Pharisee Paul reintroduced Jews’ most evil pre-election theory (Eph1-11).

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Though he repulsed the rituals of them he held onto Jews’ core belief of their despot god and being his chosen race. He transferred that to ‘Christianity’. This evil theory suggests that all the other people are created for rejection and eternal torment. So Jews massacred them whenever they had power. This earned the enmity of all around. Muslims inherit that evil trait. We were evicted by such massacre from our east Bengal Muslim majority homeland.

This elect theory blasphemes against Christ’s Heavenly Father, the father of all. If a parent throws children despotically to death he is no better than devil. But their supposed ideal parent Heavenly Father throws them to eternal death! But Heaven-fallen humanity liked it due to pride-devil affinity. To support their atrocities worldly power seeking Christian church leaders fell for it. They condemned them as heretic whoever contradicted. Ignorant terrorized mass feared to oppose them.

But from the time of reformation and French revolution age of reason came. Sane people most reasonably rejected that most evil God idea to save themselves. We become what we worship.

Paul’s high education enabled him to resize Christ’s teachings to fit in the prevalent mould of Greek philosophy. This love and reason oriented philosophy resonated better with Christ’s teachings. So Pauline teachings were widely accepted. But he stuck to Jewish pre-election theory while rejecting Jewish ritualism. This false theory was appealing to proud humanity but degenerated them by negating saving repentance. They thought that by easy profession of faith by rituals and words they prove their pre-election. Now no sin can deny them that. So no need of repentance!

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I wish I could show you dear Stephengo that Paul's teaching on election is only to bless.

We are chosen [Paul teaches] to be conformed to the image of God's own dear Son, He was a lover of sinners, a Saviour, a Healer, a Lifter of humankind...so Paul teaches we must walk as He did in this world.

It is the Europeans who have corrupted Paul's teaching.

Epoisses

Though he repulsed the rituals of them he held onto Jews’ core belief of their despot god and being his chosen race. He transferred that to ‘Christianity’. This evil theory suggests that all the other people are created for rejection and eternal torment. So Jews massacred them whenever they had power. This earned the enmity of all around. Muslims inherit that evil trait. We were evicted by such massacre from our east Bengal Muslim majority homeland.

This elect theory blasphemes against Christ’s Heavenly Father, the father of all. If a parent throws children despotically to death he is no better than devil. But their supposed ideal parent Heavenly Father throws them to eternal death! But Heaven-fallen humanity liked it due to pride-devil affinity. To support their atrocities worldly power seeking Christian church leaders fell for it. They condemned them as heretic whoever contradicted. Ignorant terrorized mass feared to oppose them.

But from the time of reformation and French revolution age of reason came. Sane people most reasonably rejected that most evil God idea to save themselves. We become what we worship.

Paul’s high education enabled him to resize Christ’s teachings to fit in the prevalent mould of Greek philosophy. This love and reason oriented philosophy resonated better with Christ’s teachings. So Pauline teachings were widely accepted. But he stuck to Jewish pre-election theory while rejecting Jewish ritualism. This false theory was appealing to proud humanity but degenerated them by negating saving repentance. They thought that by easy profession of faith by rituals and words they prove their pre-election. Now no sin can deny them that. So no need of repentance!

Paul uses two main types in his writings: Adam and Abraham.

Adam is a type for the whole world which means that Christ did die for and secure salvation for all people.

Abraham is a type of all believers which means that even though Christ died for all, man still has the opportunity to accept or reject this free gift 'in Christ'.

I do agree that a perverted understanding of election leads to bigotry and the worst types of sins. This is why we need to proclaim a gospel where Jesus is the savior of the world not a select group of people.

chair

How do you define the concept of chosen people?

This is a place to start:
Deuteronomy 7:
7 The Lord did not set his affection on you and choose you because you were more numerous than other peoples, for you were the fewest of all peoples. 8 But it was because the Lord loved you and kept the oath he swore to your ancestors that he brought you out with a mighty hand and redeemed you from the land of slavery, from the power of Pharaoh king of Egypt. 9 Know therefore that the Lord your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commandments. 10 But

those who hate him he will repay to their face by destruction;
he will not be slow to repay to their face those who hate him.

11 Therefore, take care to follow the commands, decrees and laws I give you today.

Certainly not: "This evil theory suggests that all the other people are created for rejection and eternal torment." as the OP claims.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
There is a logic fail when someone contends that choosing one people does not mean others are not chosen.

chair

There is a logic fail when someone contends that choosing one people does not mean others are not chosen.

Have you bothered reading my post?

Again, being 'chosen' doesn't mean "all the other people are created for rejection and eternal torment." as the OP claims.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
If those who are chosen are chosen to bless how then is that a rejection of those who are not chosen? this is just what Calvin failed to see. Paul nowhere teaches predestination unto damnation, that is Calvin's and before him Augustine's assumption.

This is the election "In Abraham will all the families of the earth bless themselves" that is the election which passed down through Isaac and Jacob and his sons the children of Israel. It is the church's calling and election, not to curse but to bless.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
If those who are chosen are chosen to bless how then is that a rejection of those who are not chosen? this is just what Calvin failed to see. Paul nowhere teaches predestination unto damnation, that is Calvin's and before him Augustine's assumption.

This is the election "In Abraham will all the families of the earth bless themselves" that is the election which passed down through Isaac and Jacob and his sons the children of Israel. It is the church's calling and election, not to curse but to bless.

So majority others are left forsaken to become devil's agent to curse!! That is eternal damnation disguised. Did moses, josua or David bless any heathen? Rather they greeted by sword.

