Pharisee Paul reintroduced Jews’ most evil pre-election theory (Eph1-11).

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
In this case it is the Love Shepherd who traverses rugged mountains and fields till He hears the piteous cry of His lost one.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
But my dear we DO die, who decided that we should? devil? no it was God. The Lord killeth and the Lord maketh alive...aren't you glad it is He and not devil?

Did Christians invent bombs? you think if someone is French or English they are christian?

Certainly Paul worked hard for Christ, or rather what he thought of Christ. He was limited by his culture, upbringing and times. What he taught was may be appropriate for that time. He was a creature of circumstances.
But now in changed times these have become redundant even harmful. So people are rejecting Christianity based on a God as a potter smashing pots, sending infidel’s to hell, creating for eternal damnation etc.
As a children’s old apparel constricts him; it harms now. It must conform now to the absolute love-message from the cross or be futile.
When one really believes in Christ, he turns back from soul-suicide course of pride-hate-disintegration. So christ said let the dead (kill and) bury the dead. It happens here too as in mad people who loses his soul (personality).
A believer never dies as Christ said though his body-apparel may be destroyed by nature or any agent. Heavenly Father, the democratic unity of heavenly parents, allows that as He allows our suicide course.
'

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I'm going to keep hammering on you Stephengo [my friend] you are attacking a Paul who never existed, the Paul you are so opposed to is the one created by 16th century European theologians. Whatever Paul speaks about sinners in his epistles we know is true and is also what the Lord teaches...but that is not the gospel, the gospel is the GOOD NEWS of our salvation, that is what we are to preach.

Whatever Paul attained to in the natural whether by Jewishness or by education he counted it as DUNG for the more excellent attainment which attainment was Christ.

I have [says Paul] been crucified with Christ, I live no longer I but Christ liveth IN ME and the life which I now live, I live by the faith of the Son of God.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
I'm going to keep hammering on you Stephengo [my friend] you are attacking a Paul who never existed, the Paul you are so opposed to is the one created by 16th century European theologians. Whatever Paul speaks about sinners in his epistles we know is true and is also what the Lord teaches...but that is not the gospel, the gospel is the GOOD NEWS of our salvation, that is what we are to preach.

Whatever Paul attained to in the natural whether by Jewishness or by education he counted it as DUNG for the more excellent attainment which attainment was Christ.

I have [says Paul] been crucified with Christ, I live no longer I but Christ liveth IN ME and the life which I now live, I live by the faith of the Son of God.

I agree with it. I love Paul too even if he really said those anathemas. Oh how long I was thrilled by his epistles, before I started this muslim mission!!

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
When you say muslim mission I am assuming you mean a missionary outreach to the muslims brother Stephengo.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
When you say muslim mission I am assuming you mean a missionary outreach to the muslims brother Stephengo.

Then I was catholic. I was sent by them to Muslim dominated Islampur town for evangelization. But they withdrew and stopped supporting me finding that Muslims are hard to convert. I didn’t as Christ proved his presence there through miracles.
Soon I withdrew from catholic church experiencing their deep spiritual and moral corruptions. I found that the Catholicism’s war-apostasy has given birth to Islam heresy.
But Christ has given me strength to carry on this Muslim mission through these 28 years alone and independently. It is done through a registered society borne solely by me. Our medium is charitable dispensaries and services.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Stephengo you need a fellow disciple and I will pray along those lines. Two is biblical.

My search for a alike fellow was always frustrated. But I am consoled by the fact that Christ had no alike one too. St. Thomas and Sadhu Sunder Singh too. Recently I visited his Mud house home from where his last lonely journey started.
If Christ is with us we shall never feel alone. Too much hunger for worldly companionship misleads.
Now a miracle working rustic preacher is working with me. But he is a little money minded. I am trying to cure him. But I fear that again frustration awaits.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Maybe God wishes to cure YOU in the matter of abundance, if ever a nation needed to understand that God is the Author of this world's wealth it is India...but I fear Catholic and Hindu training conspires to frustrate God from teaching wholesome truth in this matter.

The wealth of the west comes because th gospel is here.....but when we backslide we are impoverished once more. Dear Stephen goswami. God bless you.

Letsargue

Pharisee Paul?? – What do you mean by “Pharisee” - Paul?? – Paul was chosen of Christ to be the (( Apostle )) Paul!! – Are you a Pharisee and faithful or not??

