Ph.D in Pot & the G.H.W. Bush Legacy

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You see, if you defend CBD oil or are in favor of research so that children suffering from seizures can find a drug that works or prefer people use marijuana as opposed to opioids, it just means you are a pothead trying to justify getting stoned.

Are you done mischaracterizing people again.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Sorry for the confusion. I obviously did not explain myself in a way you could understand.

If you have a specific question, just let me know and we can go over it together.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You see, if you defend CBD oil or are in favor of research so that children suffering from seizures can find a drug that works or prefer people use marijuana as opposed to opioids, it just means you are a pothead trying to justify getting stoned.

This is a mischaracterization of what we have written. It's another passive-aggressive "some people" post.

Learn to quote individuals and address their words rationally. :up:

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
What were you smoking while you were away?

I realize now that you are being sarcastic and are trying to mock and dismiss me.

What prevents you from connecting with what you feel and then expressing your emotions like any other adult would?

Childish remarks are not part of mature dialogue between adults.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
As more and more men begin to be accountable for their words and actions, the faster judgments like yours will be seen as immature, macho comments.

“In Christ there is neither Jew nor Greek, neither slave nor free, nor male and female.”

--Galatians 3:28

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
"A desire to be rational and logical instead?”

Legends, allegories, parable, metaphors of the sacred in all religions are neither rational nor logical.

They’re not meant to be.

Jesus is the Lamb of God does not mean Mary had a little lamb.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
We began with the Enlightenment to think that ancient peoples (those "other" peoples) told dumb, literal stories that we were now smart enough to recognize as such.

Not quite.

Those ancient people told smart, profound metaphorical stories that we were now dumb enough to take literally.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
We began with the Enlightenment to think that ancient peoples (those "other" peoples) told dumb, literal stories that we were now smart enough to recognize as such.

Not quite.

Those ancient people told smart, profound metaphorical stories that we were now dumb enough to take literally.
:kookoo:

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Sins are not “red,” “white” or “wool.”
These are metaphors.
They are neither logical or rational.