over your book-knowledge.

I understand your misnomer here. Yes; to place myself in this so called - ?christian people is troubling. However, to be even equal to Judas is an honor here; considering Judas wrote the “Letter Jude” to the Christians years after you all say he betrayed Jesus, when he did not really!! --- John 13:27 KJV --- 27- “And after the sop Satan entered into him. Then said Jesus unto him, ((( That thou doest, do quickly )))!!! – Jesus ( Commanded Judas or Satan to do what he did ), Jesus Had to die on the Cross ), not stoned or beheaded!! --- Satan wasn’t listening to Jesus!!! -- Read the Book!!!

Paul – 031813

Letsargue

Come on!! - (( Wisdom is the humility ))!!! What do you mean, it's over my head?? - You only, have lifted yourself up.

Paul -- 031813

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
I understand your misnomer here. Yes; to place myself in this so called - ?christian people is troubling. However, to be even equal to Judas is an honor here; considering Judas wrote the “Letter Jude” to the Christians years after you all say he betrayed Jesus, when he did not really!! --- John 13:27 KJV --- 27- “And after the sop Satan entered into him. Then said Jesus unto him, ((( That thou doest, do quickly )))!!! – Jesus ( Commanded Judas or Satan to do what he did ), Jesus Had to die on the Cross ), not stoned or beheaded!! --- Satan wasn’t listening to Jesus!!! -- Read the Book!!!

Paul – 031813

St. Jude is not Judas.

Letsargue

St. Jude is not Judas.

Jesus only chose one Judas as an Apostle; or seven men having all twelve names. -- Thats the Seven Churches, Seven Candles, Seven Sisters, and, the Seven Oil Lamps of God. - There were only "Seven" bright lights of God during the Apostles time!! - READ IT!!

Paul -- 032113

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Jesus only chose one Judas as an Apostle; or seven men having all twelve names. -- Thats the Seven Churches, Seven Candles, Seven Sisters, and, the Seven Oil Lamps of God. - There were only "Seven" bright lights of God during the Apostles time!! - READ IT!!

Paul -- 032113
Jews had fascination forr numbers like 7 and12. But numbers are not important, spirit is. Holy spirit shined through some of them, not all.

But Judas represent the spirit of greed and treachery which are worse in us

Letsargue

Jews had fascination forr numbers like 7 and12. But numbers are not important, spirit is. Holy spirit shined through some of them, not all.

But Judas represent the spirit of greed and treachery which are worse in us

You can't be any dummer!! - God is the Author of ALL Laws. - Math is the (( “LAW” ON Numbers )) – God has a BOOK ON (( “Numbers” )) that the fool cannot understand, but explains the Law of ( Numbers )!!! – WWWOOOWWW!!!! ----- And you all are ~smart.

Paul – 041513