Paul – 031213

Letsargue

I wish I could show you dear Stephengo that Paul's teaching on election is only to bless.

We are chosen [Paul teaches] to be conformed to the image of God's own dear Son, He was a lover of sinners, a Saviour, a Healer, a Lifter of humankind...so Paul teaches we must walk as He did in this world.

It is the Europeans who have corrupted Paul's teaching.

No one has corrupted Paul's teaching!! - The world lies about what Paul taught, but no corruption can get to Paul and his doctrine where he and it is, and you know it!! -- So why say stuff that can be torn appart?? --- Tare that apart with corruption if you can, or corrupt it. - That would be called "Adultery" of Truth / Christ!! -- Blasphemy!! -- It's tough / strict / "Straight" in the Spiritual world!!

Paul -- 031213

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Pharisee Paul?? – What do you mean by “Pharisee” - Paul?? – Paul was chosen of Christ to be the (( Apostle )) Paul!! – Are you a Pharisee and faithful or not??

Paul – 031213

Paul was Pharisee. Even after coming to christ he remained that at heart.
We must accept that writings universally presented as his teachings, as that affects people, no imaginary things.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Maybe God wishes to cure YOU in the matter of abundance, if ever a nation needed to understand that God is the Author of this world's wealth it is India...but I fear Catholic and Hindu training conspires to frustrate God from teaching wholesome truth in this matter.

The wealth of the west comes because th gospel is here.....but when we backslide we are impoverished once more. Dear Stephen goswami. God bless you.

Abundance of spiritual wealth matters. Christ told to give away material wealth as it is a hindrance. But it is so difficult!! May God bless you in spiritual wealth.

Letsargue

Paul was Pharisee. Even after coming to christ he remained that at heart.
We must accept that writings universally presented as his teachings, as that affects people, no imaginary things.

What are you talking about????
Of course Paul remained a “Pharisee”!! -- Jesus and all the Apostles were “Pharisees”. – Only the fools were Sadducees!! – You’d do well to learn what God and Jesus teaches, and stick to that instead of all that false stuff!! ---- And you dare refer to yourself as a Christian?? – There can be no Christian that absent of knowledge!! – But you’re accepted among the so called ?christians!!

Paul – 031213

Last edited:

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Abundance of spiritual wealth matters. Christ told to give away material wealth as it is a hindrance. But it is so difficult!! May God bless you in spiritual wealth.

That is your old catholic overhang.

What did Jesus say exactly? if you do what He says exactly you will get what He says exactly.

First He did not say "spiritual" abundance that is a spin.

He did say "seek ye first the kingdom of heaven and ALL these thing will be added unto you" that is all the things the heathen seek

He did say "Give and it shall be given you again good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running will MEN give into your bosom"...if He had said angels then they might have been "spiritual" blessings.

He said to the rich young ruler who trusted his riches more than he trusted God "sell what you have and give to the poor and follow Me and ye shall have treasure in heaven"

He also said "no man has left houses or lands for My sake and for the gospel but he shall recieve an hundredfold IN THIS AGE and in the age to come"

You an Indian man you ought to know that poverty is a curse not a blessing.

God never said to anyone "go thy way, be poor, be sick...thus will you glorify Me" Poverty as well as sickness came when we fell and were chucked out of the Garden, it came because of sin.

India is opening up just a little to the gospel, India is beginning just a little to prosper. Africa, China are opening up to the gospel, they are beginning to prosper.

All the poverty India has endured for centuries has not made her so much as a glinch wiser to the gospel.

The thief comes only for to steal, and to kill and destroy you [is that what has happened to India?]

But I am come that you might have life and that you might have it more abundantly.

But of course God cares for the sparrows and for the lilies of the field more than He cares for man...doesn't He?

You can only recieve anything from God by what you believe about Him, He won't give you abundance if you think it is from the devil.

Jesus says devil robbed you, Jesus said ir is ME who will give you abundance. Repent [change your mind, change HOW you think about this matter] and believe this good news.

Last edited:

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

I have an abundance, by God's lovingkindness, of spiritual wealth.

I also give of my wealth [of what I have, not of what I have not], I also recieve. this makes giving not difficult [once you train yourself up to do it] but easy, a joy.

God is Debtor to nobody.

I believe you are a GIVER Stephengo...but you cheat God of allowing Him to give to you, God LOVES to give...He CAN only give to you if you believe. Or else you will think it is the devil's temptation.

Don't you trust yourself with that which is least in the kingdom?