I have rejected jew-god whom Christ called Devil in Jn8-44 citing that he is a murderer from beginning. Certainly jew-god is murderer from beginning.
Father never kills. Body-Death comes by natural process or by devilish people. He calls all to Him but we reject like prodigal son. Please contemplate my signature.

dave3712

No...

You too emotional to see that Paul tells us that the evil people who live it the world they create out of intentional lies in order to gain money, power, status, and such things will gradually disappear in that second death which is Extinction of their ind, whilke those who have accept Truth as their light into the world of the future will live after them, forever, in the harmony of a kingdom full of their own kind.

dave3712

Was Jesus one of the elect?

Was he the son of god?

What about the Jews, collectively?
Are they not also the first born son of God?

22 And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the Lord, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

How dare you call the God of the Jews a "despot god", you mindless spiritualist wacko!
:down:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He seems to be posting on the wrong forum?
He posts this wacko, hippie, Rev.Moon type bull everywhere.
And hardly ever stays to discuss threads he starts.
He's no Christian, has a poor concept of God and the bible.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
He posts this wacko, hippie, Rev.Moon type bull everywhere.
And hardly ever stays to discuss threads he starts.
He's no Christian, has a poor concept of God and the bible.

Certainly I have no audacity to call myself Christian (Christlike in the ordinary sense)!! I rather call myself worse than Judas as I feel my unworthiness. Perhaps you are Christlike to declare urself as Christian! My God is absolute love and forgiveness as represented by Christ on the cross.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He seems to be posting on the wrong forum?

This one I will move to the back alley where it belongs. Because the charged nature of this topic the back alley is where it stays.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
So majority others are left forsaken to become devil's agent to curse!! That is eternal damnation disguised. Did moses, josua or David bless any heathen? Rather they greeted by sword.

I have rejected jew-god whom Christ called Devil in Jn8-44 citing that he is a murderer from beginning. Certainly jew-god is murderer from beginning.
Father never kills. Body-Death comes by natural process or by devilish people. He calls all to Him but we reject like prodigal son. Please contemplate my signature.

Where, where in all of Paul's teaching do you find it? Calvin SUPPOSED that this was the case, Paul taught that we are to bless for that is our calling...even when we are persecuted.

Now then Stephengo when Christ spoke to the Pharisees in Jn 8-44 was He speaking to all Israel? were there not others with Him a great flock who He called His sheep? these were Jews also.

Everything we have comes from the Jews, the bible, with the law and commandments "thou shalt not kill" nor steal, nor covet thy neighbour's wife and goods, nor lie, not cheat, not bear false witness etc all comes from the Jews. King David was the ancestor of Jesus according to the flesh...no King David...no Jesus.

But is it true dear Stephengo that God has no right to kill? if man is wicked? if wickedness has so infected a whole nation like a deadly plague and threatens to plague the world? what indeed if they shall worship the devil? ah me sin is a solemn thing, it spreads like a wild fire.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Where, where in all of Paul's teaching do you find it? Calvin SUPPOSED that this was the case, Paul taught that we are to bless for that is our calling...even when we are persecuted.

Now then Stephengo when Christ spoke to the Pharisees in Jn 8-44 was He speaking to all Israel? were there not others with Him a great flock who He called His sheep? these were Jews also.

Everything we have comes from the Jews, the bible, with the law and commandments "thou shalt not kill" nor steal, nor covet thy neighbour's wife and goods, nor lie, not cheat, not bear false witness etc all comes from the Jews. King David was the ancestor of Jesus according to the flesh...no King David...no Jesus.

But is it true dear Stephengo that God has no right to kill? if man is wicked? if wickedness has so infected a whole nation like a deadly plague and threatens to plague the world? what indeed if they shall worship the devil? ah me sin is a solemn thing, it spreads like a wild fire.

If you do some research then you shall find that ten commandment preceded jews. Genesis too and some parts of old testament. Genesis like myths are vogue among our tribal people too. All the worthy things came solely from Christ and his cross. I had 5 year catholic seminary course.
Jesus had to be born somewhere in this devil’s kingdom through any devil’s protégée. If we take that devil’s protégée David as holy due Christ connection then we shall fall.
In Vedas too there are prophesies about christ.
Christ saved me and that matters only, not his ancestry and connections with devil’s protegees.
You say in fact that Father-God must replace Devil as killer. Might is right!
I wondered why Christians excel in inventing and making mass-killer machines. This is why.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
If you do some research then you shall find that ten commandment preceded jews. Genesis too and some parts of old testament. Genesis like myths are vogue among our tribal people too. All the worthy things came solely from Christ and his cross. I had 5 year catholic seminary course.
Of course people debate and dispute, very learned people say the flood story comes from Babylon...they forget the Jews were carried off captive and remained in Babylon for 70 years...I believe the bible and dis believe the scholars
Jesus had to be born somewhere in this devil’s kingdom through any devil’s protégée. If we take that devil’s protégée David as holy due Christ connection then we shall fall.
Now you are very wise, but not here. It was not enough that Christ should simply be born, but He must needs to be born to a nation prepared by God to recieve Him....His parentage had to be godly, else if He had been born in pagan England or India....He might not have survived childhood.
In Vedas too there are prophesies about christ.
Christ saved me and that matters only, not his ancestry and connections with devil’s protegees.
But we are evil too
You say in fact that Father-God must replace Devil as killer. Might is right!
I wondered why Christians excel in inventing and making mass-killer machines. This is why.
But my dear we DO die, who decided that we should? devil? no it was God. The Lord killeth and the Lord maketh alive...aren't you glad it is He and not devil?

Did Christians invent bombs? you think if someone is French or English they are christian?